The New Year Update

ShakingBro

I think it might be the new game everyone's been talking about called Mechscape http://mechscape.googlepages.com/

A stunning new "update"....Not announcement, not game, update (IE: Runescape).

Now if they had said that January brings an exciting new announcement, then I'd be more keen to believe that it'd be mechscape.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it might be the new game everyone's been talking about called Mechscape http://mechscape.googlepages.com/

A stunning new "update"....Not announcement, not game, update (IE: Runescape).

Now if they had said that January brings an exciting new announcement, then I'd be more keen to believe that it'd be mechscape.

Yeah, but we all know how cryptic Jagex can be. Oh well, who knows... maybe you're right.

Harrington.gif

Maybe they're going to release White Dragons and White D'hide armour?

Doubtful, as White Dragons are long extinct, and 3rd age Ranger armor is made of white dragonhide already.

But I think this might possibly be kudos island?

Not enough is known about the island to say how big it is, or how big of an impact it might have on the game. For all we know, Kudos Island might be as big as Karjima?

And also "Horizion" being on the edge of the map, and "Trickle" relation to water/an island might give clues to the update.

dawnsigblue-3.png

whats on the other side of the RuneScape globe? maby Jagex are updating on that part meaning new places too explore,new monsters to fight and new add-ons for skills ::'

That's my line of thinking. However, I am also believing an engine update to go along with it, along with the player overhaul.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Its going to be:

There are going to change the way stats look like

there was a post on this a while ago

I rememb it was in the german runescape help guide

and some people have that sig made up of the new stats page but sideways

Heres an example(its sideways)

Newstats.png

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Its going to be:

There are going to change the way stats look like

there was a post on this a while ago

I rememb it was in the german runescape help guide

and some people have that sig made up of the new stats page but sideways

Heres an example(its sideways)

Newstats.png

What the hell does that have to do with this post, that's for THIS month, we're discussing, or let's say guessing what the big update in the future could be.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

I'm thinkin' it'll be a new continent or somethin'. Someone on the BTS thread mentioned boats. That'd be nice.

Maybe RS will go 3D, lol,

That would be a BIG update tbh :-w

I seriously cannot comprehend how dumb some people are.

RS has been 3D for 3 and a half years, counting.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I hope for a bank update or a huge update of the game interface/graphics. Could be cool if RS got 3D (yes, I know it will be hard if the game still is Java-based)

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

I think it'd be cool if Jagex were to include a new mode of easy transportation for players, not teleporting, from place to place =) Like a horse, or something. o:

or maybe a bike :lol:

I go for bank :thumbsup:

Jojaton.png

38019414ux8.jpg

I hope for a bank update or a huge update of the game interface/graphics. Could be cool if RS got 3D (yes, I know it will be hard if the game still is Java-based)

Guessing by your lack of knowledge in your post i can see that you didn't just read the last two pages of this topic. Rs has been in 3D since rs2. 3D doesn't always mean everything pops out of the screen at you.

Anyway i think we will be getting a letter from the chaos elemental soon. Whenever Jagex wants to hint towards something they use that little guy or i should say big guy....

prospektssigza4.jpg

I think it'd be cool if Jagex were to include a new mode of easy transportation for players, not teleporting, from place to place =) Like a horse, or something. o:

or maybe a bike :lol:

I go for bank :thumbsup:

Lmao i dont think a bike would work.... Unless they rode bikes in the midevil times(no idea if i spelled that right :wall: ) A horseriding kind of thing would rock though <3: Maybe using some other skills like str to whip it harder so it goes faster. \' Maybe hunting or slaying. For examaple you can catch an animal and tame it... (possibly a dragon :shock: ) I'd be riding a unicorn :oops: :XD:

10gfhah.jpg

jojosonofgod.gif

jojosonofgod.png

Something really cool like God Wars x3 or Super Barrows :shock:. Or even better, a 95 Slayer monster that drops Super Whips :D. A guy can dream can't he? :anxious:.

OMG!

:uhh:

Maybe this is what we were talking about the other day :-#

Maybe something of this nature just might come out in our favor :mrgreen:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Maybe they're going to release White Dragons and White D'hide armour?

Doubtful, as White Dragons are long extinct, and 3rd age Ranger armor is made of white dragonhide already.

But I think this might possibly be kudos island?

Not enough is known about the island to say how big it is, or how big of an impact it might have on the game. For all we know, Kudos Island might be as big as Karjima?

And also "Horizion" being on the edge of the map, and "Trickle" relation to water/an island might give clues to the update.

omg, i completely forgot about the kudos island :o, i can't wait to see what that will bring...if its ever released.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

First of all, it IS 3D! Have you heard of ARROW KEYS??

Second, Java can easily handle 3D. It's not quite as good as C++, but it's still capable of creating good graphics. *points at sig*

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

I love the idea about the eastern lands. In my opinion, runescape is much to civilised. Where are the deserted lands, full of dangerous beast. The place where you need your ADVENTURING skills to keep alive? Fishing for food, firemaking to deter the dark, herblore for keeping you healthy.

phata_elise.png

New combat skill anyone?

We have had Runcrafting, Slayer, Farming, Construction, and Hunter, all skill skills. Slayer is just a skill that is raised with combat.

We have 7 combat skills (att/str/def/mage/range/prayer/hits) and 23 skills total. The last 5 skills released have all been skill skills. I would not be suprised if it was a new form of combat.

This is all speculation, its no more far fetched than anything else already said. (even though jagex said this was a Medieval MMO, and they were not going with an asian theme, this was said shortly after the bolt rack seller was introduced.)

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

As others mentioned, I am leaning toward the idea of a sky being implemented, and how wonderful would that be. :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85