Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I can't afford gear to do that but how do you have to click? Do you just click to cast Ice Blitz on them while having AGS spec on and then your character automaticly runs towards them, and then you just click GMaul and the spec and it automaticly hits them? Or do you click to cast Ice Blitz, click the person to AGS spec then click GMaul-click spec-click person?

Ice blitz has a delay from the attack that lets you attack with melee quickly by "chasing" the spell as it approaches your target. It's excellent for combo's. Brunokiller has an epic video of AGS rushing in the Graveyard forum. He doesn't even use a second spec most of the time, he just uses AGS and blitz for a 2 hit k0. Here's the link:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=782289

From what it looks like, you basically have the spec set, then pot up. Then cast the spell and immediatly click "attack [player]" and you and the ice blitz will hit the target at virtually the same time. Then just quickly switch to the g maul and spec the crap out of whatever hp your foe has left.

One day I'll master the technique (first I need all 99 combat stats -.- )

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Boo! I want it in rs2!

warshipck7.png

they wont let u?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I can't afford gear to do that but how do you have to click? Do you just click to cast Ice Blitz on them while having AGS spec on and then your character automaticly runs towards them, and then you just click GMaul and the spec and it automaticly hits them? Or do you click to cast Ice Blitz, click the person to AGS spec then click GMaul-click spec-click person?

Ice blitz has a delay from the attack that lets you attack with melee quickly by "chasing" the spell as it approaches your target. It's excellent for combo's. Brunokiller has an epic video of AGS rushing in the Graveyard forum. He doesn't even use a second spec most of the time, he just uses AGS and blitz for a 2 hit k0. Here's the link:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=782289

From what it looks like, you basically have the spec set, then pot up. Then cast the spell and immediatly click "attack [player]" and you and the ice blitz will hit the target at virtually the same time. Then just quickly switch to the g maul and spec the crap out of whatever hp your foe has left.

One day I'll master the technique (first I need all 99 combat stats -.- )

...crazy! I'ma have to borrow ags and try that sometime. lolz.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

man, you must have some majoi=r clicking skills :!:

im scared of PvP now :ohnoes:

Alright, let me clear something up here.

I'm the one dying in the GIF, bruno is the one with the ags.

all credit for creating the combo goes to him, I was the one who offered to brew for him and record the damage.

although I have been practising it, the best I managed to hit was 88.

2Xeo5.png

A small level, But the starting Level towards a quick 90 Skill. Shouldnt take long. About 24k maples need to burn.

I'll Do bank picture shortly, as i havnt done one this year. Anyway...

82fmou7.png

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Boo! I want it in rs2!

warshipck7.png

they wont let u?

No, war ships are uber-rare in rs2.

I didn't even know they existed. The item database says they are not available in RS2 though, so does it mean they vanish upon transfer? However, if someone has one I want to see a GIF with them using it in RS2! :shock: :o

^Gratz on KBD heads

Unspam:

My first rs fake :D

fake1li4.jpg

*has a sudden desire to go play Age of Empires II*

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

Boo! I want it in rs2!

warshipck7.png

they wont let u?

I didn't even know they existed. The item database says they are not available in RS2 though, so does it mean they vanish upon transfer? However, if someone has one I want to see a GIF with them using it in RS2! :shock: :o

Is that a serious question?

Looks to me like lalala is taking the piss out of people, about the "Sailing Skill"

zaverak.png

Boo! I want it in rs2!

warshipck7.png

they wont let u?

Looks to me like lalala is taking the piss out of people, about the "Sailing Skill"

lol what? They existed previously, the Sailing Skill actually never came to my head until you mentioned it. The item database says you can "play" with it, so I said I wanted to see someone post a GIF image of it...

Boo! I want it in rs2!

warshipck7.png

they wont let u?

lol what? They existed previously, the Sailing Skill actually never came to my head until you mentioned it. The item database says you can "play" with it, so I said I wanted to see someone post a GIF image of it...

yTF does everything come to sailing when someone mentions ships or water... :shame:

i wonder...i want to see that boat in rs2 just to check it out..is it still buyable in rsc?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

[hide=Level Up]yay.png[/hide]

Not that big of an accomplishment for some, but I'm quite excited.

Now go and block them, they are a pain in the arse of a task even with the money you can make from them :lol:

Grtz though.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

well I decided w.e. let's go trim that str cape I have, so I bought some sharks and went for 99 cooking

[hide=cooking]09-02-15023049.png

09-02-15160649.png[/hide]

rank 31 overall for exp gains on saturday

09-02-15181655.png

and rank 7 for cooking

09-02-15181600.png

09-02-17173731.png

09-02-17174836.png

(17:50:40) -[GF]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [All] exp gains for glandring in last 1wk: Overall(+4) +4,453,489 | Att(94) +14,975 | Str(99) +11 | HP(95) +5,096 | Range(80) +326 | Magic(88) +161 | Cook(94->98) +4,404,120 | Runecraft(64) +28,800

TRIMMED CAPE PLEASE!!!

WinterSigcopy.png

Boo! I want it in rs2!

warshipck7.png

they wont let u?

yTF does everything come to sailing when someone mentions ships or water... :shame:

i wonder...i want to see that boat in rs2 just to check it out..is it still buyable in rsc?

The war ship was once found in Glough's house in the Gnome Stronghold during the Grand Tree quest. It was only available on RuneScape Classic but some people kept them during the transition to RuneScape 2 and still have them in the current game. Jagex has not changed the graphics of the war ship as much as they have done to other rare items.

Bonus_Track.png

[hide=Level Up]yay.png[/hide]

Not that big of an accomplishment for some, but I'm quite excited.

Grats mister politically correct. ::'

They're actually a great task unlike what Dan said.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints