Tip.It The Movie Some news, DELAYED

PhaperPlane

sorry dude im pulling out, quiting lol, not playing a game when i can't even give a friend a item over 3k, its total [cabbage].

Sorry about that

nuuu!

reeead!

):.

Besides that, I wanted to tell you to just pm me whenever you need me (:.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Kieranread pulling out, wouldn't that bring me up to take his place? Given that I was given the position before it was discovered that the roles were full? :-k

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

Nevermind, theres always next time, but if any moderator pulls out, ill be happy to fill in! <3:

*hugs mod space* MY SPACE!!!

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Okay, since Misplacedme has agreed to be in the film (Like I mentioned before) we are now full. Filming will begin in January. Things I am doing at the Moment:

- Final Editing of the script.

- Checking for latest announcements regarding the latest updates.

My bad for not updating this thread in a while, ever since Jagex's update, it was all hands on deck to save the TET Christmas event. But now we have a plan for the future. I can move back on this.

Also, if I don't update this at times, my bad, but keep this bumped. I am also going to be working on some cool things for those who wish to support the movie. That's right, a siggy! \' I will also be making a film poster for this thread. The poster will go onto my blog as well.

Phew, thanks again for understanding <3:

EDIT: Introducing our cameraman, Den the demon! (Den Usynlige) <3:

Phaper_Plane.png

• 2 weeks later...
Bumped from page something.

All sleep and no recording makes no movies going. :shame:

How in the world did i miss this thread? I was on here all through the holidays

Dont ask me. :P

I was lucky i favorited this or i would have lost it forever.

Wondering what phaper is up to.

Okay time for an Update:

Yeah, this is going to be Delayed, my apologies but here are reasons why:

This

Real Life

GCSE's

Snowboarding

TET

Doing work around the house (I moved house a few months ago, but there is still work to be done)

and now bundled with, Work Experience!

With Work Experience a few weeks away, I've got to go to Interviews, papers to fill out, and you know what else is bad? It's 2 weeks long and I have got to keep a Blog about my experience every day. GCSE's, it's good and all but I've been predicted a lot of A's in most of my subjects (History being one of them!) and this means, I have alot of homework to do.

The Show will go on! Don't panic! Good news is after Work Experience, I have 1 (I think it's 2) week of school. This means I have some time to actually get around to filming this :P

As for the script, it's slowly getting there. Work is still being done (despite the fact I have such a busy life, I don't know how I make time for Runescape!)

As for the release date, sometime in February 2008.

Phaper_Plane.png

Okay time for an Update:

Yeah, this is going to be Delayed, my apologies but here are reasons why:

This

Real Life

GCSE's

Snowboarding

TET

Doing work around the house (I moved house a few months ago, but there is still work to be done)

and now bundled with, Work Experience!

With Work Experience a few weeks away, I've got to go to Interviews, papers to fill out, and you know what else is bad? It's 2 weeks long and I have got to keep a Blog about my experience every day. GCSE's, it's good and all but I've been predicted a lot of A's in most of my subjects (History being one of them!) and this means, I have alot of homework to do.

The Show will go on! Don't panic! Good news is after Work Experience, I have 1 (I think it's 2) week of school. This means I have some time to actually get around to filming this :P

As for the script, it's slowly getting there. Work is still being done (despite the fact I have such a busy life, I don't know how I make time for Runescape!)

As for the release date, sometime in February 2008.

Good luck with the movie

GCSE'S > Runescape movie. imo.

oversized.jpg[/bads]