the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Speed post a picture?

We will see.

Edit: Ooo, 1337 post count.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Hmm, shame there aren't many girls my age...

:XD:

My pics are on page 3.

I knew it, I'm ugly. :XD:

I'd hit both of you =P~

:shock: lmao

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

:? I don't get it. Whey are a bunch of Chicken feathers posting their pictures today... Did people join specifically because of the rule....

Ah, understandable, this is why.

Lurkers.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

oddfaery post a pic please! I'm quite curious to see what you look like! :thumbsup:

online stalker!!! oh noes!!!

Been gettin bugged all day so here goes:

[hide=my pictures are hiding in here]It's a little blurry... from right after I colored my hair black

hairygz0.jpg

This next one is from a couple years ago

myfaceie8.png[hide=If you dare to see scarier picture(s) this is the path by which you can find it][hide=You can start pre-heating your oven for dinner][hide=This would be a good time for a bathroom break][hide=Got your Tums and Rolaids ready?][hide=I would give up now before you waste all your time.][hide=If youre bored and you know it click dumb links][hide=And this little piggie went weee weee weee all the way home][hide=Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that kit kat bar.][hide=how many clicks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?][hide=Come on already just stop now.][hide=If you do not stop now you will get a really bad Star Wars reference][hide=The Dark Side is evil young padawan ][hide=Go back before you wander too far!][hide=It is not worth it to keep doing this][hide=Do not go on... just let it be!][hide=Why are you still clicking these things?][hide=Seriously... you might want to stop this foolish game now][hide=You probably should not continue][hide=This picture is the scariest. CLICK ONLY IF YOU DARE!]It's supposed to look goofy...

aaaah2pl7.jpg[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

oddfaery post a pic please! I'm quite curious to see what you look like! :thumbsup:

[hide=my pictures are hiding in here]It's a little blurry... from right after I colored my hair black

hairygz0.jpg

myfaceie8.png[hide=If you dare to see scarier picture(s) this is the path by which you can find it][hide=You can start pre-heating your oven for dinner][hide=This would be a good time for a bathroom break][hide=Got your Tums and Rolaids ready?][hide=I would give up now before you waste all your time.][hide=If youre bored and you know it click dumb links][hide=And this little piggie went weee weee weee all the way home][hide=Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me off a piece of that kit kat bar.][hide=how many clicks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?][hide=Come on already just stop now.][hide=If you do not stop now you will get a really bad Star Wars reference][hide=The Dark Side is evil young padawan ][hide=Go back before you wander too far!][hide=It is not worth it to keep doing this][hide=Do not go on... just let it be!][hide=Why are you still clicking these things?][hide=Seriously... you might want to stop this foolish game now][hide=You probably should not continue][hide=This picture is the scariest. CLICK ONLY IF YOU DARE!]It's supposed to look goofy...

aaaah2pl7.jpg[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Screw the other guys, you're mine! =P~

tifsbti6oi.gif

hairygz0.jpg

You, You are my new hero!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

That's a nice smile Lady Shahdie.

Well suppose it's my turn now huh? The first picture is the one I usually show to people online, some went as far as to dub it "tropical trapical" <3:

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/5/1 ... cdc942.jpg

Unfortunately that picture is like 4 years old now. Here is a much more present version of trapical. It is finals week, notice the unshaven face, half eaten cup of EasyMac, novelty dog tags from Hardee's, and the fact that I'm wearing my pajama's and its now 3pm.

Welcome to college life everyone! \' Something to look forward too!

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/5/1 ... e9591a.jpg

:shock: :shock: :o wow you are gorgeous AND smart... *faints* you're the rare type :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

hairygz0.jpg

Is it rude of me to say that you live up to your nickname? :XD: