Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

For all interested you can download Pokemon Online here: http://pokemon-online.eu/

I'll post the link on the first page as well. With about 10 potential tournament players, I'm willing to host a 5th gen tourney. If you want to participate, vote in the upcoming poll. You'll have about 2 weeks to prepare your team before the tournament starts.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Arent i stuck with it though now?

If you already picked, yeah. The turtle isn't bad, it's just that Archeops is ridiculously strong.

Could breed you one if you need it.

Ye, that would be great, cheers. I can still trade with you if i havent completed the e4 right? And whats your friend code thing?

SUPER.gif

That's a limit in the GTS. Will have the egg ready shortly though.

Code is 4212 3666 1737

Character's name is Chris

Ok im going away for a week, so no rush, ill add you now.Btw mine is 3525 2268 6868, my character's name is Charlie. Whats this limit? I dont understand how can you get unique pokemon black pokemon (like the ledgendaries) if you can only search for pokemon you have seen?

SUPER.gif

My team is coming along, all at 37+ now, except tranquil.

Litwik is turning out to be quite the fire type, with a good special attack stat and an ok special defense stat. Bad speed though.

If you want a pretty unique fire type, you can get a level 35 Darmanitan with the Zen Mode ability when you reach Icirrus City in the winter. Talk to the wife of the ex-Team Rocket member in the house you can only reach by crossing the snow, then take the item she gave you to the statues outside the Relic Castle to fight one. Normally you can't do this until after the Elite 4, but in the winter you can do it as soon as you reach Icirrus.

Also, finally got my first Dream World pokémon, a Farfetch'd with the move Roost and the ability Defiant. Pretty terrible, but it was either that or a Rattled Poochyena or a Hustle Rattata. Time to load up my other save and try again.

You can also get rcb's on the eastern-most ship in castelia city. Thus, if you do it enough, you can capture all 5 zen-mode darma's outside the tower.

Also, finally fully-beat the subways, now have 955bp to spend.

div>

Ah, didn't know they were available there too. Also, I missed out on a freaking Kangashkan while in the Dream World due to an error. Now I have to choose between an Early Bird Sunkern or a Guts Shinx with Magnet Rise.

If you want a pretty unique fire type, you can get a level 35 Darmanitan with the Zen Mode ability when you reach Icirrus City in the winter. Talk to the wife of the ex-Team Rocket member in the house you can only reach by crossing the snow, then take the item she gave you to the statues outside the Relic Castle to fight one. Normally you can't do this until after the Elite 4, but in the winter you can do it as soon as you reach Icirrus.

I think i'm good, ever since I evolved litwick into chandelure he's become a lot better. with extremely high sp atk, good def, and decent sp def/spd. His attack is only 49 but since he never learns any moves that are physical, i'll let that slide.

Pretty simple actually. Just have the dowsing mchn set to y, then equip your bike and go around all the routes. Iirc, the smoke ball is located at/around one of the bridges. Oh, and there are 3 available ppmaxes (with one being in the desert tower).

div>

Hi I am now on the 6th gym and I have

A lvl34 simisage

38 emboar

36 excadrill

32 tirtuga

10 archens which ill train to 32 before I do gym

30 cubchoo

A there any better pokemon I can get at this stage than simisage and cubchoo? If so which ones and where?

SUPER.gif

Can someone give me a quick run-through on the basics of IV breeding?

I have a female Excadrill with perfect speed IV and a male Excadrill with decent attack IV. If I were to breed them together, what chance would I have of the offspring having the perfect speed IV and decent attack IV?

And I'm assuming synchronizers don't affect eggs? So I'd have to hope that it's adamant?

You don't need the Dowsing Machine to get a Smoke Ball. Team Plasma leaves one behind in the building where you chase them off in Castelia City.