With a new skill coming, what is going to be sought after...

fusion77

I have been playing Runescape since the 3rd week it was out. I have seen many changes and many opportunities to get rich and even more to fail and lose millions.

And this bring me to my point, what items do you think "summonsing" will take? Over the past few years Jagex has made alot of the less popular items the backbone of skills. Back befor herby came out I had a hunch that it was going to take items that at that time were useless. I stockpiled a few and two of them items paid off (limps and unicorn horns) A few days after the release of herby I had sold all my "useless" items and made 13m in one day. Now 13m now and 13m 5 years ago you can't even compare.

So what do you think will be used? Runes? Ashes? Cabbage? Im not a member and never have been so I don't know what kind of useless stuff you guys have.

OG f2p'er for life. 11th Person to Rune Mining.

fusion7.png

Always accepting burnt Lobs!

Ive been wondering the same. I was thinking that animal parts seem likely. Bones and Cowhides? Bones and feathers and Raw Chicken? Dragonhide (oop! Sounds like that'll make crafting more expensive!)? Who knows!

I was thinking about this though, and I was thinking that I ought to stockpile some of this stuff that seems likely.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

This has been less true with the latter skills though.

With the exception of normal planks, which are usless after the first few hours of training, con used a whole lot of new items.

Slayer, no old items except those required to train combat anyway.

Hunter, none of the items people suspected would be useful were.

Famring, buckets i think were the only old item used.

I suspect summoning won't use any or very few old items and those that it does use will be easy to get so stock piling them will be pointless.

Feel free to point out anything I may have missed though and I will ladly concede the point, just don't be a troll.

Caldius.png

So lets just say having a stockpile of 2k normal bones is useful? Hmm i might go get some more

Try monkeybones...

Rat bones etc, like the bone collector quest?

and maybe they will be non tradable bones which only come out with the skill?

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I was thinking bird eggs :-k I have a bunch, but I hate the fact that summoning is coming out. Almost makes me feel like quiting.

I've always enjoyed the fact of RuneScape being a simple, enjoyable game, but now with the new skill...

Shoot, means I need to raise it to get my 60+ in every skill #-o

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Probiscis, or w/e u call u..drops by mosquitoes

Other than that i got nothing, i just hope i dont regret dropping all my 8 bird eggs.

Beat me to it. Hmm... :-k What about tiles? Summon a roof monster to kill your enemies. Other useless items...Oh, I know, how about 3rd age armour?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ahh, I didn't even think of the possibility that you can combine several normal items to make something you wish to summon :D

Do you think you can summon an enemy... to like... protect you?

lvl 702 jad for the rescue ! :thumbsup:

postedimage.png

Cabbage of course. Just go look at Melzar

Very good point. Looks like the OoC are in luck

Yeah. Wonder what they would do if cabbage was 1k ea?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I'm pretty sure new items will be released because what on earth would you use to summon a wolpertinger or a spirit wolf? But ashes probably will be used for demons.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

I highly doubt that they'll use the life rune. They said at first that they were going to make it an addition to magic using the life rune but decided against it. Now it's going to be a whole new skill that's not going to use runes.

Bones and ashes seem the most logical. Or possibly those bone seeds we got in Swan Song will be reintroduced?

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1