Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many friendships will be lost as a result of people seeing what someone looks like, and suddenly changing their opinion of them, based on that.

Although on the other hand.. it could work the other way, and people becoming friends because they saw a hotty :3

I was a little apprehensive(sp?) to come here because I didn't really want the image I had in my head of them to change, but I'm really not bothered at all by it. It's just cool to know what they look like.

Also cool to see how old(ish) the person you'e talking with is. Some here are wayyy younger than i tougth they were.

Yeah I thought misplacedme would be older :anxious:

*runs and hides*

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I wonder how many friendships will be lost as a result of people seeing what someone looks like, and suddenly changing their opinion of them, based on that.

Although on the other hand.. it could work the other way, and people becoming friends because they saw a hotty :3

I was a little apprehensive(sp?) to come here because I didn't really want the image I had in my head of them to change, but I'm really not bothered at all by it. It's just cool to know what they look like.

Also cool to see how old(ish) the person you'e talking with is. Some here are wayyy younger than i tougth they were.

Yeah I thought misplacedme would be older :anxious:

*runs and hides*

Yeah, I was a little apprihensive at first too. Luckily, I only know one or two people from TIF.. and I knew what they looked like already. It's still weird actually seeing the face behind the names. You're right too, some people loook REALLY young, yet at the same time, there's some really older people too.. which as much as I know older people play RS.. ya don't really think about it untill ya see a picture of someone who isn't in their teens.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

Look! It's bows4life27 (I'm the one on the left) P.S. My hair is longer now.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb15 ... CF0142.jpg

Are you sure you didn't mean to say you were the one on the right?

Nah, jk <3: . Nice pic :thumbsup:

Looks like you um.. spilled something on your pants.. but yeah s'a cool picture.

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

According to O Tall One I like to spam here. :o

Thanks Phil. Too much url tags. Hehe

Well not as much as Da Latios does so you're safe. :P

EDIT: omg gurupants. it's like ozzy, just less drunk and more coherent. :XD:

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

The fact that I posted like on page 10ish? (can't be bothered to look) and that was earlier today and we have already reached 24 pages... Conclusive evidence tip it is a huge bunch of flippin camera/attention [bleep]. Even the lurkers came out of the dark.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

The fact that I posted like on page 10ish? (can't be bothered to look) and that was earlier today and we have already reached 24 pages... Conclusive evidence tip it is a huge bunch of flippin camera/attention [bleep]. Even the lurkers came out of the dark.
Someone's jealous of our hotttness?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots