When Merci met Suzi...

Mercifull

HOLY CRAP, that fudge looks so freaking good. Holy crap. Holy crap

With my obsession over that fudge to the side (did I mention it looked delicious?) that's awesome you guys got to meet up. Was it your first time meeting in person? Weren't you guys really nervous, especially Merci when you had to meet her parents? I would feel really awkward and nervous meeting the parents of a girl I met online.

From what I understand, Suzi's parents are pretty alright. Her mum is addicted to Spyro for one :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, not everyone has a Facebook account. Why not consider using a site like Flickr or Photobucket?
You don't need a facebook to view the images. Everything can be looked at without logging in or registering.

I think Suzi is taller than Mad :D
I think they need to get together so we can see *giggles*

Weren't you guys really nervous, especially Merci when you had to meet her parents?
It was out first time meeting in person yes. I was fine until I got about 5 minutes away and I had to call up Suzi to ask her to meet me outside. For the few minutes I was parked and on my own waiting was probably the most nerve wrecking. Her parents were really nice people tho and my nerves soon went.

Did you make a move suz ;)
Cheeky :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Awesome stuff.

Matt did you plan the week or something? Because like... If I met people who I've never met before, apart from getting wasted at the pub we'd not really have much to do... If you didn't plan it, then wow... :shock:

And I agree, that fudge looks nice... It'd prolly kill my sensitive teeth though. :XD:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Certain stuff was planned. Monday was always just a chill day and sunday was the Troma day. The rest of the week we had a list of things to do but no timeline, aka it depended on the weather what we did and when. We also knew we had to make a pumpkin and a pie and the fudge.

We also discussed the night before and the morning what we were going to be doing so we weren't ever just sitting around doing nothing.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Niceness, but really does Wales have chavs? :(. I thought the place from where my coal mining ancestors came from would be nice although apart from that it looks/sounds awesome :).

When's installement part #2..Suzi in Matt's house? :P

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Wow, I once went to that area on holiday when I was younger. Went to the Devil's bridge and that. Nice place.

Sounds like you had a good time :)

iteme3721.jpg

My house doesn't have a spare room so if Suzi did come down then we'd have to stay at my parents. As for the fudge Bubsa, i should have saved you some really. Next time I'll be sure to post some off to you. ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

That fudge looks awesome! Is there like a recipe or something?

Glad you had fun ^-^

No recipe, it was all cheating. :P We melted two bags of fudge and one bag of toffee together in the microwave, poured it into the mould and left it to set. Once that was set, we melted some chocolate and poured it onto the base and once again left it to cool. The next stage was to remove it from the mould, melt some more chocolate and pour it over the top of the fudge. Then we used cling film to help it keep its shape while it was left to set again.

wordpress.com

So true.

:uhh:

Sounds like you had fun. Still jealous you got to see Poultergeist. And you got to meet Lloyd Kaufman!

Poultrygeist was great and Lloyd Kaufman was really lovely. Such an interesting character. I want to be in one of his movies. ::'

From what I understand, Suzi's parents are pretty alright. Her mum is addicted to Spyro for one :P

Absolutely correct. :D

Did you make a move suz ;)

*Gasp*

I think Suzi is taller than Mad :D
I think they need to get together so we can see *giggles*

Yep, just me and Mad ........and a cheesecake :P

And... I'm 5'3", I don't know about Suzi :P

I'm...umm.... 4'11 and a half (the half is important!)

I can has fudge?

I think maybe you should have one, yes. There are discussions on the subject.

Niceness, but really does Wales have chavs?

Sadly, yes, they get everywhere. Little bastards.

Next time I'll be sure to post some off to you. ^_^

What is this "posting" nonsense? We'll make one especially for him and take it to him ourselves!

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Frankly, your flourishing relationship means little to me now, due to LACK OF FUDGE!!
Discussions are continuing on the subject Mr :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

n631210642_1640025_9552.jpg

n631210642_1640047_4777.jpg

n631210642_1640048_5029.jpg

n631210642_1640050_5488.jpg

Shame he's banned atm and cant appreciate the work we put in *hehe*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

the work we put in

Yes, it was very hard work. About three minutes before we threw him off the cliff we decided we needed a name with P and S in it and the only thing that came to mind was Paperclips. Well done us. :P

Also, I've just noticed a couple of points:

Later I drove us to the Devils Bridge and waterfalls where I took about a bazillion pictures and it was such an amazing sight.

Yes, you drove us there, but who drove us everywhere else?

I also took Suzi to a nice restaurant where you had to choose what food you wanted to eat by pointing it out rather than by having a menu which was odd but very nice.

You took me? Who chose the restaurant? Who made the reservation? Who drove us there?

Bloody men, twisting things to make themselves sound good.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

:( I paid for it on my card

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

*feels emasculated*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi