It must had been a Jmod.. No other way

Rarex

Ok, it was no Jmod.. They are programmed to act as high level clans did (Damage Inc).. They come within groups of 2-5, some have said 10-15.

Well so I was going to get my Zammy cape.. and then I saw what I thought to be 3 ghosts following each other (i thought I bugged). In a straight line. It must had been done by some Jmod because it couldn't happen otherwise. They seemed to be heading somewhere, when I ran up to them, the one who attacked me was the one leading, not the last one, weird..

Two level 105 orcs, one lvl 126 knight

What you think?

jmoddidthistx9.png

Have you read any of the updates?

Yes I have. This is the first time I see 3 of them at once, following each other in what seemed to be in a straight line. I just turned p2p though.

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you read any of the updates?

Yes I have. This is the first time I see 3 of them at once, following each other in what seemed to be in a straight line. I just turned p2p though.

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Maybe it was there Christmas clan even they though they would team on some unsuspecting player, I would say myself its just random luck they where in the same place at the same time mage bank is a popular place so I can Imagen they where drawn there by players running towards it.

Maybe it was there Christmas clan even they though they would team on some unsuspecting player, I would say myself its just random luck they where in the same place at the same time mage bank is a popular place so I can Imagen they where drawn there by players running towards it.

When I say them they were following each other in a straight line, not walking around randomly.. so yea, I don't think I/otherplayers attracted them.

Dont take this as a flame plz =p

Working out topic

Thats actually scary. Its a game and all but for some reason the wilderness has always scared me.. I don't know why. 3 Monsters following each other that can totally own (all 3 of those hit insane).. if anything like thats in multicombat.. bye bye items..

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Despite general opinion, J mods really do have better things to do. :)

High ranked Jmods really don't have many things to do as low ranked. I have proof that Jmods are ranked... For example.. Mod Mat K is famous for being ingame.. and doing things.. and there have been events where big clans (300+ opts) gathered and suddenly everyone get a random event.

Working out topic

And people think that I have bad luck. You sir, have been royally screwed by three dead guys.

Lmao.. mind if I put that In my siggy?

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

High ranked Jmods really don't have many things to do as low ranked. I have proof that Jmods are ranked... For example.. Mod Mat K is famous for being ingame.. and doing things.. and there have been events where big clans (300+ opts) gathered and suddenly everyone get a random event.

Wheres the proof that high ranked J-mods don't have many things to do though ?

The j mods I know are pretty busy doing stuff when they log into the game.

Maybe Mod Mat K just is a slacker at work...?

I've seen this a lot, that's supposed to happen. They're imitating clans. They spawn that way.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

When I say them they were following each other in a straight line, not walking around randomly.. so yea, I don't think I/otherplayers attracted them.

Dont take this as a flame plz =p

I meant other players attracted them to that area and from there they where wondering around and it just looked like they where following each other, and considering its 4:19 am here in England I don't think it would have been a Jmod.

P.S, man grow some balls you don't need to leave a disclaimer at the bottom I'm not going to flame you for just saying something :XD:

Theyre programmed to act like a PKing group

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

That is just how the game works, random events are either triggered by an "event" such as alching, teleporting OR they happen at a point in the "timeline". I can't really explain it, but you know how pots go down? When that happens the game also does a fe other calculations and other things I believe, this is when randoms appear. So it's not strange for them to appear to multiple people at the same time.

You can abuse this system to keep a certain level for longer, for example pot up to 76 fishing, catch a few shark, log out before the level down happens, log in and you'll be 76 for a few more minutes, rinse and repeat.

I also know a few mods in game (Most of which are higher "ranked" than Mod Mat K and they're always busy when they're in game. Well there's one that appears to be constantly slacking, he's usualy on his noob account but he claims to be "testing something" on there, not sure how much I believe that though :P