New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

I'm 78 wcing, never had an egg in a nest, I've never used mtk. I have never had any eggs, I have no eggs, I feel eggless. I'm boned if summoning actually requires them. Ah well, I always thought summoning would result in me pressing the good ole log out button and staying logged out. We shall have to see.

I feel your pain, except im just 72 woodcutting.

No eggs. Ever.

And I don't bother with MTK.

I got my first at 87 <.<

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realized something amusing...

Since eggs will be used for summoning, and on a picture in another topic there is a tzhaar...

I wonder if it means those eggs you can see incubating in the lava at tzhaar city will be used for summoning also (actually i find it amusing they even come from eggs..)

oohh, that look really kool!

I assume some kind of bird-creature will come out of the egg... maybe that ones from the second wallpaper?

im thiking thir dread fowls tbh but they could be anything.

intresting find i think im ogint o start using mtk for a while now just cos i can XD <3:

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

OMG!! If I don't get that raven's egg I shall have a cow! :XD:

I'm not really up on animal husbandry, but I'm pretty sure cows don't come from eggs.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

oohh, that look really kool!

I assume some kind of bird-creature will come out of the egg... maybe that ones from the second wallpaper?

Yes, some kind of feathery, noisy, bird-like, black, flappy thing. It's a raven's egg. What else would come out of a raven's egg?

I hope getting 66 hunter helps, since it's tied in with summoning.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

You are all speculating what comes from this egg...

ermm... isnt it obvious? It's going to be a raven!

(From development diary - third animal in)

pets.gif

For those who dont know what a raven is - it is a black bird similar to a rook or a crow but with minor changes on the beak and around the legs, go pick up a book or something and have a look ::'

The egg is for summing it says so in the 2nd development diary.

And now to that evolutionary conundrum: what came first, the chicken or the egg? In the case of Summoning, it was eggs that came before chickens, as Mod Mark explains: "When we initially concepted the bird nests, they were designed to add some variety to Woodcutting, similar to getting gems in Mining. The main aim was to add the tree seeds, but we also wanted to add other aspects, like shiny jewellery that a magpie may have stolen, or even an egg that a bird may have laid. At that point - back in the concept phase of the Farming skill - we knew that these special eggs would need to be used as part of the Summoning skill. So, although the skill went through a variety of different designs and focuses, the decision to add eggs in the skill was actually made almost three years ago!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

If its tradeable, I would plonk it onto GE straight away with an enormous asking price - 22M and buy a santa :)

If not, nice find and hopefully the first of many more to come :)

I already searched the GE for "egg", and there are no new salable ones.

New I tried to sell my one of my two blue eggs and I could not sell them it would not let me. (blue eggs are light blue eggs and smaller than that)

Well, I was interested in the Raven egg find, and went to the desert to kill vultures. Got an egg, got a pic, and I expect some company. Enjoy. :)

vultureeggcu1.jpg

Sorry if this is elsewhere, or should be on a different topic.

EDIT: Here is a more clear and more recent pic. Enjoy.

vulturedrople4.png

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png