Does wearing pink make you gay?

freecw

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! It has just been revealed by extensive research in the Department of Science at University that the reflections given off whilst wearing any colors from light red to purple release a gay-inducing hormone when looked upon by others.

Wearing garbage bags are good for straight men.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

some say that only real men wear pink.

Others (ie. me) would say that only morons bump threads that have been inactive since 2007 to post such inane commentary.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

some say that only real men wear pink.

Only ignorant people thinks like this, Geez it's just a color if a man wants to wear a pink shirt let him wear it , that in fact doesn't make anyone gay, and even if they were what do you think you are to criticizing them? Homosexuality has nothing wrong and really only [developmentally delayed]ed people use it as an insult.

Without reading any previous posts, I shall now answer your question.

No. Nothing can "make" you gay. You are only gay if you like other humans of the same sex.

Exactly, although to be more specific it would be: You are only gay if you are a male and like other humans of the same sex, if we're talking about females then it would be lesbianism.

yes.

You better be trolling.

Of course not! I wear pink all the time and would not consider myself gay.

Cute comment, made me laugh :mrgreen:

Why would wearing a certain colour make you look gay? I wear pink pretty often, and I'm a guy...and I'm definitely not gay (I think) :P

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Dark purple is probably one of the coolest colors. I got 3 shirts in that color, and don't really care if anybody 'digs' it or not, it looks great. Not sure about bright pink though.. My grandfather has some light pink shirts and it looks average. Not 'gay' at all IMO..

I love dark purple <3:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Pastelle pink is a great color. Fluorescent pink, on the other hand, is very hard to pull off, and gives off "gay" vibes.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

haha, what the hell. Pete the Vicious, Mad, Neocrosby, Yoda, Rizla, Merciful, all old people! Good job on bumping a 4 year old topic. :D

I'm hot in a pink shirt, a tight pink shirt, tanned skin, nothing makes you look more male than a tight pink shirt. Not too bright pink of course. :wink:

:lol:

I don't have any pink shirts anymore.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Pastelle pink is a great color. Fluorescent pink, on the other hand, is very hard to pull off, and gives off "gay" vibes.

I agree. Pink shirts can actually be quite macho if it's the right shade of pink.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

To the OP, wearing pink makes YOU gay, but not someone else that does it for the sake of wearing a color.

So short answer: You're gay. Or as you would so eloquently put it "[bleep]get"

How does a profession differ from an occupation?