Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Is a headshot really necessary? With bullets in each kneecap, it isn't going anywhere fast.

What makes more sense? Hitting two, small targets that slow it down, or a one-hit kill on a larger target?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would get myself a couple of extremely sharp katanas, head to Canada, wrangle me a moose to ride, and destroy anything that comes north. That should keep me safe until a cure is produced.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I think I would get myself a couple of extremely sharp katanas, head to Canada, wrangle me a moose to ride, and destroy anything that comes north. That should keep me safe until a cure is produced.

Send me a pic of you trying wrangling a moose. I want to see this trainwreck unfold. 300 pound animal with big horns, not a great thing to ride. Go with a horse, or, better still, a tank.

I'd avoid sharp melee weapons, they can get stuck in a zombie, and you'd have to slash really hard to cut into the bone.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Horses are weak, Meeses are too Canadian, and tanks are hard to come by. I'm going with an elephant.

And elepahnts are easy to come by...In canada... sweet! :twss:

I'd avoid sharp melee weapons, they can get stuck in a zombie, and you'd have to slash really hard to cut into the bone.

But there are little bones in the neck, and I don't think rotting flesh would be strong ;)

But there are little bones in the neck, and I don't think rotting flesh would be strong ;)

Zombie flesh rots slower, since the virus kills most non-human things, including bacteria. But, even though they do a rot a bit, the spinal cord would be hard to sever. And technically, the severed head would still be a threat, since the only way to fully kill it is to destroy the brain, the head could still bite, but it would be unlikely that you stick your hand in it's mouth. A two handed sword would probably be strong enough to cut through the skull, but 1 handed swords would be mostly useless.

Knives are good just because they're small, and easy to draw quickly, and they can do enough damage to kill a zombie.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Fine, then I will get a few warhammers and start bashing in skulls. A blunt object should do the trick nicely, the added weight would slow my blows down, but I would compensate with some sword in my other hand.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Would stabbing the zombie through the eye socket to get to the brain work? That would be my method of melee zombie kills.

yes, the problem is that the blade would have to penetrate deeply enough into the skull. Its covered under rapiers/foils in the guide.

Im wondering what potential there is to a farming scythe on a slightly extended handle, that might make a nice skull penetrator. I dont know how thick and durable a scythe blade is though but that would be a nice weapon.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

The blind Japanese guy in WWZ used a spade to one hit a zombies head, thrust forward right around the nose area (I think) to bust through the skull easiest.

yeah, the sinuses are back there so its not that solid. Note to self, spear zombie through the face

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

seeing as Molotov cocktails were used as anti-tank weapons in WWII, I think they would be effective, especially since that the glass and heat should do enough to their brains, even if it just severed their neck.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Barrage irl lulz

Isn't there enough irl PvP happening already? Besides, I am sure that carpet bombing > barrage, barrage only works in a 3 x 3 area, carpet bombs are like 20 x 100 and is a 1 hit kill

Barrage irl lulz

Isn't there enough irl PvP happening already? Besides, I am sure that carpet bombing > barrage, barrage only works in a 3 x 3 area, carpet bombs are like 20 x 100 and is a 1 hit kill

Siggied, and yes also if spells could be used, then it is possible that the zombies would be of the necromanced variety. Making them capable of surviving without a brain or head, and making the risk of becoming a zombie by bite/blood spatter around zero.

As a side note, if they were necromanced, I would be the one who created them. Then I would use my horde of undead minions to conquer the world, okay, just the north eastern united states. The world would just be to big a headache to rule.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

If they were necromanced,who do you think killed them in the first place?Odds are either me or Lenin.Likely me since I already have a small army.(Although you never know whats behind the Iron Curtain)

Warhammers are ridiculous.A light hammer has a similar effect,driven by speed not weight,and has more repeatability.Knowledge courtesy of Perfect Weapon on Nat Geo.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

If only that Finnish sniper was still alive, 542 confirmed sniper kills in 100 days during the Winter War, I was like :shock: when I read it on Wikipedia, he even used a short barreled sniper and iron sights. This is the page, if you were wondering. Dragoonson, if you are half as good as this guy, I'd happily be your ammo pack mule when I'm not driving.

Yeah, but the Russians sucked balls during that war. They were freezing to death, and wearing dark colors, and trying to walk around through the snow ...

Idiots lol.

Also, talking about this one sniper, I doubt I could get 1 kill from a distance in -20 to -40°C (-4 to -40°F.) using a scope, let along an iron sight.