What did you say when you first saw runescape?

Death_Hippy

I said "hey maybe this game will have a nice community with caring staff and I won't have to pay to get extra stuff like my friend said!"Ah I was so young. :twisted:
That's what you thought when you first started? I'm disliking you more and more. :roll:

I really don't remember what I thought, I was like 9, and RSC was a totally different game then it is now. It must have been something like '50m30n3 73h fr33 s700f p10x?!!?!?!!?! n00b!"

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

I remember when I first started playing, about 6 months before I created Bleed_Foryou, I made an account and I had just started tutorial island, but I couldn't figure out how to open that darn gate, so I gave up ::' , and came back 6 months later and made the account I play on now.

Argh, I wonder how different my account would be now.. :anxious:

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Always been into RPGs, this heard RuneScape being badmouthed by the WoW community which I was[i/] part of. Looked for it and when you don't have the means to pay for membership I was like 'Yes a free MMO!'....then I got involved and now pay membership, but it's cheaper than every other MMO and I enjoy it just as much :)

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

i remmber wen i 1st start n my bro n me cud not evin find out how 2 make a bar ou t of brnz stuf n we quit but den my bro strtd agan an he figure it out but den i got rely gud n b-t him @ everting! hahahah u suck blake!
What mental disease is this?

Am I the only one who didn't think the game was called 'run-escape' when I started?

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

I laughed at the graphics (Was in RSC). Then I starting playing :wall:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+