Defence noobs, are we noobs?

swordb88

Everyone who hasn't already maxed their stats and gotten 5 sets of the latest armor is a n00b! See quote for example.

OMG! A quest cape n00b!

I really saw it, I did. Even though it is by it's very nature proof that you have mastered the game, you are a noob for wearing it.

Into the wilderness, where all can see, no skiller bots to bleed my eyes, and danger at every turn!

Watch me, visit me, pk me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the people that get called strength noob or pure noob?

I think the main accounts will always insult the pures for manipulating their combat stats. And pures will always insult the main accounts for being defence noobs... Honestly I think every class will always insult another one because they haven't got the advantage over them. Pures have to live with main accounts and I guess we'll have to live with them.

Yet pures used to have mains and it has been said that people only act like idiots on pures because they have a main to fall back onto if it is banned unlike most RS players who would be left with nothing.

If someone calls you a defence noob, don't pay attention. I'm one of the biggest defence noobs here and I really don't give a damn if someone calls me a defence noob as trying to actually insult someone on an online game is just sad :).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

In response to the question in the title... I'd like to hear one logical explanation why.

Sorry. Feeling kind of lazy and don't want to read the pages of replies. In all seriousness, defense noob is a phrase created by pures who find it hard to pk them. IMO it's just immature terminology. I never have and never will use it.

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

I've got nothing wrong with it, Infact iv seen a level 28 with full dragon. Obiously pure def...but why should we care? It's his/her character his/her choice what skills he/she trains. Thats like saying you hate pure attacks or strengths but no one ever says that since they hit hard. Defence jsut stops them from hitting hard.

If they have less defence, then they have attack/strength so why does it matter if they are a little harder to hit? How are they a noob for training their stats equally like they're supposed to? If it was a bad thing to get why would it exist?

It's mainly used by 10 year old pures who are unhappy when you don't just give them your items in the wilderness. As a demonstration of that, I've been called a "defence noob" on a one defence pure, when I had no armor on, at all. Just a bow and some arrows.

I personally like rounded strengths, but with strength overall being higher. Defence is so widely ridiculed by Pures that most don't understand that you get hit less, and can win sometimes.

My pure, (which never really got started) was intended to have 70 def, 40 atk, and 40 str, with increasing hp and def.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Well 4 me its different i have a good def vs my other combat lvlsbut i play Cwars and like lvl 80 pure str come up and hit over there hi hgit on me. they come over and i can only hit a 10 on there lvl 34 def with addy armor but then they hit like 30s on me but to tell the truth i suck at str