Firemaking Suggestion - 110+ Supporters

NJE03

Random info: 2 supports away from a full 100. (Which is what it was at before the tip.it rollback when I lost names.)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support, but doesn't ctrl toggle the "run" command? Jagex could find a way around this probably.

Yes but you can't very well run and firemake simultaneously can you? :-k

PS You were already on support list, 62nd.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Support here!

Making rows from left to right with less clicks per log sounds perfect to me. \'

(You can actually already make those rows, but with one click per log extra, so 3 clicks per log. I'm often too slow, because of lags. :wall: )

Edit: here's a little idea: A way of making those rows without Ctrl or any other key:

-If you first click on the log and then on the tinderbox, your character makes a fire and moves one step west of the fire.

-If you first click on the tinderbox and then on the log, your character makes a fire and moves one step east of the fire.

stewie3985.png

Owner of quest cape and 99 firemaking achieved on 31 decembre 2008!

Latest achievements: 1800 total and all achievement diaries done!

Click here for my blog! (Now semi-retired on Stewie3985)

A way of making those rows without Ctrl or any other key:

-If you first click on the log and then on the tinderbox, your character makes a fire and moves one step west of the fire.

-If you first click on the tinderbox and then on the log, your character makes a fire and moves one step east of the fire.

cool, and also add

-'right click, light logs go north'

-'right click and light with tinderbox go south'

did i already say directly that i support, 'cause i do!

i have to say i like it. You have my support :D

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

Great idea, I give you my full support ::'

I know it's risky business, but take this to the RSOF :ohnoes: , it's your best chance at getting noticed!

No can do, I am f2p. However if a member would like to post the idea in RSOF feel free as long as you give credit where it is due and post a link here in this thread.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

What people were saying about the ctrl key being used to switch directions... You could have it so ctrl toggles run and firemaking direction. This would work in theory as you cannot run and light a fire at once, so it would only be doing one thing at a time (i.e. the two would have no effect on each other, since they can't be done simultaneously).

I'm not sure if java can have more than one application per button, but I'll assume so.

It could also be like... Tab. Tab has no use in RS, right?

Support.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

• 3 weeks later...