How do you arrange your desktop?

War_Junky_91

mydesktopqi4.th.png

I'm actually proud of my desktop <3:

I have everything I use often on the left, and anything I don't use so much on the right. The clocks and calendar are Yahoo widgets, if you didn't already know.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

This is the best up to date pic!

7y3vf6a.png

Just curios, but how did you get that firefox icon? <3:

I'm a thinker but am often short of words sorry if my posts are shorter than expected...

OMG I cant wait for the cleaning skill!

Congratz, You are now level 99 cleaning, you can clean rust stains with all new Extra Strength CLR!

I dont have a screenshot, but I have mine in columns on the left side. My Documents, My computer, and the Bin are at the top left. Then I have folders for the games through Steam's shortcuts, and other programs I dont use that my sister/mom have downloaded. Then from those 2 folders down, I have shortcuts to what I use often..starting with Internet-related, then stuff like Photoshop/Corel, then I've got Steam and the Steam SDK shortcuts, then Emulators, and then I have game shortcuts (the closest to the emulators are the ones I rarely use, the ones on the end are the most frequent).

However, on *MY* computer, I usually dont have any icons. I can just right click and access everything I've got through the menus or my file manager, since I'm running Linux on it.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I laugh at pc users. Macs are faster, better organised, can't get viruses, have a more advanced operating system, and best of all, they can run any Mac or Pc program natively.

Haha. Not to mention our dock owns your little cruddy little bar thing + Quick launch menu.

I have a "root folder" which contains several sub-folders where more folders/files go into. My recycle bin is also on the desktop next to it. They stay next to each other in a bottom corner of the screen. Example is in that post your desktop topic, which I post in every month (except this, haven't gotten around to it).

Sometimes I alternate to Litestep which has nothing at all and is pretty much right click based, but I really have not given it too much of a chance to make it my primary choice.

I laugh at pc users. Macs are faster, better organised, can't get viruses, have a more advanced operating system, and best of all, they can run any Mac or Pc program natively.

Haha. Not to mention our dock owns your little cruddy little bar thing + Quick launch menu.

But there's no right click. :shock: And the reason you can't get viruses on macs is because like 20 people use them, so no one bothers making a virus for macs. :P

^ just get a mouse, If I had the money for a Mac I'd get one but alas, I'm broke :(

I'm a thinker but am often short of words sorry if my posts are shorter than expected...

OMG I cant wait for the cleaning skill!

Congratz, You are now level 99 cleaning, you can clean rust stains with all new Extra Strength CLR!

But there's no right click. :shock: And the reason you can't get viruses on macs is because like 20 people use them, so no one bothers making a virus for macs. :P

No right click? You live in a cave? Of course there is right click. The Mighty Mouse is pressure sensitive or whatever it is. when I got my iMac, I just bought Logitech laser mouse, instead of using Mighty Mouse which was just crap.

i like quick access to a lot of things so my desktop is covered

[hide=my Desktop]

Pq4nSr8i.jpg

[/hide]

Its organized in groups... such as "instant messaging", "games", "things to get", "website related", with the lesser used random stuff scattered around.

I'm working on starting a web design buisness and a book

Goals-90M/100M-Top 2.0k In Smith-26m as F2P(+lvl 79 Smith)

United SmeltersÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ Association-Founder

Nuclear Co. MSC-Owner

My Merchanting Guide

This is kinda off topic, but i love that render in the backround!! Where'd you get it? (or did you make it?)
LP made it, his thread is in the Media Discussion forum :)

*cough* LP and Nadril made it. :P

Yeah and when you wanna upgrade you're little POS you have to buy an entire new machine, haha.

Anyways I just have some icons in the left hand side, pretty boring.

This is kinda off topic, but i love that render in the backround!! Where'd you get it? (or did you make it?)
LP made it, his thread is in the Media Discussion forum :)

*cough* LP and Nadril made it. :P

Picky picky picky <.<

:P

[hide]I laugh at Mac users. Machines running on Linux are usually faster, can be better organized, can still get viruses (but not near as frequently as the other 2), have a constantly updated OS of the user's choice (there are quite a few for almost any purpose), and best of all, they can run thousands of free, open-source programs and can be installed on almost any computer.

Haha. Not to mention our multitude of different window managers owns your cruddy little dock.[/hide]

Seriously though. It doesn't matter really..if they like PCs better, give them a PC. If they like Macs, give them a Mac. If they wnt to learn Linux, let them learn Linux. There's no definite better Operating system, it's what the user prefers.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

This is the best up to date pic!

7y3vf6a.png

Just curios, but how did you get that firefox icon? <3:

downloaded it

unzip it

then right click the icon on the desktop and change the icon with the one I saved in a folder.