Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Venusaur is excellent this generation with Sun support. Doubled speed, Growth working as a SD and Nasty Plot, Sleep Powder, etc. Annoying bastard too.

Charizard sucks even without Stealth Rock on the field. He. Sucks. Period.

Blastoise might fill a niche as a spinner in UU. He's cool, just not amazing.

Meganium is lol.

Typhlosion has it's niche as an Eruption abuser, but that's shaky at best.

Feraligatr is still the same. Cool, but outclassed by Gyarados unfortunately. Cool SR neutrality and no 4x weaks though.

Sceptile is cool, fast, excellent at sweeping, but Blissey still stops it cold. Still, 120+ Base speed is hard to come by.

Blaziken is banned.

Swampert faces too much competition from Quagsire and friends this generation.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Just got a Male Nidoran with Hustle. Not the biggest DW Poke I could get, but not useless by any means. Probably going to keep everything in the Entralink because it looks badass (Serebii has corrupted my mind).

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Is there a way to register running shoes because i swear in a review i heard they said that you didnt have the press b to run? And do all of you guys have two ds, so that you can trade all of your previous version to w/b or is there another way of doing it?

SUPER.gif

Is there a way to register running shoes because i swear in a review i heard they said that you didnt have the press b to run? And do all of you guys have two ds, so that you can trade all of your previous version to w/b or is there another way of doing it?

I hear you could 'toggle' the shoes in HGSS but this was removed for Black and White.

Actually, my biggest gripe with this game is the removal of so many 'little things' from Gen 4. I miss the Day Care Centre App from DPP, even if he does call you from the road... <_<

Demoli: Classic DS and DS Lite cannot connect to WPA settings. DSi and 3DS can. You could change your router security settings to WEP, which the former two consoles accept.

So, how can you change your router setting from wpa to wep? I've explored it's settings for hours and i came up with nothing :(

Yep you can, i had excactly the same porblem as you, i had an old ds with a wpa key. All i did was go to my bt homehub manager and changed it there, but you probably arent on BT, so i think you have to type in your ip address in, and then it hsould take you to to your connection manager thing

SUPER.gif

So, how can you change your router setting from wpa to wep? I've explored it's settings for hours and i came up with nothing :(

I'm changing mine daily because my sister's apple products don't work with WEP, so I change it back to WPA after I'm done.

What I have to do is:

Go to the router via internet browser and log in (you probably know this and do it, but whatever).

Go to the security tab (any tab that allows you to change your router password will likely work).

Click on a drop down box named security mode (don't know what else it could be called, sorry).

Change it to 128bit WEP (64 bit is something else for me, so hopefully you can figure out what I'm talking about).

Hope that helps. I don't know your router so that's probably about as specific as I can be.

25zhwts.png

I'm changing mine daily because my sister's apple products don't work with WEP, so I change it back to WPA after I'm done.

What I have to do is:

Go to the router via internet browser and log in (you probably know this and do it, but whatever).

Go to the security tab (any tab that allows you to change your router password will likely work).

Click on a drop down box named security mode (don't know what else it could be called, sorry).

Change it to 128bit WEP (64 bit is something else for me, so hopefully you can figure out what I'm talking about).

Hope that helps. I don't know your router so that's probably about as specific as I can be.

Why 128 bit? My wpa was 64 so i just left the wep as 64 bit, whats the difference?

SUPER.gif

What I have to do is:

Why 128 bit? My wpa was 64 so i just left the wep as 64 bit, whats the difference?

When I go to 64 bit I have a bunch of blank lines where it seems like I'm supposed to fill out the keys myself. When I go to 128 bit it's already done and it worked with my DS. Not sure of the difference, but if it works for you that's great.

25zhwts.png

Gah, I can connect just fine, I'm all set up and registered on the website, my Pokémon is shown as sleeping, yet when I go to the Dream World site the flash thing doesn't seem to load at all.

So now that I have gone to the dream world, my espeon didn't show up, anyone else have that problem?

I read their FAQ on it, and apparently they haven't actually started that promotion yet.

I was looking around the website and didn't find anything on it.

So now that I have gone to the dream world, my espeon didn't show up, anyone else have that problem?

I read their FAQ on it, and apparently they haven't actually started that promotion yet.

I think it was on the Global Link site, one of the links along the bottom is for help with the DW, and one of the questions was about why people weren't getting their Eeveelutions.

I think it was on the Global Link site, one of the links along the bottom is for help with the DW, and one of the questions was about why people weren't getting their Eeveelutions.

Yeah I took another look, it's hidden really well.

So, i've ben trying a new team online and Holy crap i think i found a good one:

Alexander (Tyranitar) (M) @ Choice Band Trait: Sand Stream

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Superpower

- Stone Edge

- Pursuit

- Crunch

Tina (Omastar) (F) @ Expert Belt

Trait: Swift Swim

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Shell Smash

- Ice Beam

- Surf

- Earth Power

Elizabeth (Gliscor) (F) @ Toxic Orb

Trait: Poison Heal

EVs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spd

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Ice Fang

- Taunt

- Swords Dance

Spikeberry (Nattorei) (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Iron Barbs

EVs: 204 HP / 100 Def / 204 SDef

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Thunder Wave

- Leech Seed

- Stealth Rock

- Power Whip

Legretta (Doryuuzu) (F) @ Life Orb

Trait: Sand Throw

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Frustration

- Swords Dance

- X-Scissor

Gilliam (Randorosu) (M) @ Life Orb

Trait: Sand Power

EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Earth Power

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Focus Blast

No one is expecting a LO Dory nor a special Landoros. CB tars are also rare, so you cna nab KO's from things like Rotoms and Reuniclus by pursuiting them. And don't scoff at Omastar, that thing's a beast!

I'm waiting to evolve mine, he learns every move you'll need by 36. Mine will run Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Rapid Spin.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm waiting to evolve mine, he learns every move you'll need by 36. Mine will run Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Rapid Spin.

I'm find dig pretty good atm, it does alot of damage. Is earthquake the equivalent but better?

Also i dont reallly get the global trading thing, because when i search for pokemon it only comes up with pokemon i have seen?

SUPER.gif

Earthquake is much better than dig. For one, earthquake is an instant attack, rather than dig which is a 2 turn attack. Earthquake also has a lot more power than dig does.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!