Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

^It's because they have cookies in their crowns.

[hide=Levelup...]66thief.png[/hide]

...and...

[hide=...boredom.]boredom.png[/hide]

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

This should be one of my happiest days in Runescape. I got 99 Hitpoints late last night.

FTW.jpg

However, I logged in today to get, "Invalid username or password".

Yup, my account was stolen. This is how it happened:

-My PW was named after my GF.

-I had a friend in-game with my GFs name as her username.

-Instead of saying Christine, I would say "Hi, Xine!", since you can't say your PW in-game (Not that name, but good example.. Like Xmas).

Someone caught on and guessed my PW. The funny thing is, he logged into my account a week ago only to erase my recovery questions. Once the recovery questions (Which took a week to remove) were gone, they changed my PW... Last night after I got 99 Hitpoints.

GG 386M. Thank God BH is closed. There is still some hope that I still have my items...

09144a99bb.png

This should be one of my happiest days in Runescape. I got 99 Hitpoints late last night.

FTW.jpg

-Instead of saying Christine, I would say Xine (Not that name, but good example.. Like Xmas).

Someone caught on and guessed my PW. The funny thing is, he logged into my account a week ago only to erase my recovery questions. Once the recovery questions (Which took a week to remove) were gone, they changed my PW... Last night after I got 99 Hitpoints.

GG 386M.

Pro passworld L

2dvjurb.png

FTW.jpg

-Instead of saying Christine, I would say Xine (Not that name, but good example.. Like Xmas).

GG 386M.

Your kind are the sole reason Jagex created the Stronghold of security.

Zerker_jane.png

FTW.jpg

GG 386M.

Yeah. I don't mean to be mean but thats such a stupid password. If a real-life friend got on your account he could sell all your gold for around £1000 pounds and maybe your account and you would be none the wiser.....

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Lol. I got it back.

It wasn't one of my friends... They make fun of me for playing.

I have his addy from the, 'You last logged in from:'. His PC is as good as dead. The good thing about working for Symantec (Besides playing 8 hours a day at work), I know all the security loop holes. :). He wasn't from my area.

09144a99bb.png

FTW.jpg

GG 386M.

Yeah. I don't mean to be mean but thats such a stupid password. If a real-life friend got on your account he could sell all your gold for around £1000 pounds and maybe your account and you would be none the wiser.....

If it's your original account and you know your membership agreement number, you can still get it back really easily.

And since Bounty Hunter is down, you can hope your money is still there.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Random made up stats used to diss me annoy me:

090312185258.png

And he has the guts to call my gear pointless, when hes slaying greaters in single cmb with a fire titan and a bgs...

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

got it back by providing a Transaction ID from 2006. Can't really argue with that. Lol.

Dude awesome. gratz. =D> ::'

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

got it back by providing a Transaction ID from 2006. Can't really argue with that. Lol.

TY! Odd thing is... I last logged out catching Monkfish. All he did was catch me 2 extra fish and buy me 980K air runes...

09144a99bb.png

TY! Odd thing is... I last logged out catching Monkfish. All he did was catch me 2 extra fish and buy me 980K air runes...

LMAO! Does this mean you control the air rune market now? Isn't it true that certain things like that don't go up and down? Heard that somewhere.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

85slayerj.png

You probably all know what this means. ::'

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

LMAO! Does this mean you control the air rune market now? Isn't it true that certain things like that don't go up and down? Heard that somewhere.

Cool thing is, They were all bought for min, some in trade I guess.

They do go up and down once in a while, but not much. If they do, it's only by 1GP. Lol.

And it takes alot for them to go up since millions of them are traded for market each day.

09144a99bb.png

Cool thing is, They were all bought for min, some in trade I guess.

They do go up and down once in a while, but not much. If they do, it's only by 1GP. Lol.

And it takes alot for them to go up since millions of them are traded for market each day.

You're friend a real jerk, you removed her right? Also the air rune thing, I'm guessin she tried to sell off all her junk too you.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.