• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My drop list (off all 105 orcs, for some reason):

52gp

4gp

nothing

nothing

40gp

That's when I ran out of potions and food, and said "screw it".

It's almost like they're not meant to be hunted, only meant to be ran away from because killing them is a waste of time :|

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

I have to agree ...until recently I totally avoided the wild because I had no desire to be pk'd. Recently I have been getting a lot of lvl 3 clues with coords in the wild so I finally got up the nerve to venture into the wild to reap the rewards. I learned to avoid pk'ers and mostly do clues at off peak times when not too many people were on-line. With the new reverant beasts there is no off-peak time....they are always there. I realize the wild is supposed to be dangerous, etc., etc. ...but these beasts are a little extreme. When I see videos of high levels, with good armor getting killed, what chance does a treasure hunter have? I usually only bring what I need to do the clue and enough food or usually just a prayer pot to kill the dude who pops up. Now I am re-thinking doing wildy clues again, and for those who venture in the wild on a regular basis to mine rune and kill green dragons I'm sure they are a real nuisance. I would rather take my chances with pk'ers, at least some of them have an honor code to leave rc'ers, treasure hunters, and miners alone.

edit...midread title...thought you meant drop , as in get rid of them...duh #-o

mak_1027.png

I have to agree ...until recently I totally avoided the wild because I had no desire to be pk'd. Recently I have been getting a lot of lvl 3 clues with coords in the wild so I finally got up the nerve to venture into the wild to reap the rewards. I learned to avoid pk'ers and mostly do clues at off peak times when not too many people were on-line. With the new reverant beasts there is no off-peak time....they are always there. I realize the wild is supposed to be dangerous, etc., etc. ...but these beasts are a little extreme. When I see videos of high levels, with good armor getting killed, what chance does a treasure hunter have? I usually only bring what I need to do the clue and enough food or usually just a prayer pot to kill the dude who pops up. Now I am re-thinking doing wildy clues again, and for those who venture in the wild on a regular basis to mine rune and kill green dragons I'm sure they are a real nuisance. I would rather take my chances with pk'ers, at least some of them have an honor code to leave rc'ers, treasure hunters, and miners alone.

edit...midread title...thought you meant drop , as in get rid of them...duh #-o

Ok freak, I forgot about that

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Walked around for the last 30 mins and I only met 1 ghost.

It was a lvl 126. Dropped 902 coins. Leaving "wildy" again. Just takes too long to find it.

An NPC that teleblocks - lol Jagex. Nice, creative thinking.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

Walked around wild for half an hour, and suddenly i get ice barraged or something. I then see an Ork renevant maging me, and i run , eating swordies every 1-5 seconds. After having run from Hobgoblin mine to the far side of Bounty hunter, i finally escape it. It hit a 30 on me once. If those are the drops, this. was. the. worst. update. ever.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Well, whaddya know? Jagex wrote PKer-bots!

It's just not the same.

There's something to be said for having the ghosts equally dangerous on members and f2p, otherwise members would just hop to a f2p world to walk through the Wilderness. But they're still well harsh.

At least the ghosts don't use poison on f2p.

(Bind is f2p, right? Maybe that's what the ghosts think they're doing, even though it looks like a ranged attack rather than magic.)

It seems that Jagex created revenants to simulate other PKers. Part of PKing was the joy of getting good loot; you'd expect Jagex to make revenants drop stuff like full rune, etc.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Why the heck can they still use ancients and teleblock on f2p?

They are supposed to be a replacement for Pkers to keep the wildy dangerous, so why the heck don't they drop good stuff?!

The reverents are way overpowered

I have no idea why they can use stuff free to play can't. I am NEVER going to go into the wildy again. At least the PK'ers were human...
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

What did u get ?

THis were mine :

Lv 105

220 gp

440 gp

Lv 126

couldn't kill it :(

Btw they ruined mining @ hob mine. You get constantly hits

Yeah I dont care too much about wildy though its a shame about my pure account.

But I cant powermine at goblin mine anymore, I get hit by these [bleep]s, today I already died and lost 100k~.

I absolutely hate those things. I went around to look for those cape sellers and nearly got killed. Of course I didn't bring good or anything because I didn't think they would be so strong... :oops: A lvl 75 werewolf hit me 15 in f2p!

Yet I understand why they were implemented here.

I only did some RC today but the thing that got my attention was that even the normal monsters, meaning the ones that have been in the "wild" even hit harder then they used to.

For example the level 22 skeletons near the mage of Zamorak hit 3 till 9 on me.

The rebellious.

La_Revoltosa.png

I have only seen the Revanents once, and it was 3 goblins chasing some poor f2per. I understand why Jagex put them there, but they are way too deadly to put balance in the wild. This just gives people another reason to quit.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

i may be wrong but i think that jagex may have done this to encourage people to pk in bounty hunter, instead of the regular wild.

They don't have to encourage peeps to PK in bounty at all! Bounty hunting and Clan wars are now officially the only places you can kill other players. You aren't given the attack option in the 'regular wild' anymore.

drapit.png

They really aren't a big problem for clue people. Using a black d hide set, mind helmet, mind shield, sara book if you have it, or guthix one for some mag def, and a god cape (since there is no problem going back to get it if you lose it) AND a decent/high magic level they will spash or hit pretty low a good amount of time.

Now it is also useful to bring better faster healing food since no pkers will get ya and waste good food, use SUPER energy pots when needed. You are more likely to meet the higher leveled ones at level 30+ "wildy".

Also they can't pass or attack thru certain fences, like the long wildy fence, and some fences you see at the "ruins" and cemetary place, they also can be stopped by any tree you see in the wildy.

Also with gravestones now, if you get a 4min one, you should have more than enough time to get back to it, maybe depending on where you died at.

Also one last thing from my tests with them, they seem to try to teleblock you first in till they get it, then start ice mageing you.

Hope this helps everyone. :)