Bone bolts finally changed?

Dino_Da_Gino

Are the stats and speeds still the same?

If they are, then there shouldn't be any difference in hitting. The stats determine the accuracy and damage each bolt can do and the speed determines how much xp you get over a certain amount of time.

Oh, and xp/damage is also a factor. Try dividing the experience by the amount of damage you do. If this is the same as before, then the xp/damage rate didn't change and that is not the reason :)

Bone bolts were for the poor anyway, adambolts are way better.

I'll reword that for you:

Bone bolts were for the economical anyways, adamant bolts are way more wasteful.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Bone bolts were for the poor anyway, adambolts are way better.
Addy bolts are for those who don't like to use their brain (unless ranging metal drags, etc). There are much better things to train with for the same price, yet much better exp.

When something is so good that it replaces almost everything else, it's broken.

then why did they release the godsword your weilding? :-w

A whip still owns a GS at least 6/10 times in the wild.

seriously tho, bone bolts were unfair, the damage you could do for the price was way out of line with their range lvl, and needed to be fixed. i knew it was a matter of time, so i never got one:P

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I will admit that bone bolts were ridiculously cheap and deserved a nerf, but I still hope they work because of all the bolts I bought XD

I think a nerf should have been raising the price so that they stop being bought?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Hey whip is still very very strong and as fast as dagger. Why we rangers may not have good and cheep training weapon. It is not like we would own melees with bone bolts. We are just training range with it and pretty fast .

Abyssal whip has an utterly useless special attack. Also, many weapons are stronger. That's not to mention, training strength is extremely slow with a whip. And finally, it requires 70 attack.

seriously tho, bone bolts were unfair, the damage you could do for the price was way out of line with their range lvl, and needed to be fixed. i knew it was a matter of time, so i never got one:P

Godsword is a lot weaker than you'd imagine. The only time a godsword is superior to any other weapon is while PKing or while fighting bosses with extremely high defense.

No weapon is or should be perfect.

Hey whip is still very very strong and as fast as dagger. Why we rangers may not have good and cheep training weapon. It is not like we would own melees with bone bolts. We are just training range with it and pretty fast .

Abyssal whip has an utterly useless special attack. Also, many weapons are stronger. That's not to mention, training strength is extremely slow with a whip. And finally, it requires 70 attack.

Godsword is a lot weaker than you'd imagine. The only time a godsword is superior to any other weapon is while PKing or while fighting bosses with extremely high defense.

You really think that bone x bow with bone bolts is THE PERFECT range weapon. Rangers use it only for non pick up training. SO why ewerybody who are not using them at the moment hate them ???????????

sig3ax9.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Hurry up and stock up on kebbit bolts then :lol:

I got close to 200k of those now, and they own bone bolts.

Bronze Knives > Kebbit Bolts

Bronze is significantly faster than Kebbit.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'm glad, I was ranging with some guy with 68 range (I'm 71) he had about half the range bonus I had and was hitting double my numbers.... Albeit I was using bronze bolts... but still, bit excessive imo.

signature.png

it may have changed, but i was down at metal drags today, and i saw quite a few people using bone bolts on the dragons. although they weren't hitting every hit, (they had ranging from 87-99 range) they were hitting still quite high. if they changed anything, it must not be as noticeable as the damage. Did you check to see if the actual xp per damage had decreased?

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

You really think that bone x bow with bone bolts is THE PERFECT range weapon. Rangers use it only for non pick up training. SO why ewerybody who are not using them at the moment hate them ???????????

same reason (some)white people hate black people.

They havent changed for me, I'm still hitting as often and as high.

Actually, that's what I thought too. That's why I didn't notice for so long. It looked like I was hitting exactly the same, high numbers often. But when I looked at the xp, I was wrong.

maybe you get like 3 or 2 xp per 1 damidge ?

no, tested, still 4 exp per hit.

songokusigtif.png

Hurry up and stock up on kebbit bolts then :lol:

I got close to 200k of those now, and they own bone bolts.

Normal kebbit bolts aren't that good, long are. Problem is it's taken me nearly 5 days to get 9k of them, and that's from buying them. But yeah I've noticed how good kebbit ammo is, it hits pretty hard (long are just below bone bolt strength I belive) and has the speed of a MSB, as to the bone x-bows speed of a whip. One handed aswell.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

It may be a glitch. Because some people have been posting saying they're still the same for them. Who knows, maybe Jagex doesn't want people getting 99 range so easily, even though it's already hard enough to get. :?

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D