MSSW3 victory not so sweet afterall?

Chippy_PK

ok well something that really ticked me off was all the bsers at the end trying to get loot....thats pathetic! killing ur own team for ur personal gain.....what noobs right?

well i had kill about 6 people and gotten 6 rune scims so i had 7 in total, i was outta prayer too, then some noob lvl 120 or 115 came and killed me when i had no food and lost about 130k of stuff!!!!!

im glad we won cuz now rsc can dine in hell!!!!

and we can dine in glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so was the victory bitter sweet or what?

moved to Rants forum because that is what this is - McGuff1

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

Well it was a free for all... :?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Was this like your first trip to wildy ? :lol:

Reading your reactions, could make me believe so.

Probably nearly everyone on the tip.it team never really pks alot ... or hasn't pked yet (except for wars such as these)

that made me laugh, not in the sense of it maybe being inaccurate, but at the possibility its true.

Probably nearly everyone on the tip.it team never really pks alot ... or hasn't pked yet (except for wars such as these)

The difference of the rs2 generation and rs1, I suppose.

that made me laugh, not in the sense of it maybe being inaccurate, but at the possibility its true.

He is correct somewhat. Skilling clans that fought such as the Guild of Elite Skillers didn't have much experience. However, Tal Shiar Alliance, *-P.K.Masters-* and Militos Deci members who attended had plenty of experience. Which left them as leaders in the Multi-Site Steel War 3. We also had TKOE attending I believe.

j0xPu5R.png

actually i pk about once a day noob...and how come when u post on my threads you always have an attitude?

and thats not the point the point is that there were cape switchers killing people who they accused of being a cape switcher

chippypktry2.png

He is correct somewhat. Skilling clans that fought such as the Guild of Elite Skillers didn't have much experience. However, Tal Shiar Alliance, *-P.K.Masters-* and Militos Deci members who attended had plenty of experience. Which left them as leaders in the Multi-Site Steel War 3. We also had TKOE attending I believe.

we also had my clan and some of my friends from my old clan join in too

chippypktry2.png

actually i pk about once a day noob...and how come when u post on my threads you always have an attitude?

and thats not the point the point is that there were cape switchers killing people who they accused of being a cape switcher

I haven't even read your name, and I also can't remember any other posts you've made, so don't take it personally.

I see your point, and my point is, ITS THE WILDERNESS GET USED TO IT.

If thats an "attitude" in your opinion, than you're gonna have a hard time growing up in real life :roll:

U pk every day ? rs2 wild is noob place. why are you so surprised?

The victory is even sweeter then people imagine...

Judging in the ammount of people there, there was enough steel to forge a fricken aircraft carrier...

Not only did we crush the opposition without breaking so much as a sweat,

Not only did several people from named site find it impossible to win, so they went all cloak and dagger-y trying to even the odds, and failing at that,

Not only did that same site asume they'd win anyways,

Not only did that asumtion lead them to believe that everything was taken care of, which it ofcourse was not (none of the big clans were aware of this happening),

But above all, it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that as long as Tipit's people are aware of whats going on (aka this war), they will be there, and do whatever is needed...

This only emhpasises even more that this is the most non-noob site out there, and I'm glad to be a part of this... WITH my clan...

PS: Ty, Killerred005, we indeed had several of us just round up a few Tipiters, and go hunting some non-green...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Sorry about your loss, but you know, if you enter wilderness you should be ready to lose the items you bring in their. And about the disscussion about that there is many non-pkers who took a part of this war, that is very true. Myself I have never pked, except at wars and events like this one. And many of my friends have never pked either, but they come to events like this even though they aren't pros.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

i guess i really dont see your point, the purpose of mssw3 was for fun, not profit. thats why we wore steel silly, and also why tipit kicked kahunas out there. We werent playing to win, we were playing for honor, and thats what this was about.

I require hugs. Seriously, just give them to me, and youll see your little turtle again.

syal_antilli.png

syal_antilli.png

People like me ::' (and I didn't even go to the war #-o )

Maybe this'll be better once the new clan war place comes out :thumbsup:

Lmao, that's pretty funny. You come to the wild and expect to come back alive.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

ok well something that really ticked me off was all the bsers at the end trying to get loot....thats pathetic! killing ur own team for ur personal gain.....what noobs right?

well i had kill about 6 people and gotten 6 rune scims so i had 7 in total, i was outta prayer too, then some noob lvl 120 or 115 came and killed me when i had no food and lost about 130k of stuff!!!!!

so, what you're ranting about wasn't looting in the first place. you were fighting for profit, like most regular pkers, and you got pked, like most unprepared regular pkers pkers. no need to flame or rant when they got the better of you.

might just be me, but no food or prayer left should be taken as a sign not to continue the fight, especially when carrying that much loot...

you're really the only one to blame, not the pker that beat you.

views are that of one of tipit's many non-pkers.

The fact that we won even with all the cheaters and bsers made this victory all the better.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Like everyone has said above it was for fun not for profit, I personally got jumped on and killed (with the help of lag) before I could even use protect item and lost my runelong. Did I care? no I just bought another it's like 20k MSSW is just to have alaugh and support your site nothing more.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

I got accused of being a cape switcher too and I died... Made me sad :cry:

No biggy though, as it was just some [wagon] from rsc wearign green capes, and only like 40k loss.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I brought only what I was willing to lose into the wild. But what happen was I got a bunch of stuff that I wasn't willing to lose, like an extra rune skimmy, and other drops=P. Alls well, I got on my noob account and looted some more, made up what I lost=P

Players.jpg

Siggy-1.jpg

You can't expect a war that is advertised on many different fansites to be free of bsers. The fact is, there are noobs like that on tip.it, RSC, and any other fansite for that matter.

The only thing I didn't like was RSC's reaction to the loss. They're all calling for a disqualification and saying we cheated ect., then they're all asking for a rematch... lol. And then I saw a Senior Mod on RSC arrogantly call tip.it a miserable failure :roll: Yeah... as if having all of RS's best pking clans on their bandwagon makes their community any better.