Varrock "cleaner"

WingedFish

It'sa bloody cleaner. If they updated trees and you seen a new one would that also be related to summoning?

Why do you think all updates are realated to summoning? I kinda wish summoning is crappy and small, just to prove how wrong some of you are.

:roll:

hmmmm mabey a new tree could be related to sommoning :-k imagine a new tree that drops a certain type of birds egg :thumbsup:

You lot are beyond help. Every post contains somthing about summoning.

omg a cleaner, must be summoning related

omg no more PK and B Mod Edit Inappropriate language. Q.V. Tip It Mod, must be summoning related

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually have been introducing things lately that are precursors and tests for engine changes they want to make in the future. So that's how we can link them.

Dude, seriously.. just because it wasn't released recently doesn't mean it isn't related to Summoning. It has kind of been in the works for quite some time, you know.. a couple of years, actually.

Wait.... what?

[English translation needed]

I quoted myself instead of that other kid on accident.. I fixed it. :) Sorry for the confusion.

You can't expect people to keep their curiosity in when this is pretty much the most hyped and talked about update in.. well.. ever (that I'm aware of).

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Why is every over re-acting over EVERYTHING :roll: , I mean comeon...Anyone everything Jagex is just trying to make the game look and feel a little bit more like real life, with interacting and "alive" people around you...

Wow, crazy speculations people.. :XD:

It has done that since it's release, people are just too ignorant to notice :roll:

Ignorant, eh? Pencil lead is actually graphite, so you can't get lead poisoning from it.. but some people really don't know that.. they were just too ignorant to notice, right?

If something isn't explicitly mentioned, people don't pick up on it immediately all the time. That doesn't make them ignorant, that just means they hadn't noticed.

demonslayer2.png

"By not mentioning upcoming updates, less players talk about them. Releasing information provokes conversations on the Forum, and gets people talking and speculating."

Mod Mark

RuneScape Content

Taken straight from the Dev Diary #4.

Speculation is EXACTLY what they want. :)

demonslayer2.png

I'm not sure if it's summoning related, but it's been there since the varrock makeover. However, I didn't know he picked up ashes :)

If it is summoning related, then I expect one of our pets to be able to pick up ashes and help us store them in bank after every load, making firemaking more profitable :anxious:

I'm not sure if it's summoning related, but it's been there since the varrock makeover. However, I didn't know he picked up ashes :)

If it is summoning related, then I expect one of our pets to be able to pick up ashes and help us store them in bank after every load, making firemaking more profitable :anxious:

well, i hope and think they do more then that. however, if jagex made this "sweep up" thing a global thing instead of "de-spawning" things it might make this game interesting, my point being if their was some way of adding all that stuff back into the GE, and have players buy it and the coins from those players exit the game entirely it would deflate the economy.

especially with ashes, imagine the thousands of ashes that go up collected? the people who do herblore with serum 207 could effective balance out this game, very unlikely. but the fact is, potential.

take for example a story i read about, this guy BH's a guy wearing a fury, and the fury is found on the ground before he can pick it up, he is killed. this item is removed from the game. instead add it to the GE, because its not going to do any1 any good despawning. and now the 3.3m(?) would just have left this game forever, like the ammy. however this would create less GP in game theoretically.

"By not mentioning upcoming updates, less players talk about them. Releasing information provokes conversations on the Forum, and gets people talking and speculating."

Mod Mark

RuneScape Content

Taken straight from the Dev Diary #4.

Speculation is EXACTLY what they want. :)

Jagex reads Tip.it forums so they can get ideas to enhance summoning?

:-#

4keizrr.jpg

It'sa bloody cleaner. If they updated trees and you seen a new one would that also be related to summoning?

Why do you think all updates are realated to summoning? I kinda wish summoning is crappy and small, just to prove how wrong some of you are.

hmmmm mabey a new tree could be related to sommoning :-k imagine a new tree that drops a certain type of birds egg :thumbsup:

You lot are beyond help. Every post contains somthing about summoning.

omg a cleaner, must be summoning related

omg no more PK and B sucks [wagon], must be summoning related

Hmm... Maybe we could summon a creature in BH, specifically FOR Bounty Hunter?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

well, i hope and think they do more then that. however, if jagex made this "sweep up" thing a global thing instead of "de-spawning" things it might make this game interesting, my point being if their was some way of adding all that stuff back into the GE, and have players buy it and the coins from those players exit the game entirely it would deflate the economy.

especially with ashes, imagine the thousands of ashes that go up collected? the people who do herblore with serum 207 could effective balance out this game, very unlikely. but the fact is, potential.

take for example a story i read about, this guy BH's a guy wearing a fury, and the fury is found on the ground before he can pick it up, he is killed. this item is removed from the game. instead add it to the GE, because its not going to do any1 any good despawning. and now the 3.3m(?) would just have left this game forever, like the ammy. however this would create less GP in game theoretically.

Ashes are supricingly easy to get at the GE, bought over 235k ashes there within 10 hours (yes, I'm one of those crazy herblawists, 99 banked ftw).

Dead+Dude4.png

OMG I cant wait for the cleaning skill!

Congratz, You are now level 99 cleaning, you can clean rust stains with all new Extra Strength CLR!

:P CLR is rubbish. I've tried it several times, at it doesn't work.

You can't go wrong with CLR :P

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I don't think this has something to do with summoning. It's just a cleaner doing his work, what could the chance be for that it has something to do with summoning?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Maybe it's part of the new streetsweeping skill set to be released in late 2006?

Must be late late late 2006 as its 2008 now #-o

Nah because with Jagex saying they will release a skill late 2006 then it still wouldn't be out :notalk:

Ashes are supricingly easy to get at the GE, bought over 235k ashes there within 10 hours (yes, I'm one of those crazy herblawists, 99 banked ftw).

in theory, it could become easier. and those tarromin you might want. i would supply you with them more easily probably as i dont pick them up

Well i think it is to do with summoning...

People speculated that maybe demon ashes were needed to summon demons, so maybe jagex are trying to stop people summoning demons the easy way by making ashes harder to get?

:o

I don't think this has something to do with summoning. It's just a cleaner doing his work, what could the chance be for that it has something to do with summoning?

Jagex do everything for a more subtle reason than some may think

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

The cleaner himself has nothing to do with Summoning; the code that's used to make the cleaner, however, is what is related to the new skill.

demonslayer2.png