What do you hate?

Peytonx

so you say you've surveyed all the christians in the world and found out 50.1%+ bash gays? Or is it your presumption

Just because you met a few obnoxious christians doesn't mean thats the majority.

"The braying [wagon] will attract more attention then the sleeping camel"

On-Topic:

Burnt bread

... is your life long duty to try to make my statement wrong? SOME CHRISTIANS BASH ON GAYS. Blah over with.

x_peyton_xx.png

All donations are accepted in RS.

Whether it be bars of Iron/Steel or Cash :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that the world has went and got itself in a damn hurry.

I'll start with society. People are always multitasking, I'm not just talking about when driving. I always see people doing so many things. They aren't concentrating on what's important. I think we can all agree without me going into details that people are always doing an activity with something (often portable technology), when it couldn't possibly be that important. It's the problem of society as a whole and individual people.

Society has tied up our schedule. There's never enough time for everything. I haven't been bored in more than five years, because there's always something I could be doing, and most often should be doing. And this results on negative things to some people. For example, I've seen many-a people crumble under the pressure of having one too many projects due at once, and they also have to work, and baby-sit, and go to basketball practice and so forth. Part of it is our ever increasing need for material possessions (I'm somewhat guilty of this, I admit), but a lot of it is just people wasting time on things that aren't important, when they should be enjoying the things that are.

Which leads me to my next point: I hate how people cannot for the life of them figure out how to prioritize. I can't count the number of times I've told co-workers, friends, peers, parents, even bosses "It's not important right now", and "There will be time for that later". This goes hand in hand with there being too much to do. People have yet to find a legitimate way to deal with it other than to panic (in my opinion, the least efficient emotion) and try to multi-task it. There are so many people who can't distinguish what's important here and now, and they don't realise that breaking routine is often the best course of action. I love routines, I've built my life around them. But sometimes it's absolutely necessary to break them.

Finally, I hate that because of people's busy time tables and lack of priority, they are unable to catch-up and do the things they really want. It's like, everyone is a hamster running in that hilarious wheel. If they fall behind, they'll get flipped around and fall out and they lose. And there's no way you can ever beat the hamster wheel. I know the world doesn't work this way, and it never has. But if people were able to go do the things they love, say re-read a favorite book or sit down and actually listen to an album of music rather than blasting it over the sounds of the other subway passengers on their Ipod, I would be a lot happier.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

1. The Chuck Norris idols that somehow enjoy nothing more than to mention "Chuck Norris" in every sentence.

2. A lot of huge cities. Everytime a protest about nudist camps occur, there will always be girls that flash goodies at you. I'm not traumatized by it, but somehow flashing boobies doesn't prove any points, now does it?

3. People dissing certain rock bands because they are "old".

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

2. A lot of huge cities. Everytime a protest about nudist camps occur, there will always be girls that flash goodies at you. I'm not traumatized by it, but somehow flashing boobies doesn't prove any points, now does it?

You.. dislike chick's flashing people?

:(

Questions on schoolwork that say something like, "Give two reasons for the dissipation of the ozone layer?" The question mark is completely unnecessary.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

College application essays.

Must... burn...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

The Chuck Norris idols that somehow enjoy nothing more than to mention "Chuck Norris" in every sentence.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

bwahahah had to be done.

somehow flashing boobies doesn't prove any points, now does it?

No but somehow the male party forgets what point they were trying to prove :lol:

Know it all's and anti-socials that act like people are their friends

A lot of anti-socials are extremely intelligent, perhaps they do it on purpose because they know it bothers you :wink:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

i hate [bleep]

I get the distinct feeling you're not the only one. If by [bleep] you mean women owning more than 20 pairs of shoes. It's just ridiculous. I know a girl who has a reserve pair of shoes for of she ever meets the Pope :wall:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

:? I kinda made my post and left. I went back and read all the posts after mine. Seemed like a really bad segment of "You know what grinds my gears?"

Guys, you just gotta love a bit more <3:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I think the one thing I truly hate is Hentai. It's such freaking stupid.

Another thing I hate is my school. The teachers are fine, and I have lots of friends, but I just don't like the student body. Half of the school likes me, and hates my ex-friend, and half of the school hates me, and likes my ex-friend.

People who say "you need to smile more."

Or if you smile, they'll ask "What are ya smiling about?"

Slow walkers. People don't need to powerwalk, but at least move to the side so others can walk.

Oh my gosh! Same!!!

I can't stand it when people at my school walk slower then one mile per hour. I usually step on their shoes til they get the hint to speed up.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

People who suddenly stop infront of you when you're walking, those who spit right in front of you, white chocolate, my DiDA teacher, DiDA, pansy horse-loving art teachers, pansy dog-loving ICT teachers, SPIDERS, grime and garage, chavs, those who call me Bruce Lee's daughter, "You're asian so you must be short and smart...", being late, being 3rd place (2nd is bearable), my braces, feeling confused, being kicked off the bus because the bus driver thought I was over 16, attention-seekers, those who copy off you and get the praise for it, "CHING CHONG CHINAAA" I mean, what the hell does "ching chong" even mean?, Narutards, when MSN decides to log me out, the 'low virtual memory' sign, emo posers, those who photoshop just to look pretty for myspace, England's greaaat weather, M25, olives, garlic, pop-ups, those anti-spyware adds that give you spyware, RM Tutor, school, Ashlee Simpson, standing in the bus stop, soaking wet in the rain waiting for that friggin' bus that is late...

I dislike a lot of things, okay?

CHING CHONG
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

You.. dislike chick's flashing people?

:(

Maybe they were 78

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Lets see... I hate

centipedes

people who complain 24/7 (my boss)

stupid customers (I could go on for hours about them)

professors that make insanely long finals because they believe that their final is the only final you have to take

professors that lose your papers/tests

professors that mislead you

people that complain about smokers

people that ID you for cigarettes when you're 22 (and a regular) yet didn't ID the person in front of you who probably just turned 18

slow walkers/drivers

sexist pigs

people who say "It must be so nice to be your size" (No it isn't!)

Not being able to find a nice business suit in my size

I think the list could be longer, but nothing else is coming to mind right now.

I have to say high expectations. Well, from my mom at least, but she always expects me to be the best in everything and gets pissed off when i'm not. With grades and stuff at school, she even gets mad when i get like a 93.

she always acts like "you can't keep up your schoolwork if you don't pay more attention to your studies...*yells for about half an hour more*"

I've never gotten below a b in anything in a class, and she does this everyday. I really hate that :wall:

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I have to say high expectations. Well, from my mom at least, but she always expects me to be the best in everything and gets pissed off when i'm not. With grades and stuff at school, she even gets mad when i get like a 93.

she always acts like "you can't keep up your schoolwork if you don't pay more attention to your studies...*yells for about half an hour more*"

I've never gotten below a b in anything in a class, and she does this everyday. I really hate that :wall:

Slap her and grab her by the collar and say:

"Woman, I've been getting B's and higher and you always quarrel. Next time you shout in my ear you're going down, y'hear me, DOWN!"

:P

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I especially hate people who act self-righteous by saying they don't hate anything.

I hate people who see me and go "Hey you're tall!" (I'm 6 foot 6 inches)

I hate people who are smarter than me. They're few, but not nearly as few as I'd like.

I hate being out-smarted too, which happens frequently because, as everyone is fond

of telling me, I have "book smarts" and not "street smarts".

I hate, I hate, I HATE CHUCK ... WOOLERY.

I HATE 'Family Guy' and I HATE people who like 'Family Guy'. I've seen

every episode, but the more I watch the more I realize the black depths of stupidity it reaches

down into.

I hate babies, puppies, kittens, anything vulnerable. I don't like having things depend on me, it's irritating.

I hate weakness in others. I can't tolerate a weak, unsure person.

I HATE people who claim to have mental illness, eating disorders, dysfunctional family,

etc, because they believe the more [bleep] up you appear, the cooler you are.

I hate Bob Marley 50% of the time.

I HATE police officers.

I hate internet fads, I hate VH1, I hate MTV, I hate snowcones, I hate bad drivers, I hate people

who act like morons because they think stupidity is funny, I hate Frank Herbert, I hate Christians Muslims Buddhists Satanists Mormons Demonologists Scientologists Celebrities Children's Toothpaste The Disney Channel Movie theather concession stand Spring water Tap water Dentists Psychologists Jeff Foxworthy Laptops 0's Too cold Too hot Psychologists Psychiatrists Sitcoms HENRY WINKLER

i hate people who forget their chill-pills in the morning

i also hate my brothers.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Kashi.

If you hate people who show they're weak or vulnerable, look in the mirror because avoiding the truth is as weak and as vulnerable as you can get.

You canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t change what happened, it's not your fault and I'm fine with you hating me.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Know it all's and anti-socials that act like people are their friends

A lot of anti-socials are extremely intelligent, perhaps they do it on purpose because they know it bothers you :wink:

Even more reason to hate them.

I hate people who annoy others when it is clearly not appropriate.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!