Erm, you can say the "B" word now?

fgfuyfyuiuy0

This would be a great social experiment. :-k Has this ever happened before?

nothing special about it. It happens on RS all the time, just not in english. Most dutch curse words are not detected by the system, so dutch people can sweat all they want.

Swearing is only a sign of defeat and weakness. No reason to do it. And it makes you look like an idiot as well.

phata_elise.png

What saddens me is the people who abuse this... using the same technique, you can make words in all caps (without visible spaces), or start off a statement with a lower case letter (finally allowing for "o.O" and "O.o" ingame). However, because people are using it to bypass the censor, this ability will likely be removed soon :(

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Swearing is only a sign of defeat and weakness. No reason to do it. And it makes you look like an idiot as well.

That made me laugh my [wagon] off.

Hypocricy forthewin :roll:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

That made me laugh my [wagon] off.

Hypocricy forthewin :roll:

Not hypocricy, he was talking about people who swear in general.

I was talking about people who try to bypass a censor.

I know how to say them, my friend reported me and now I have 4 day mute and 5 black marks -.-

Dont swear unless you like being muted

Agreed. Only I just got taught by a friend. And you :P

Be careful if you find a way to say a censored word. I vote you report it immediately.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It test your maturity to me, I knew about it for about a week when my friend pm me saying it (it in the pic thread)

I havent said any curses because I don't need to, to insult people... I rather just ignore or just say shut up 8-)

Jagex wants to see maturity people, show it \'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

There is no point in doing it though, the censor is there for a reason - trying to get past it is pathetic.

The censor itself is plainly pathetic :/

As much as i agree, when you create your account you agree to go by the rules and one of them is offencive language.

There is no point in doing it though, the censor is there for a reason - trying to get past it is pathetic.

As much as i agree, when you create your account you agree to go by the rules and one of them is offencive language.

The censor is there for a reason. Without it, you see what the game would be like, with all these prepubescent kids who are just achieving freedom and feel they are "cool" for swearing.

td2sig.jpg

The censor doesn't work very well, and often times I feel like it shouldn't exist, but it's there for a REASON.

If it wasn't there, tons and tons of people would just be swearing every other word...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

if the censer dwn ppl would be like cussin wwell alot and that would kinda ...suck i think its the ALT-# thing

Er...What? Engrish pls?

If the censor is down people would be cussing a lot and that would kind of suck, i think its the ALT-#.

Seriously if you couldnt understand that maybe you need to learn better english.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

if the censer dwn ppl would be like cussin wwell alot and that would kinda ...suck i think its the ALT-# thing

Er...What? Engrish pls?

If the censor is down people would be cussing a lot and that would kind of suck, i think its the ALT-#.

Seriously if you couldnt understand that maybe you need to learn better english.

you have to admit the post was a spelling error mine field.

The censor is there for a reason. Without it, you see what the game would be like, with all these prepubescent kids who are just achieving freedom and feel they are "cool" for swearing.

Lol, I think I'm the only one that caught that. :P

Lol, I think I'm the only one that caught that. :P

Lol.

Epee-Signature-2.png

I hope I dont get in trouble for saying how it's done, I didn't figure it out, a friend of mine told me while I was in the middle of my treasure trail today, and he said his friend showed him. Apparently you type "b" then hold alt "0160" then "itch", but I really hope I dont get in trouble for that. :P

Leds_My_Name.png