Hit, Kiss and Miss!!

Well its a kind of a corny topic, but I'll post it anyway, and see what eventuates. Doubt many people will want to post but regardless here it is.

The Questions are...

Who on TIF's OT would you:

1) Hit - punch, slap, kick etc.

2) Kiss - who would you like to have a special moment with off OT. ::'

3) Miss - Who would you miss if they left the TIF.

There's many versions to this game I think, but I kind of ran with this one since its on the top of my head.

And remember this threads only light-hearted, don't take it too seriously, especially if your the one who people want to hit. :wink:

Anyway Post Away!

Oh and btw mods, this directly relates to OT, so its not a forum game. :wink:

Ok I'll get the ball rolling...

1) I'd hit Warri0r purely on the fact that he's a Brisbane/Queensland NRL supporter. Bloody Pineapple growers. :P

2) Kiss. Ohh tough one. Not really sure but I'd probably give Goddess a kiss on the cheek, she seems sweet over the interw3bs. Haha

3) Miss. Hmm probably a combination between Warrior, Darkrick and Led Zeppelin. The Aussies and the Kiwi. And I've been missing Bubsa's posts a bit since he's been shown the backdoor.

Well its a kind of a corny topic, but I'll post it anyway, and see what eventuates.

The Questions are...

There's many versions to this game I think, but I kind of ran with this one since its on the top of my head.

Anyway Post Away!

I'd slap paperclips, I'd kiss Rick because, hell I already have on his 18th and I'd miss warrior, don't think a discussion would be a discussion without him.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'd slap paperclips, I'd kiss Rick because, hell I already have on his 18th and I'd miss warrior, don't think a discussion would be a discussion without him.

Haha nice. I didn't think anyone was going to do the first post, so I got the ball rolling in my OP and posted mine just then. And then I saw you posted... ::'

Well its a kind of a corny topic, but I'll post it anyway, and see what eventuates.

The Questions are...

Anyway Post Away!

Aww, thanks. I'd miss you too goddess. :P

And @ eels, haha, I see the resentment of that sig is still brewing, huh? (btw pineapples are better than... uh... whatever it is you cockroaches grow down there. :uhh: )

Ugh i hate games like these, im so out of the loop on OT, i dont know whos who and whos new etc. So just for sheer spite

Id hit, i dont know, given the opportunity, ill knock some sense into Merciful, just because i <3 him and i wanna hit him for the hell of it

Id kiss, nobody, cause there are no wimminz on teh intrawebz lolz :/. I dont know anyone id kiss, i'd my current woman how about that.

Id miss, hm, nobody. I dont grow attached to OT'ers cause one moment theyre cool and the next moment theyre bound to snap on you. But ot's cool. I miss yall :(

Oh and go Roosters :x

Hit? Paperclips. Well, a lot of people actually, but that's just off the top of my head.

Kiss? Hm... Sumpta :P .

Miss? :-k I'll try and bullet-point it;

warri0r- reasons stated.

Korskin- one of the few guys on the religious side of the arguments that I actually like to talk with on the topic.

Bubsa- one-liners.

Goddess- someone to shut down all the morons who think they understand psychology, while still somehow being nice about it.

Satenza- old buddeh; think I already miss him, don't see 'im much :( .

assassin- just... because.

Sumpta- love her posting style ::' .

Solidus- not so much in the OT, but I'd miss him from other boards.

An'... I love the rest of you as well, just got lazy half-way through the list ^_^'.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Hit:

Noone. I dont like hitting people regardless of how much of an arse they are. Id' rather just shoo them away.

Kiss:

Suzi, Mad and Bubsa

Miss:

Too many to name, most of the ppl I like on OT are on my MSN or Facebook or on other forums anyway.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'd kiss Rick because, hell I already have on his 18th
yey <3:

1. Eels because he's a crazy southener :P

2. see about quote

3. Dunno, find out when it happens, but most likely weez or daan :-?

Proper kiss or just a friendly peck? :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hit: No one, really.

Kiss: Ditto.

Miss: Bubs. I know I'm not supposed to ask, but from his last posts I can't figure out at all why he got banned. (Technically, that wasn't a question! Behold my infallible logic!) :shame:

Whatever.

C2b6gs7.png

Chuck norris idols

2) Kiss - who would you like to have a special moment with off OT. ^-^

(Corny your mom joke)

Myself

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Miss: Bubs. I know I'm not supposed to ask, but from his last posts I can't figure out at all why he got banned. (Technically, that wasn't a question! Behold my infallible logic!) :shame:

He was banned? :(

WHY DO I ALWAYS FIND OUT THE HARD WAY??!!

Anyways, do we have to hit them? That seems a little soft. I would rather shoot them with a Desert Eagle .50 cal.

Shoot: Striker6, even though he left. He was a [...]

Kiss: Nobody, really

Miss: Well, now I miss Bubsa all of a sudden. But I would miss Zonorhc. He's awesome.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I will miss Bubsa. Because he was a great member that should be cherished, isntead of being banned. But hey. That's only me.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I will miss Bubsa. Because he was a great member that should be cherished, isntead of being banned. But hey. That's only me.

Agreed. I don't know what happened, and rules are rules, but this will only be detrimental to the community.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Bubsa banned? Could somebody explain me why :-s

Evidently we aren't supposed to ask questions. The urge to find out, though, is somewhat overpowering in this case... :ohnoes:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

1. Eels because he's a crazy southener :P

Yeah there's something different in the water down here. :P

Bubsa banned? Could somebody explain me why :-s

Evidently we aren't supposed to ask questions. The urge to find out, though, is somewhat overpowering in this case... :ohnoes:

It was for repeat 'offenses'. I don't use the ' ' in a mocking tone, I'm just not particularly sure of all the offenses he committed and am not in the position to comment. (hehe Phil :P )

Anyway, back on topic please.

Hit: PaperClipsYarrr, Striker6, Tigra and Bubsa

Kiss: I don't talk to any girls off the forums, cause girls are teh scary.

Miss: I don't really know much people from OT off of the forums. But based from what I see on forums, warrior just becase I learn stuff from what he says. (Thats saying something, missing an Aussie and all!) Eels, talk to him a bit on msn. (Another Aussie, geez, you might actually mistake me for liking them!?).

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Hit - I wouldn't hit anyone, I'm not a violent person. O:)

Kiss - Matt, Rick, Bubsa... any other males over 21 really (or females if the mood takes me - I'm looking in your direction, Mel :P) Oh, and Lyra of course.

Miss - All the above mentioned people plus a whole host of others whose posts usually make interesting reading, including Zonorhc, Nadril, Lionheart, StrOwez, CTP*numbers*, Sumpta... I could go on for ages.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Kiss: I don't talk to any girls off the forums, cause girls are teh scary.
And they have cooties. pfft

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi