Customer Support Makes Me Very Happy.

BloodArgon

Drew.PNG

638 Days.

Because of a glitch in the switchover to the new report abuse system, I was banned for 638 days after my last chance appeal was accepted.

[What happened was this]

I was banned for macroing (say what you want, but it was false), and I appealed. A month or so later it was accepted as last chance.They switched to the new abuse system during this time. And never contacting CS on the account, I was blocked from sending messages in. So, after 12+ contacts with my new main to custom support, this mod is nice finally.

Why is this account so important? 84 Mining. 60 Combat. My first ever account. {Deacon Drew if your all wondering}

Well, I just wanted to share that with you all.

It took me about 12 tries, with every mod saying something different. Thankfully, one decided to listen to me.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

if u have a good reason (not an excuse), or if u felt like you did your 'time' i think you should get unbanned..

this is wierd? how do u appeal past your "last chance" to appeal? lol

congrats, 2 yrs ouch, good job for keeping at it; the mod that helped you most likely decided that you broke the rules super long ago and that you're much more responsible now..again good job

(your new account is better than your old one? lol \' )

if u have a good reason (not an excuse), or if u felt like you did your 'time' i think you should get unbanned..

this is wierd? how do u appeal past your "last chance" to appeal? lol

congrats, 2 yrs ouch, good job for keeping at it; the mod that helped you most likely decided that you broke the rules super long ago and that you're much more responsible now..again good job

(your new account is better than your old one? lol \' )

Yes, but it has 84 mining.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

That same thing happened to me 2 times. :shock: (I was un-permanently banned twice, both lasted a short time, first was a week, then the second only 1 day) I think jagex is having problems with false reports... :-k

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Ladies and gentlemen, the wonderful costumer support of Rs! Isn't it just beautiful..*million of multicolor sparkles* Jagex is out there dieing to help their beloved players, making sure none of them is left behind. *joy*

-.-

2480+ total

Drew.PNG

Might I suggest you get recoveries and password changed ASAP!!!!!

With that pic we know you don't have any recoveries or a bank pin!!!!

This means that all a person would need is your password....

GET IT SECURE!!!

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

so this is why you were posting this pic everywhere :shock: well, now you can almost start rune minign with him! :thumbsup: grats on the unbanning \'

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

The thing is.. you are not the only one with this type of problem. People send thousands of requests, and comments, and such daily. nd anyway, i think they have a priority system? I mam guessing this is how it works:

Player Mods>P2P Player>F2P players? Not sure, but yeah i am pretty sure p2p has priority :wink:

mathisfun.png

i wouldnt know what it feels like to get banned...i was close once but i had a talk with a mod and we sorted it out (evedentally i was harassing some girl i passed by while walking from varrok to fally). like i said i wouldnt know how it feels because i have 0 black marks :-w

Ssgoku_012.png

Ssgoku_012.png

ssgoku_012.png

i wouldnt know what it feels like to get banned...i was close once but i had a talk with a mod and we sorted it out (evedentally i was harassing some girl i passed by while walking from varrok to fally). like i said i wouldnt know how it feels because i have 0 black marks :-w

I have no idea how people can gain so many black marks either to be honest..

soon 7 years playing, and no black marks or warnings. and the ppl who know me would definitely vouch that I seem to give no thought to the chat censor , i just write what i want to..

but there must be some nasty ppl out there.

Welcome back to RS!

That's a sad thing about those 683 days though. But I hope that you will have a nice time with this old account of yours in RS.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

gratz on getting account back :D

i just start flaming the support to get the blk marks of my account :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Almost 2 years :shock: , hope I never get banned!

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.