Top worst updates ever

kolko

This update was the worst I believe (I reaaaally hope they change it).

Second was Pure Essence.

Third was Wilderness ditch (didn't have much impact, but still, it showed how stupid the community is really).

Other than that I can't think of anything. I thought the PC update was good, we were getting xp waaaay too fast.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I don't like

GC Poll - Your not suprised with those updates.

Duel Arena - Obvious reasons.

Original PC - Too fast exp.

Something-X - It helps but a bit too easy. :anxious:

Pure Essence - Didn't stop Autoers is actually making them richer.

Wilderness Ditch - Too much, there are pop up signs already.

Theres alot of little things too.

Costantino.png

Best

1. Nerfing pest control

2. Skillcapes

3. Barrows

Worst

1. Original pest control update (when it was brought into the game)

2. Pure ess

3. Assist update (although I actually dont care because I have assist off and its like nothings changed)

4. This one.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

- Pure essence

- This duel arena udate.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

1.Duel Arena nerf

2. Pest Control

3. Pure essence

4. Shop stock ( and prices) first update.

5. Impetuous Impulses. ( the drop rates werenn't as fast money as red chins, hunters didn't really get much)

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I hated the mining update that forced you to rest on a bed after filling an inventory. It wasn't around for long thankfully.

Oh yes, that update (earlier form of fatigue), I remember the 8 coal rocks in barb village, no matter how late you swing at the rock, you will get the ore, 1 ore adds 12% fatigue and you can't continue mining after 8 ores in inventory. The later fatigue was better. :XD:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Oh yes, that update (earlier form of fatigue), I remember the 8 coal rocks in barb village, no matter how late you swing at the rock, you will get the ore, 1 ore adds 12% fatigue and you can't continue mining after 8 ores in inventory. The later fatigue was better. :XD:

That must've made skilling hell. :shock:

100% f2p 8-)

rampage30.png

MSSW3sig.png

There haven't really been any really incredibly bad updates by Jagex in my opinion, but I think the herblore update was a bit unnessacary.

Oh, and about the ZMI. RC was ridiculously hard to train before, so it was a positive update.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Req. Assist - Just pointless

Excuse me? I can now make double nats tyvm.

So, what's to stop you from just getting the required level yourself? It's just another update to make Runescape easier for people who can't be bothered to raise their skills.

Yes, because so many people are willing to help you craft double nats, with absolutely no benefit to themselves, that it easily replaces the need to train RC.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

1- pure ess. tripled the price of ess, barely affected the gold farmers.

2- 3k stake cap. right idea, wrong method. they should have done a ~1:1 ratio rule.

3- the decision to make godwars rewards rare drops. not helping the economy imo.

4- removal of the dueling anywhere option of rsc

5- updating cw so non combat items/banners couldnt be brought into the game. it annoys me :wall:

618f3afbcf.png