Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say tip.it's a good looking bunch of folk :D

EYOWAREYA, you are gorgeous :D And Nadril, it might comfort you to know that you look like I expected ya to. Good looking, though! Trapical's looking pretty good, too :P Azurechaos, your hair is beautiful when it's long! And Fook, you look good in a suit :P waf1le, your hedgehog is adorable! Aww, I love hedgehogs. I'm sorry it passed away :( Landon, your hair makes me happy every time I see it. And now I'm really curious what hippo's pic was - it's been removed before I could see it. Apparently it caused a lot of reaction from you all! Meziko, you're also mighty attractive.

Okay, I'm going to post a lot of pictures :x Even though a lot of you have probably seen me before. I'm 20 right now, and I'm 19-20 in all these pics.

Me at a minigolf place in Texas:

n4203436_30647029_3074.jpg

Me getting out of some natural caves in Budapest... I'm the one in the pink in the middle-ish.

n4203436_30888532_5126.jpg

Last year in the spring someone set up a slip'n'slide on the main hill on campus, which resulted in kinda landing in a splash of mud... :P Here is the result, I'm on the right :D

n4203790_30781132_1478.jpg

Here's me dressed up as a chamentaschen (a delicious Jewish pastry) for last Purim (it's a Jewish holiday) :D

n4200964_30579546_4439.jpg

This is me on a piggyback ride with my not-exactly-boyfriend:

n4203496_30554159_5689.jpg

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

How many days has it been? 2 or 3? Has it even been that long? 33 pages?! Crazy. Interesting to know what everyone looks like. :-k

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

<3: Mad ::'

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hehehe :D Here's a pic of me and Matt in London, with another of our ex-RSer friends, from... wow, almost two years ago now! Last last january.

mattandmeoe6.jpg

I don't think he'll mind, since he posted a pic already, but let me know if you do, and I'll remove it :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Reading what you just said and imagining it coming from your mouth... Wow that's an interesting thought. Made me laugh :XD:

Lol ya that mouth voices alot of wierd, strange stuff O:)

@ Meziko - Sorry, I'm not a skirt wearing girl... if I had one I would have mailed it to you just to see a picture of that.

Not a skirt wearing girl? :( Kinda wierd since my RS char is a skirt wearing man haha. P.S. I like ur glasses, u've got the whole intelligent teacher look, hawt :twisted:

Apparently it caused a lot of reaction from you all! Meziko, you're also mighty attractive.

Thankee <3: Compliments to urself, i think u look real fun-lovin, great smile!

mezsigka3.png

I don't mind Mad, its a good picture. :D

I wish I still had those jeans, they were great *sigh*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

@ Mad. Any photos of those...um...erhhh..."free spirited ...ahem...naked...parties" you've said that you've been to at college. :P

Haha jokes. Nice photos though.

Hehehe :D Here's a pic of me and Matt in London, with another of our ex-RSer friends, from... wow, almost two years ago now! Last last january.

[snip]

I don't think he'll mind, since he posted a pic already, but let me know if you do, and I'll remove it :D

Man, wish I lived in Europe so I could talk with all the kewl people. :D

ok this is me:

1. I am British, no other nationality in my blood

2. yes I am older than alot of you

3. I am a mother of 3 hence the child

4. NO I will not be your gf :lol: :XD:

mewh6.jpg

picture124jo5.jpg

Nice pictures everyone <3:

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

I'd say tip.it's a good looking bunch of folk :D

EYOWAREYA, you are gorgeous :D And Nadril, it might comfort you to know that you look like I expected ya to. Good looking, though! Trapical's looking pretty good, too :P Azurechaos, your hair is beautiful when it's long! And Fook, you look good in a suit :P waf1le, your hedgehog is adorable! Aww, I love hedgehogs. I'm sorry it passed away :( Landon, your hair makes me happy every time I see it. And now I'm really curious what hippo's pic was - it's been removed before I could see it. Apparently it caused a lot of reaction from you all! Meziko, you're also mighty attractive.

Thanks <3:

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

Found a more recent one than the one on page 2.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4907/celtiw7.jpg

I'm in the top left.

Thought you were the one in the middle :-w

:lol:

:XD: !!!!!

Very hawt Celt!

Omg, I thought MXM was an adult.... :shock:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Woah this topic is mad. Ah well, fuel for the fire.

ldb0794c454307caec6f3e9lh9.jpg

(yes that's a womans shop I was waiting for my gf and I was bored)

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

[sexy Hamburger IMG...or not]

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Hehe, I believe I've been to the place in which you dined upon that burger, right by the harbour no? Near the acquarium? Hmmm :-k

Actually it was somewhere in the eastern suburbs near La Perouse or something. We had 5+ burgers each that night as part of a MAN! challenge. There was much MAN! involved.

You haven't changed much over the years. :wink:
I dunno... Mad gets hotter every year :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

ok this is me:

1. I am British, no other nationality in my blood

2. yes I am older than alot of you

3. I am a mother of 3 hence the child

4. NO I will not be your gf :lol: :XD:

Nice pictures everyone <3:

will you be my gf? <3:

I require hugs. Seriously, just give them to me, and youll see your little turtle again.

syal_antilli.png

syal_antilli.png