Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

:o I got two clue's dropped at the same time

sy9ld5.jpg

219w94h.jpg

I <3 Cl00s :thumbsup:

I'm getting such a big cloo right now, i might splurge cloo juice all over these forums.

:shock: (that's for all you southpark fans ;) )

Unspam:

090105191405kf6.png

Downed him with a 28-28 spec, he ran back saying he lost over 7mil in gear and then I watched as he let someone kill him for what was left of his bank because he was quitting :lol:

My loot, addy xbow =D>

(FIXED)

I think we missed something that would of been truly awesome with the new familiar.

48219.jpg?t=1231347668

My vote(s) was Mammoth on 3rkid (I figured it would be another beast of burden, and I love those) and Penace Healer (another bunyip PL0X??!!) on my other members account which will remain nameless. :anxious:

My vote(s) was Mammoth on 3rkid (I figured it would be another beast of burden, and I love those) and Penace Healer (another bunyip PL0X??!!) on my other members account which will remain nameless. :anxious:

ProjctDestny?

wl7w9j.png

Made my day...

20zbvk4.jpg

u killing [garden tool]-Oh!!!!!!! u monster! you do not belong in this world!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

2ng6j4y.png

Almost there. Just need to do that poison ivy thing for Varrock and I finished all of them

Don't do it, plate 2 looks so much better than plate 3.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

OK, since I hit 97 slay last night, I decided to sell my drops I've been collecting since level 95. I'll probably save drops up until 99 slay now.

Before:

before.jpg

After:

AFter.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Still have 2.5m worth of stuff waiting to sell in the Ge.

nautica.png

nautica.png

[hide=Story]So I finally decided.. it's time to sell my green.. I want to start monster hunting and I'd rather have other things. So since these are hard to trade, I of course, go to the RSOF and make an attempt to sell it. Got a PM from some kid.. Offers a Spectral, 19k D darts, some Super Def (4), and the rest in cash (~ 44m). I wanted a spectral shield anyways, and I figured... sure, the other junk is useless, but I can get range up with D Darts anyways.. Hell why not take it. So he says give him 10 mins to finish a task. Ok.. so I decide I'll be nice, and switch to his world to wait for him. OMFGSURPRISE. After 5 mins he logs.

World 2 time. A bunch of sellers.. didn't look good. I see someone trade me, they say "How much cash". I told them to offer, and they said 50m, rest Maples (u). Hell I can get rid of junk later, but I wasnt sure about getting that much at once. I tell him one min, and after a few seconds he says "you have 5 seconds" he starts counting and I said sure... Nope.. Idiot runs off.

Next guy says "Buying Hat up to red" so I trade him.. He offers some PvP armor, 60 gnome scarves, and 17m cash. I decline.. worst yet. After another 30 mins or an hour he's back, and I trade again to see (forgot exact offer, wasnt sure, was getting desperate.) Still said no, but asked if he would take off some scarves. So we walk out of ge to negotiate. We both went back and forth for a while, but we managed to settle down with something we both were happy with.[/hide]

[hide=The Result]screenshot9bj7.png

I Pc'd the PvP armor alone, a little over 9m. It'll sit in my bank, If I want to use, hell it's good stuff, Idc, if it ever sells, cool.

The cash is pretty good, I can deal with that.

The scarves, as far as I know, were recently merchanted and are dumped. I'm fine with that, And I'll sell them eventually. Hell even if they dropped to half price and I sold them all, thats 33m, and that really isn't bad. If I dont sell them, I'll just use them for other things (Lending things, buying things that are worthless, etc)

All in all, a good day.[/hide]

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07