Favorite skill and why?

YokazenoKyoukan

Farming, I like to come back and see my plants nicely grown, and also they can loose what it makes more fun when they are nicely grown, and also it doesn't cost to many time, and there are lots of different kinds of plants and trees to grow :lol:

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Woodcutting because it rocks!

Nah, actually because it's easy to be social while cutting (don't need to pay attention). I love social skills.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

Farming, I like to come back and see my plants nicely grown, and also they can loose what it makes more fun when they are nicely grown, and also it doesn't cost to many time, and there are lots of different kinds of plants and trees to grow :lol:

I'm constantly training Farming, I'm on the way -slowly- to 80, but I'll get there one day ::' .

It has to be my most enjoyable skill of them all.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

1) Cooking, because, well its helpful, and easy :) I've always loved cooking irl, so it kind of rubbed on the game aswell.

2) Farming, because it's peaceful, and a mature skill, so you don't hear lower levels complaining as much as other skills.

258uo8n.jpg

I like the Thieving skill.

I don't know why, I just do.

It's not like it reflects upon me IRL or anything. :shock:

Or does it? *dundundun*

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

I like the Thieving skill.

I don't know why, I just do.

It's not like it reflects upon me IRL or anything. :shock:

Or does it? *dundundun*

Closet klepto alert!! :wink:

Runecrafting is my favorite. It's one of the few skills that I can do for hours on end and really enjoy myself. While the awesome cash flow does motivate me somewhat to runecraft, that's only about half of it. I probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if I didn't have to run through the wilderness to get to the zammy mage. Danger always makes things more fun. ::'

I'm constantly training Farming, I'm on the way -slowly- to 80, but I'll get there one day ::' .

Farming is awsome, atm I'm enjoying it most also, though herblore and ranged are still 1 of my favourites 2 ::'

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

Farming is awsome, atm I'm enjoying it most also, though herblore and ranged are still 1 of my favourites 2 ::'

i absolutely love the farming skill lol...i just bought enough stuff for 59 <3:

Ssgoku_012.png

Ssgoku_012.png

ssgoku_012.png