Kent's guide to Summoning mastery! Bork

Inuashakent

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great guide! 11/10!~!!~!~!~! i will use this for my goal of 68 summon thanks for making it!!

and should i sell my terrorbirds or trade em in cause i get my meat for 17each

Sell them. You only get 8 shards from it, if I recall correctly. That's only 200 gp, which is less than the GE price.

They don't sell on the g/e. I've had 1k of em in there for 3 weeks now, 6 have sold -.-

2dvjurb.png

They don't sell on the g/e. I've had 1k of em in there for 3 weeks now, 6 have sold -.-

There is something strange with selling some items on GE. Some times I log in to find none of my Magic Longbows have sold for 1362gp, I take them out, put them in for max price and a 100 of them sell instantlt... Also, it seems I have to wait 5 minutes before another 100 will sell.

My advise: Take them out and put them back in.

I tried that, but it just doesn't work. Imagine all those people that use their gold charms on terrorbirds and try to sell them on the g/e. There's just way too much supply I guess.

2dvjurb.png

In the description of Fruit Bat I think you mean to refer to the Albino Rat, as there is no Albino Bat. :D

Also ..... the Talon Beast.

The Talon Beast gives you 1015.2 exp per pouch made, per crimson charm.

So 1000 crimson charms = 1,015,200 exp.

Considering that your must be level 77 you have 1,475,581 exp already.

So a total of 11,558,850 exp = 11386 pouches (and crimson charms)

Costing 4,350 a pouch, 11386 pouches = 49,529,100 and cost's 14,858,730 when trading in the pouches.

So thats 99 summoning costing 14.8m including 11,386 crimson charms.

Albiet acquiring 11,386 Nail Beast Charms would be quite a feat.

I don't know if thats feasible, just something I number crunched.

Anyway, I spotted a correction lol. ::'

In the description of Fruit Bat I think you mean to refer to the Albino Rat, as there is no Albino Bat. :D

Also ..... the Talon Beast.

The Talon Beast gives you 1015.2 exp per pouch made, per crimson charm.

So 1000 crimson charms = 1,015,200 exp.

Considering that your must be level 77 you have 1,475,581 exp already.

So a total of 11,558,850 exp = 11386 pouches (and crimson charms)

Costing 4,350 a pouch, 11386 pouches = 49,529,100 and cost's 14,858,730 when trading in the pouches.

So thats 99 summoning costing 14.8m including 11,386 crimson charms.

Albiet acquiring 11,386 Nail Beast Charms would be quite a feat.

I don't know if thats feasible, just something I number crunched.

Anyway, I spotted a correction lol. ::'

As long as you are human, no it is not feasible. :lol:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

This is probably.. the GREATEST GUIDE TO EVER BE POSTED ON THE INTERNET (& you havn't even finished it yet..

If the steel titan is 900/5, then this guide is INFINITE/10.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome work.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

This is probably.. the GREATEST GUIDE TO EVER BE POSTED ON THE INTERNET (& you havn't even finished it yet..

If the steel titan is 900/5, then this guide is INFINITE/10.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Awesome work.

Thanks. And it's 9000, no offence taking for not knowing the reference.

I'll be putting up temporary banners, and I'll be making summoning related ones soon I hope. I'm new to banners, so I'll test it here...

mybannerglitter913eb737pu0.gif

Seems good, I hate the advert though. I'll consider it... time to look for some more...

inuyashakent-2.png

Basilisk - 159 kills | persentage droping

- gold - 9 | 5.6%

- green - 28 | 17.6%

- crimson - 3 | 1.8%

- blue - 2 Woot! | 1.25%

- total - 42 | 26.4%

I know its not in the format you asked for, but I like posting that math up

Basilisk - 115 kills |

- gold - 7 |

- green - 25 |

- crimson - 6 |

- blue - 1

nuts1sig0xz0tp.jpg

Matthew_79.png

Basilisk - 159 kills | persentage droping

- gold - 9 | 5.6%

- green - 28 | 17.6%

- crimson - 3 | 1.8%

- blue - 2 Woot! | 1.25%

- total - 42 | 26.4%

I know its not in the format you asked for, but I like posting that math up

Thanks, but really, you don't need to. Mainly because I'll be adding the charms and then doing the math, it's much more simple on my end too.

inuyashakent-2.png

[hide=big image]kentsbannerih4.png[/hide]

What I have of my banner so far. Tell me any changes/additions I should make.

Make it smaller. Lol.

It should showcase the most desirable and well-known familiars, the ones that really entice people to train their summoning. Spirit Terrorbirds, Bunyips, Unicorns, Pack Yaks, and Steel Titans would be great examples. Alternatively, you could make a sort of spread that shows samples of familiars from all different level scales, like from Spirit Wolf to Steel Titan in order. And it should be small enough to fit in a sig of course :XD: so have them overlap as needed. And the heading could be "Click here to learn how to be a master summoner!" or something, or just "Inuashakent's Summoning Guide."

Hmm... if you need help on seconds.

Tinderbox - Can be bought in most general stores across Runescape. Also can be taken from a Tool Store 2 inside a Workshop at a POH. (25 Construction)

Gold Ring - Can be bought from the jewelery shop in Port Sarim. Otherwise player-made with one gold bar, a Ring Mould, and 5 crafting.

Raw Beef - Obtained by killing a Cow or from meat/food shops in Oo'glog, Canfis, and Port Sarim.

Raw Bird Meat - Can be obtained by snaring any bird with hunting or bought from the meat shop at Oo'glog.

Abyssal Charm - As its name suggests, just kill any monster in the Abyss.

Jug of Water - Using an empty Jug on a water source, picked up from a spawn at Yanille, or bought from several shops such as Shanty's.

Steel Bar - Smelting at a furnace with 2 coal 1 iron in your inventory, or obtained as a 100% drop from steel dragons.

Harpoon - Bought from any fishing store such as the one in Port Sarim or Catherby.

Graahk Fur - Obtained by hunting a Graahk.

Kyatt Fur - Obtained by hunting a Kyatt.

Larupia Fur - Obtained by hunting a Larupia.

Empty Fishbowl - Made at 42 crafting when you use a glassblowing pipe on molten glass.

Goat Horn Dust - Made by using a pestle and mortar on a Desert Goat Horn. The horn is obtained as a drop from Desert/Billy Goats.

Snake Hide - Obtained by killing snakes in Tai Bwo Wannai's minigame or snakes at Mos Le'Harmless.

Bagged Plant - Bought from the garden supplier at Falador.

Mithril Bar - Smelting at a furnace with 4 coal and 1 mithril ore in your inventory, or obtained as a 100% drop from mithril dragons.

Swamp Toad - Pick up spawns at swamps in either the Gnome Stronghold or Taverly.

Tortoise Shell - A drop (not 100%) from tortoises at the battlefield southwest of Ardougne or northwest of the Grand Tree. Also dropped by warped tortoises which are found in the Sewer Slayer Dungeon (56 Slayer+Crystal Chims to kill)

I'll get the rest of the seconds for you if you want later. If you don't thats cool with me too ;)

Anyway, nice banner, thought I have one question on whats that black tall thing near the Spirit Wolf's head?

Xenon_101.png

Xenon_101.png

99 Range on 08/25/08!

Solo Arma Hilt on 12/06/08! (clicky)

Hmm... if you need help on seconds.

Tinderbox - Can be bought in most general stores across Runescape. Also can be taken from a Tool Store 2 inside a Workshop at a POH. (25 Construction)

Gold Ring - Can be bought from the jewelery shop in Port Sarim. Otherwise player-made with one gold bar, a Ring Mould, and 5 crafting.

Raw Beef - Obtained by killing a Cow or from meat/food shops in Oo'glog, Canfis, and Port Sarim.

Raw Bird Meat - Can be obtained by snaring any bird with hunting or bought from the meat shop at Oo'glog.

Abyssal Charm - As its name suggests, just kill any monster in the Abyss.

Jug of Water - Using an empty Jug on a water source, picked up from a spawn at Yanille, or bought from several shops such as Shanty's.

Steel Bar - Smelting at a furnace with 2 coal 1 iron in your inventory, or obtained as a 100% drop from steel dragons.

Harpoon - Bought from any fishing store such as the one in Port Sarim or Catherby.

Graahk Fur - Obtained by hunting a Graahk.

Kyatt Fur - Obtained by hunting a Kyatt.

Larupia Fur - Obtained by hunting a Larupia.

Empty Fishbowl - Made at 42 crafting when you use a glassblowing pipe on molten glass.

Goat Horn Dust - Made by using a pestle and mortar on a Desert Goat Horn. The horn is obtained as a drop from Desert/Billy Goats.

Snake Hide - Obtained by killing snakes in Tai Bwo Wannai's minigame or snakes at Mos Le'Harmless.

Bagged Plant - Bought from the garden supplier at Falador.

Mithril Bar - Smelting at a furnace with 4 coal and 1 mithril ore in your inventory, or obtained as a 100% drop from mithril dragons.

Swamp Toad - Pick up spawns at swamps in either the Gnome Stronghold or Taverly.

Tortoise Shell - A drop (not 100%) from tortoises at the battlefield southwest of Ardougne or northwest of the Grand Tree. Also dropped by warped tortoises which are found in the Sewer Slayer Dungeon (56 Slayer+Crystal Chims to kill)

I'll get the rest of the seconds for you if you want later. If you don't thats cool with me too ;)

Anyway, nice banner, thought I have one question on whats that black tall thing near the Spirit Wolf's head?

Oh thanks, but I don't really need it, I know where they can be found. You reminded me I have to finish seconds up...

The spirit wolf's head is covered by it's special.

inuyashakent-2.png

Oh thanks, but I don't really need it, I know where they can be found. You reminded me I have to finish seconds up...

On that note, if you're gonna do a guide to collecting seconds, you better not go lazy on it. You gotta include how fast you can get em too, or else how do we know they're worth collecting rather than buying on the Grand Exchange? Or y'know, at least for the seconds that matter.

On that note, if you're gonna do a guide to collecting seconds, you better not go lazy on it. You gotta include how fast you can get em too, or else how do we know they're worth collecting rather than buying on the Grand Exchange? Or y'know, at least for the seconds that matter.

Well it's not the fact that I'm lazy or not, it's how much time I got on my hands... stupid summer assignment... :wall:

Today I'm done. Tomrrow I'm going somewhere. If I'm adding anything, it'll probably be from tuesday.

The banner took 3 days to complete, learning how to use gimp and making renders and all.

inuyashakent-2.png

Love the banner - love the guide, but I did not find some information.

I'm level 16 summoning, as I quit when I thought summoning sucked, but anyway, I'm coming back. And I'll obviously need to focus on summoning. So what I ask you is this: Since I want to get to level 52 for a good BoB, and have no charms, should I use the crimson and blue charms I get getting there? Also, what monster should I kill, trying to get the charms I need to get to 52. I figure I'll use all my greens on Compost Mounds, as I like their forage, (think I should switch to macaws, and then magpies instead?) and unfortunately will have to use the gold charms on stupid crabs until I can make a bull ant, but I'm really not sure if I should use the blue and crimson charms on such low level monsters, I want a second opinion.

I want to get to level 69 eventually, which will probably be done through slayer. Which probably means a month or two of slaying?

It might be useful to others if you posted you answer on your guide, too. I did not find any info elsewhere.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand