d med? Helm of neitiznot? D legs? fighter torso?

HexiledRazz

hey, i need to find out what i want...

a d med? or Helm of neitiznot?

d legs? rock-shell legs?

fighter torso? or rock-shell body?

i have rune plate and legs now with a Helm of neitiznot. i have torag's plate, legs, dragon scim (well, not yet i need it to get points in B.A.) and rune boots in the G.E. to make money for d legs and i have 111k in bank (d legs are about 1.3 mill in G.E., right?). well, if i pull my torag's plate and legs (witch i never really used any way) i can get rock legs and fighter torso and i will have a good amount of cash left for whatever. and my torags. BUT if i get a fighter torso, and dragon legs that means i have no money left over, my torag's is sold but i got one of the sexiest combos ever! \'. but the thing i leaning to is d legs, fighter torso and get money for a d med. the dragon legs will make up for the stats lost with rune plate and Helm of neitiznot vs. fighter torso and d med. and the +4 str will make up for the str loss from switching to d med from Helm of neitiznot. and the +3 prayer doesn't really matter because i'm always ether training, doing castle wars, or doing a quest with a high level boss (yay for protect from melee!) and i just have a crap load of prayer pots. and the huge -crush and -stab def bonus from rune plate doesn't really mater. because if i'm wearing it, i'm probably in castle wars where it doesn't really matter when everyone is using whips (with all slash attacks, and it has better slash+ then rune plate) but rock-shell has the same stats as rune, but looks a heck of alot better. and then there is the helmets. I HATE the way Helm of neitiznot looks but it has +3 to str and prayer. but d med is like 260k - 290k (thanks syal_antilli for telling me that) but if i get fighter torso and d legs i have to get some more cash before i can get a d med.

thanks for the help in advance

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Dont buy a d med, they have been outdated since pretty much rsc and or when fremmy helms were relised, now with nes barrows + fremmy etc there really is no point in buying a d med.

Stick with the nez imo, if not the a zerker...

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

If I have never played barb assault once, how long will it take me to get the torso? is it easy to learn and play barb assault? It all seems so complicated to me.

it might take a day or two-did for me any way.

deff role in might be difficult for a beginer, but someone here posted a excelent set up for it.

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

If I have never played barb assault once, how long will it take me to get the torso? is it easy to learn and play barb assault? It all seems so complicated to me.

It took me a day and a half of some not so bad no-lifiing :wink:

I think everyone feels a bit confused about it the first time, just be a collector in your first few trips and you should be fine, seeing as collectors don't really have to do anything at all to get a win, just pick up eggs to get points for the team.

I'm having a hard time reading through all that, some paragraphs would be nice in it :|

You said you have torag plate and legs? If so this would be the best for you, assuming you don't have enough for bandos legs and such.

Neitznot helm (Black mask for when you slay. NEVER EVER get a d med, it's the biggest piece of junk in game imo.)

Fighter torso (If too lazy, use you're torag plate, if you really want to sell it which would be a bad idea, use rockshell or rune, they have the same stats.)

Torag legs (If not, go with rockshell or rune legs, if not get d legs. D legs are pretty bad value and I don't think the impressivness of having them is as great as it once was.)

Remember, you don't want to be "making up" for def/str loss, you want to just keep on building it up :)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

d skirt(they have better stats than d legs).

Same def stats, but +15 breeze? :XD:

OT: Ya helm of Neitizinot is your best choice for a helm, as it gives some pretty nice bonuses. Same with Torso.

Same stats yeah except skirts lighter, doesnt make too much of a difference though.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

*bumpie*

Why bump?? you have all the information you need. And have it about 10 times.

Nietz helm (zerkers and d meds, not as much bonus' as N)

D skirt (cheaper than legs for the same bonus')

Torso is great (if you can't get one, then rune pl8 is fine)

Apparently, my signature was to big.

*bumpie*

Why bump?? you have all the information you need. And have it about 10 times.

Nietz helm (zerkers and d meds, not as much bonus' as N)

D skirt (cheaper than legs for the same bonus')

Torso is great (if you can't get one, then rune pl8 is fine)

i have tryed d skirt, twice. it dose not work

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Cost effective:

Fighter Hat

Fight Torso

Rune Platelegs

Rune Defender

Adamant Boots

Rune Gloves

That's like 50k. :o

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

hey, i need to find out what i want...

a d med? or Helm of neitiznot?

d legs? rock-shell legs?

fighter torso? or rock-shell body?

i have rune plate and legs now with a Helm of neitiznot. i have torag's plate, legs, dragon scim (well, not yet i need it to get points in B.A.) and rune boots in the G.E. to make money for d legs and i have 111k in bank (d legs are about 1.3 mill in G.E., right?). well, if i pull my torag's plate and legs (witch i never really used any way) i can get rock legs and fighter torso and i will have a good amount of cash left for whatever. and my torags. BUT if i get a fighter torso, and dragon legs that means i have no money left over, my torag's is sold but i got one of the sexiest combos ever! \'. but the thing i leaning to is d legs, fighter torso and get money for a d med. the dragon legs will make up for the stats lost with rune plate and Helm of neitiznot vs. fighter torso and d med. and the +4 str will make up for the str loss from switching to d med from Helm of neitiznot. and the +3 prayer doesn't really matter because i'm always ether training, doing castle wars, or doing a quest with a high level boss (yay for protect from melee!) and i just have a crap load of prayer pots. and the huge -crush and -stab def bonus from rune plate doesn't really mater. because if i'm wearing it, i'm probably in castle wars where it doesn't really matter when everyone is using whips (with all slash attacks, and it has better slash+ then rune plate) but rock-shell has the same stats as rune, but looks a heck of alot better. and then there is the helmets. I HATE the way Helm of neitiznot looks but it has +3 to str and prayer. but d med is like 260k - 290k (thanks syal_antilli for telling me that) but if i get fighter torso and d legs i have to get some more cash before i can get a d med.

thanks for the help in advance

Helmet of your choice: Netzinot for everything unless your doing slayer tasks, then black mask will be great.

Plate of your choice: Alot people like d chain, but i say it's less worth than 12m, infact id say 4-5m. But best, cheap and easy to get is rune plate. But if u get small low level monsters to kill, like for example "Kalpet workers" lvl 42. Then you can wear fighter torso.

Leg: D leg is reasonable as it's not so expensive, other than it you can always wear rune leg.

P.S: Netzinot is better than d med helmet, and it can also compare to dragon full helmet ( Dragon full helmet is very defensive, but if you consider it's str bonus and prayer it stinks).