Immature eight year olds *grumble*

Your Grandpa

Sorry, I just can't agree that every idiot is an underage player. I've met many people who claim they were a lot older than what many tip.iters claim when they post stuff like this. There will be idiots on RS just like the real world. Age doesn't describe your personality, its how you treat people. We wouldn't call Paris Hilton a 3-year old [bleep] (though she acts like one) and according to your thinking, anybody who is under 13 is either an idiot/spoiled brat.

I can just see you losing lots of cred with people.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

So because someone was being idiot, he's automatically labeled as "immature 8 year old" ? You psychic? :-s

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Don't you hate those people who obviousley bought their accounts, and are still very arrogant. I encountered one today, and he's still having his immature friends IM me calling me a nerd (quite the insult).

Anyways, now I have to do something that I haven't done in a long time.....turn my private chat to "friends"

Have you had experiences with amazingly arrogant annoying people who play runescape?

Firstly is Obviously.

Secondly, i think that accusing people of "Buying their accounts" is very arrogant, and i hope you don't go around accusing people of that in game.

And tbh getting offended by the term "nerd" makes you immature in my books!

keen.png

That doesn't change the fact that you're being incredibly stereotypical in this rant. :|

As I said above, I don't think that all underage players are stupid. I do, however, think that this one was. I will go change the first post to make sure nobody else misinterprets this.

Yes, I know you think the standards are only applicable to this guy. But that STILL doesn't change the fact that you're using stereotypes in this rant.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

It might not have been an 8 year old... It could have been a pc product who hasn't learned social skills, or maybe the guy is an [wagon] in real life, too.. <.<

I've had too many encounters with morons to do much more than click chat to friends anymore...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

That doesn't change the fact that you're being incredibly stereotypical in this rant. :|

As I said above, I don't think that all underage players are stupid. I do, however, think that this one was. I will go change the first post to make sure nobody else misinterprets this.

I'm a bit underaged tbh... And yes.. I do believe someother people that ARE underaged can be... It all has to do with IQ tbh.. not aged.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Don't you hate those people who obviousley bought their accounts, and are still very arrogant. I encountered one today, and he's still having his immature friends IM me calling me a nerd (quite the insult).

Anyways, now I have to do something that I haven't done in a long time.....turn my private chat to "friends"

Have you had experiences with amazingly arrogant annoying people who play runescape?

Call me crazy, but it sounds like the pot's calling the kettle black.

Seems to me like you're acting arrogant too -- you feel that they're not worth your time to chat with, and instead of ignoring the (very) few players that are an annoyance, you choose to block contact with strangers maybe looking for a hand with a quest or a friend.

Don't look down, pot -- you're burnt too.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

why is stereotyping always made out to be a bad thing?

not sure I agree with the OP's post, but it's the same reason if you visit a f2p town it seems so much worse than a P2p play town.

The average age of p2p'ers is higher than that of f2p'ers

Children are usually childish..

childish = behaving like a child

please dont any kids take offense there are some extremely mature young people on here.

but when it comes down to it, to act like a child is to be immature, thus a child being childish is perfectly normal. Yes that's stereo-typing but it is also a good old fact, childish = behaving like a child.

I'm not saying that is a bad thing,, if they didnt act like children what would they act like? let them act like that it's their nature, stop moaning about it if you want to play a game that is played by all ages, then you have to deal with the fact children play (tho legally they shouldnt under 13).

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

your right, i hate to say it, but your right, the worst type of runescape is offencive, i treat all players with the same respect wether there level 3, 13 or 113 but the things i dont appreciate is when people just turn to insultiong, for example, a level 76 trades me, so i take a look, he offers whip and asks; do i want to buy? i reply; no thank you. then i am bombarded by insults of how i couldant afford a whip and that why and how much of a noob i am.

noob isent a leve, its a frame of mind.

i trained my accont from level 3, learnt it all by myself, scamming, bing lured etc. (never been scammed or lured ::' ) now at level 112 i am proud of my acheivement and commitment, then some obnotius kid, probubly a merchant decides its appropriate to call me a noob, its got to the stage where i just dont care anymore, wich could be a good thing.

Runescape is made for plaing and having fun, not tring to make some ones life worse by bombarding them with insults. playres are to be treated with respect as i will treat you, unless you loose it -.-

P.S. i always have my pm on freinds :-k

polos11.png

On all those years i have been played rs...many times incl. high leveled high armored players...I met last one a few days ago in house party, a lvl 114 guy wearing cooking cape called me names (very ugly) in combat ring. I wonder how such ppls with so weak manners can reach so high lvl before being banned...

aure22.png

I read the first few posts and would like to make myself clear. I don't care if that 11 year old there is a genius, and has invented a new medicine that will cure AIDS, he's freaking 11 and he shouldn't play RuneScape. And those who are so intelligent would usually know that and therefore the 13- population can have some nice big stereotyping.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I don't know what Jagex were thinking by adding the "Are you over 12" (or whatever numver it says).

I mean which 11 year old in their right mind who has been listening to their mates at school go on about RuneScape being so brilliant is going to want to wait till he's old enough to go on it?

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I'm a bit underaged tbh... And yes.. I do believe someother people that ARE underaged can be... It all has to do with IQ tbh.. not aged.

IQ, personality, manners, knowledge of the game, how you were brought-up, etc.

Stereotyping underage people is very bad.

It's like you're saying that every person who turned 40 today is smarter than every person who turns 40 tomorrow. :)

And to Fairness;

Why shouldn't people underage play the game if they're smart enough and dont offend people for no reason?

If they're smart, respectful, and respectable, they're fine to play the game. You could say a person with those statistics at age 11 is better than 90% of the F2P Population in the wild last month.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Wow.

So firstly, all people who are immature are eight year olds?

Secondly, you don't like this guy, so he OBVIOUSLY bought his account?

Thirdly (aimed at whoever is saying it), all f2p'ers are "younger" and "less-mature"?

Making such assumptions is obviously what makes you mature 13 year olds who have parents willing to pay for membership smarter and more mature than all f2pers, including myself who is 19.

I applaud you all.

=D>

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Congrats man, you've just proved your a [wagon]! =D> Clapity clap.

Not only did your post show that you can't understand emotions for [cabbage], you've made yourself look like one of those 'immature 8 year olds'

top notch show. =D>

omg, a lemon!

sigycopywj6.jpg

I really don't think it has much to do with age. I know level 120 adult players who act worse than my little sister, and they didn't buy their accounts either. Some people just don't have respect.

On all those years i have been played rs...many times incl. high leveled high armored players...I met last one a few days ago in house party, a lvl 114 guy wearing cooking cape called me names (very ugly) in combat ring. I wonder how such ppls with so weak manners can reach so high lvl before being banned...

sometimes, i wonder the exact same thing... :-k

by the way elemyntal, nobody asked for your offencive insults either.

Popoto.~<3