What is your hiding place?

Rarex

Is there a place in Runescape that you go to (or used to) when you were bored and you really enjoy(ed) going there because of good memories? or perhaps there was some place where you went that you felt like you were the only one and it felt cool for you.. or maybe.. describe your own :)

So, what is your hiding place?

I walk around the Karamja Jungle.. i used to go to Draynor Manor back in 2005 cuz no1 was ever there but i dont go there anymore.. once i gave someone a poison and he said he couldnt get out of draynor (he didnt know hwo to) so he drank he poison and died lol (dunno how -.^)

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

good old edgeville. Used to be such a good place to listen to conversations. Plus i for some reason used to rc minds which the best way to f2p them was edge.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

A place to hide? Hmm... I guess mine would be the bridge over the volcano in the Wilderness, with 3 items of course. :wink: I was never much of a Pker, but I don't think that many people know about that spot.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

A place to hide? Hmm... I guess mine would be the bridge over the volcano in the Wilderness, with 3 items of course. :wink: I was never much of a Pker, but I don't think that many people know about that spot.

That was the spot I used for my 99 Herblore pic 2 days ago. :D

My favorite hiding spots are the towns no one uses, like Nardah and Burgh de Rott.

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined

I don't have to hide, cause as i log on low populated f2p world, i hardly ever meet anybody. But if i had to chose, it would be varrok castle's roof, where the knights train. Not many F2P there.

I hide in plain sight.

Cookie to who gets the reference.

Isn't that an old movie?

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

My hiding place is a house in Falador that has a man upstairs. The man's really funny if you talk to him (I mean it).

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: