What constitutes

Woman

appropriate "eat and drive" food?

I've seen some purty...interesting...foodstuffs being consumed behind the wheel...just today was pizza and a taco....

Or maybe I should ask what you think is inappropriate...are there any foods more "dangerous" to try to eat while driving, do you think?

I hope everyone is havin' a great day...I'm here just to say that, an' off again to play...enjoy the weather while I'm able.

What the hell. Drive and eat? Are you stupid? :?

For god's sake, keep both your eyes on the road, and both your hands on the wheel, not on your bloody double-cheese burger.

It's people like you who almost killed my friend some years ago. I really hope you get your driver's license withdrawn.

[bleep]ing idiot.

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

For god's sake, keep both your eyes on the road, and both your hands on the wheel, not on your bloody double-cheese burger.

It's people like you who almost killed my friend some years ago. I really hope you get your driver's license withdrawn.

you cant eat a burger with one hand???

you cant eat a burger with one hand???

that is besides the point, it is a distraction and it endangers everyone on the road. Azvareth is right, you shouldn't be allowed to drive if you're gonna endanger peoples lives while you're at it

My friend rear ended a guy because he was trying to eat his sandwhich and drive. As for me I'd rather sit for 20 mins in a fast food joint or even in my car and finish eating before I start driving.

Zaataar.png

Eating, drinking, or partaking in any activity which requires the use of at least 1 hand is illegal when driving a car. Some people might not realise it, but it's even illegal to smoke while driving.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Eating, drinking, or partaking in any activity which requires the use of at least 1 hand is illegal when driving a car. Some people might not realise it, but it's even illegal to smoke while driving.

Too bad no cop is going to inforce that. Or if they do, only a rare cop. So many people do it, it wouldn't even be worth their time to do it. Like enforcing the jaywalking rule.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

That's weird, I wouldn't even consider eating pizza in a car. That would make my car messy and the steering wheel would get greasy.

Though, when I'm in a traffic light I sometimes drink soda or water from a bottle if I'm thirsty. But never when I'm driving.

I consider anything that can be easily put down and does not fall apart OK, as long as it's one handed. After all, if you can pick it up, bite, and put it down, then it's no more risky than changing gear, or doing a handbrake turn.

That's my thought about it aswell.

It's illegal to use cellphones while driving. Even with a handsfree because of the distraction.

Driving safe is a serious issue which should not be taken lightly, since it the results in terrible accidents that ruins peoples entire lifes.

It's illegal to use cellphones while driving. Even with a handsfree because of the distraction.

Driving safe is a serious issue which should not be taken lightly, since it the results in terrible accidents that ruins peoples entire lifes.

I dont think it should be totally illegal. My dad spends 80% of his day driving from contruction site to construction site. He's got a fully built in phone system in the car. It has 2 microphones one by the sterio and one by the sun sheild. There is a button on the steering wheel to answer/disconnect the call. When the phone rings the sterio automaticly cuts out and the other persons voice comes out of the speakers so very little buttons need to be pressed and in fact, it can all be done without taking your eyes off the road for even a second. This is no worse than having passengers in your car to talk to.

Without this system however my dad could no do his job. There is very little time in the day he is not driving.

So long as you have a fully build in phone system and not just a earphone phrom the phone i dont think driving while making a call is a safety concern at all, at least no more dangerous than talking to your passenger and noone thinks about banning that.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

A built in system ain't the same thing as a handsfree;) As you say it's no more distracting then speaking with a passenger.

Anything that does distract should be illegal tho. Nothing is important enough to put peoples lifes on stake.

appropriate "eat and drive" food?

I've seen some purty...interesting...foodstuffs being consumed behind the wheel...just today was pizza and a taco....

Or maybe I should ask what you think is inappropriate...are there any foods more "dangerous" to try to eat while driving, do you think?

I hope everyone is havin' a great day...I'm here just to say that, an' off again to play...enjoy the weather while I'm able.

I think lobster would be rather tricky to eat behind the wheel?

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

Not where I live.

To the subject, I think that people should have their own judegement when it's ok to eat and what it's ok to eat. People should have that much intelligense that they can choose those things. If youre driving on a calm drveway it's completetely ok to stuff something into your mouth with one hand. All people don't even use both hands to control the wheel so why not?

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

Not where I live.

To the subject, I think that people should have their own judegement when it's ok to eat and what it's ok to eat. People should have that much intelligense that they can choose those things. If youre driving on a calm drveway it's completetely ok to stuff something into your mouth with one hand. All people don't even use both hands to control the wheel so why not?

What im saying is that as a driver you shouldnt do things that distract you away from the driving.

The key word is should. Evidently not everybody got the good judgement not to drive drunk either.

Not where I live.

That sounds horrible to me. Letting people have their own judgement on what's ok to eat? People are idiots. By that logic, a person would be ok to eat an ice cream behind the wheel. Sure, we'd all love it, but it's ridiculous. But if it's in his opinion it's ok to eat behind the wheel of a moving vehicle, according to you, he should eat his metaophorical cake.

Reminds me of the British Law on intruders into the home. You are allowed to use "reasonable force". What the hell defines reasonable force? Ricky Hatton's reasonable force is probably my haymaker.

I find it less dangerous to eat a burger than to...say...search for a radio station. Or adjust the air conditioning, or roll down your window. However, those are all normal activities to do while driving. I don't know that I would ever eat a stir fry or soup(unless it's in a thermas) while driving, but a burger or a slice of cold pizza is alright.

Hotpockets I'd never do, since they should be advertised as Scaldingpockets. :( Ouch :cry:

tomato1ry.png

Eating while driving is increase chance you can crash or kill someone. You shouldn't eat while car even an apple. Drinking? Hmm it MIGHT okay.

I read newspaper in a few months ago about woman was caught by police helicopter or something because she ate apple while driving. :shock: