Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

Lol, thanks for the compliments guys <3: . I should take notes of who is offering their hospitality so if a "Bourne Identity" situation ever happens to me and I find myself in some foreign city with nothing but the cloths on my back I can just move from one of your houses to the other and hop around the globe.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....+1 :P

But in all seriousness, Agreed. No offense to Hippo, she's pretty as I'm sure she now knows, but I'm getting sort of sick of seeing that pic on every page. And the useless comments, yeah feel free to comment pics, but don't be like yaff and go overboard.

i dont really. not really, maybe a couple times. but not for the most part.

Come on, I mean she's pretty but:

484503030_0ee7a1769f_o.jpg

And I don't even ogle at that.

(Yes, asians can be pretty hot. Btw that is Hyori, famous Korean pop star).

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Yaff the fact that you won't say you'll stop it (btw I've gone through the last 10 pages before you edited your posts and saw you quote multiple pictures...I didn't react for no reason) is a joke in itself, since you say its no big deal. If its no big deal (which I agree with) why won't you stop acting like a child yourself (which I can prove through quoting your pm's to me - but wont bother unless you ask) and stop quoting pictures after pictures. There are people around who still use dial up. I'm actually thinking of others here unlike you. Your excuses and denial is pathetic. Just stop it, its not that hard...1 or 2 quotes every 3 pages is alright not 2 or 3 every page like it was 5-10 pages back before you edited your posts.

Will yet another Please cause you to change your mind?

Hey everyone. I'm really glad everyone is having such a good time with this topic and the rule change in general. It's going far better than I expected and 99% of the topic has been really enjoyable to read even for me when I don't really know many of the people in OT.

Now for this part I don't want to sound like a killjoy, but could everyone please be careful when quoting. I know it's annoying to edit the images out instead of quoting real fast but it gets annoying to scroll through 3 screen worths of quoted pictures just to read a one line comment. I can't imagine what a pain in the [wagon] this is for dial up users. Again, not trying to be mean but let's spread the forum love around and try not to do mass quotes with pictures.

One more thing and I'll leave you guys to get back to your posting. Could you please stop quote spamming Hippo's picture. I'm sure we all appreciate the picture but let's try to keep the comments tasteful. (Yes I know that's a subjective term but bear with me.)

And now back to our regularly scheduled posting.

EDIT: I'm trying a different tactic for a minute or two. Locking while I clean off a few replies (sorry guys) and everyone can read this^ while I do that.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Had to take a picture anyways (Mom's been wanting me to take one for our Christmas card, wanted it to show my PC or whatever to show that I was at college. :lol:

Didn't think I'd be the first to post.

Nadril for some reason I pictured you as 6'5 250 lbs of pure muscle who would kick my arse if I told anyone he used to play runescape.

Nice book btw. :thumbsup:

111-1.jpg

OK, all cleaned. No harm no foul guys. Let's just keep it lighthearted.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

OK, all cleaned. No harm no foul guys. Let's just keep it lighthearted.

ima stop because thhis is a pretty stupid argument, and its over the net. so pointless really

Thanks the tallest. for all my quoting?

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

I'm sure we all appreciate the picture but let's try to keep the comments tasteful. (Yes I know that's a subjective term but bear with me.)

That was truly great :XD:

Wow there are so many people that even though I knew I had no clue what they looked like, they look so different. Then again I'm sure everyone that knows me probably laughed for a good couple of hours after seeing my pictures.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

King Kenny (assuming your an aussie since I don't think anywhere else calls it schoolies), did you go to Surfers? Where'd you go for it? I'm going to Sunshine Coast for mine next year - can't wait! :)

Awright, here's Klan, even though nobody knows me =D

EDIT: Resized. Didn't know how big the photo was, whoopsies.

http://i1.tinypic.com/87l5ml0.jpg

<33 Ohmahgawd <33

aV23DBNS.jpg

with black hair :o

aV23DVL0.jpg

aV23Ewa9.jpg

aV23ESCr.jpg

thats me in the sunset <33 I love Greymouth

aV23FbzA.jpg

I made a friend =)

aV23Fo2i.jpg

aV23HEdr.jpg

aV23GuTi.jpg

I has teh brown hair nows.

aV23GERS.jpg

more recent, but its longer/less tidy now.

one more <3

aV23H5ir.jpg

this is my kitty kat, from when she was little <3 2 years ago

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

That was a long read.

Biggest surprises: Nadril - dunno what I expected. I guess older looking with glasses (you say you're a University student in computer something or other right?). No offence bro, but you look real young.

Speaking of 14, is misplacedme really only 14? I can't believe that at all. I won't believe it. Please confirm this someone?

Another surprise. Lionheart_0. Was expecting a ~15 year old girl. Sorry. Oh yeah, and the answer to your question Lionheart - Is it Deckard Cane? He says "Stay a while, and listen" exactly, you said something like that but not exact so I'm not sure.

Least surprising: Phil. Only one I looked at and said "That makes perfect sense".

I may get a pic up eventually, no camera in my dorm though. All the pics taken by others - I'm...too drunk.

P.S. Who is laff2 and why does he have ~100 posts in this 2-days-old topic?

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

That was a long read.

Speaking of 14, is misplacedme really only 14? I can't believe that at all. I won't believe it. Please confirm this someone?

Misplaced was around back in the old old days of RSC.. I think he's older than 14. I remember being on these forums when I was pre-teen... so that would have made him 9 years old :lol:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Misplaced was around back in the old old days of RSC.. I think he's older than 14. I remember being on these forums when I was pre-teen... so that would have made him 9 years old :lol:

Yea I been around a long time. But you never know, kids are getting serious about games earlier and earlier. And I can't tell from his pic - He looks noticably older than 14, but if anyone's seen Apocalypse Now, Laurence Fishburne is only 14 in that and he plays a 17-year-old and could easily pass for 20+.
bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

legs_o_steel : Gotta ask man, that picture with those wooden letters spelling out dream, was that your idea or your moms? My loveeeees those little wooden letter things, cracked me up when I saw them :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Biggest surprises: Nadril - dunno what I expected. I guess older looking with glasses (you say you're a University student in computer something or other right?). No offence bro, but you look real young.

I'm going to college for graphic communications. :P (Digital art).

And yeah I dunno why I look so young, lol. I swear I'm 19. :lol:

I don't rly expect neone to know me cause i rarely post here nemore. This was taken like a yr ago, Newer pics are on my comp in a different state lol...

83619513ax2.png

Btw i know im not as pretty as my RS char, maybe someone should lend me a pink skirt? <3:

mezsigka3.png

why no one comments my pics...are you scared of teh black dude?

and DO NOT quote my pics...or you will get flamed/round-house kicked

by some tifers

Don't feel bad, no one's commented mine either. I guess they're afraid of the tiny white chick. lol

Nono, I'm sure I heard some guys on vent chat talking about your picture.

They said you were pretty or something :o

wongtongxg4.gif

F2P | 59/70 smith | 13/15 skills 70+ | 70 smith banked.

loinclothec5.gif