Grand Exchange prices and glitches

Goldenjkered

Today looking through the grand exchange I found some weird stuff. For instance, a Karils top is now 450k, yet a full set of Karils is only 800k, plus food and pots have now halfed in price, and I would have thought with autoers leaving runescape things like sharks and lobsters would go up in price. Plus I also found this:

dds.jpg

Wheres dds (or dd p++) gone?

Edit: Ok, so they are there but there under 'drag dagger p++', but why? Why confuse people and put it under drag instead of dragon? Also, another thing I've noticed, is that with popular items, even if you put to buy at top price, it can take up to an hour to buy that item.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

it's called dragdagger (p++)

or drag dagger (p++)

E: put (p++) for search and you will find it

Kk thanks, but why wouldn't they put it next to p and p+?

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

or drag dagger (p++)

dragon dagger (p+)

drag dagger (p++)

"Why have prices halved?"

simple. everyone wants to sell their items fast. putting them at lowest possible price sells them fast. putting them at lowest possible price ALSO lowers the overall price of the item, thus the average price of the item. this will lower the prices in the GE.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

simple. everyone wants to sell their items fast. putting them at lowest possible price sells them fast. putting them at lowest possible price ALSO lowers the overall price of the item, thus the average price of the item. this will lower the prices in the GE.

thats price manipulation on a whole new level, i wonder if jagex has thought of it that way.....good thinking

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

thats price manipulation on a whole new level, i wonder if jagex has thought of it that way.....good thinking

Or they realised players would stop posting bargin basement prices sooner or later.

All your points are easily explainable by someone with any experience whatsoever.. As explained above, the DDS' name is Drag Dagger (P++), and that's because they couldn't fit dragon into the name due to their letter limit at the time of the update. Karils top price is correct, or nearly correct as it is 375k-450k, and the set is indeed 800k. Prices of food & potions haven't risen because of the fact that potions were barely macroed, and because the wilderness is - of course - missing.

or drag dagger (p++)

dragon dagger (p+)

drag dagger (p++)

Oh, i see. I had the same question. You see under search he put in "dragon" and the drag dagger (p++) has drag and not dragon in it, so if you were to type in "Drag" in the search, you will find:

Drag dagger (p++)

Shots-Sig.jpg

I think the prices for certain green d hide items are wierd too. Their default price (i believe the problem was on chaps and the hides?) is 1gp above the minimum price. what happened to 5%?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

they probably have a cap length on the names, also considering most people are lazy writer, they type drag, then search for it.

Both are probably reasons. There is a 16 character (I think) cap on the names (which is only noticeable on items like "addy warhammer"), and people are lazy when it comes to typing (another discussion, another time).

Something else I'm wondering is if there are discrepancies in the prices on the GE and shops (I heard about an exploit involving machetes) and how Jagex plans to find and fix that, as that might allow for RWT despite all of Jagex's safeguards and changes.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I think the prices for certain green d hide items are wierd too. Their default price (i believe the problem was on chaps and the hides?) is 1gp above the minimum price. what happened to 5%?

From the very beginning, they've said the low end would be cut off at shop prices/alch value

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

well, over the last week or so, as a woodcutter, i have noticed yew prices ranging for 404-430 each to 390-420 and right when it was first out they were at 360-390 each per yew, i didnt mind selling at 360 tbh, but oh well, they sell quick at 420 each atm.

All of you should stop complaining about the prices. There is over 15.000 items to put prices on. Nobody's perfect. Jagex hired a whole team to make the prices reasonable. =;

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

All of you should stop complaining about the prices. There is over 15.000 items to put prices on. Nobody's perfect. Jagex hired a whole team to make the prices reasonable. =;

That's true but Mod Mark said they had a research team do research for a couple months before it came out.

Now if they had a couple months, I would expect more accurate prices on most items. Some could just be outdated, but most just don't make sense.

icecube7.jpeg