Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide=]qqrhig.jpg[/hide]

Someone is feeling nice, or got hacked :|

hate to sound so obvious, but most of the time, people quit and end up dropping all their items so they don't have the urge to come back again. :)

where your smallest pouch^ ?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

i kinda quit for awhile and since ive come back ive started a range tank in training here is the latest

[hide=]72rangeoneoe9.jpg

w765.png[/hide]

[hide=]72range2ja4.jpg

w765.png[/hide]

\' and i dont know why the dumb test thing is in there but o well take it :thumbsup:

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

[hide=]16snapsfromoneplant.png[/hide]

Hah, 16 from one plant.

(The sgs is on loan because I'm waiting to buy one for 42m, and I had been at bando earlier).

i tried plucking rannars and the most i've gotten was 7. if its the same case with kwarms or w\e you planted, then consider yourself very lucky.

Hah, 16 from one plant.

(The sgs is on loan because I'm waiting to buy one for 42m, and I had been at bando earlier).

i tried plucking rannars and the most i've gotten was 7. if its the same case with kwarms or w\e you planted, then consider yourself very lucky.

Nah, you just haven't farmed enough. I think I can safely say I've gotten at least 20 or more 15+ patches, 3 patches that yielded 17.

But I guess that's not a lot considering I've planted snaps since 88 or something :P

2dvjurb.png

[hide=]
090111212543tg9.png

o well it kills the 250 kill dry run i guess so cant complain :P

killed another 150+ today (this was around 15 kills, and from a minion for crying out loud -.-) also got shard from minions but meh

[/hide]

glad I went! My first gwd drop!!!

got a nice screenie for you ;)

090112011700ls6.png

this was litterally 20 secs in between rofl :P

Lord_Beloved.png

Hah, 16 from one plant.

Nah, you just haven't farmed enough. I think I can safely say I've gotten at least 20 or more 15+ patches, 3 patches that yielded 17.

But I guess that's not a lot considering I've planted snaps since 88 or something :P

I do kind of agree with you clifford because when i planted rannars for a few of my levels 80-83? I think. I was gettin yields of about 6/7/8 mainly with a high of about 15 rarely. But I then switched to snap/kwuarm/dwarf weed for 83-99 and was finding that i would get very good yields most of the time and got 17 from a few patches :thumbsup:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

16snapsfromoneplant.png

Hah, 16 from one plant.

Wow nice o.o

to unspam

090112130159eb8.png

I love my kyatt <3:

davix120.png

Barrows drops: 2 Dharok Helms, 1 Karil top, 1 Verac helm, 2 Guthan helm, 1 Karil skirt