The Euro 2008 tread! ~support siggys + poll! ~

fubol

YAS!! Had £2 on Schweinsteiger as first scorer at 20/1. Won £40. :D

Great bet. :thumbup:

I took bit of a gamble with a live bet, but won pretty easy money considering the risk.. Bet EUR200 on "no red card" at 75 minutes played... Surprisingly, Unibet still gave it 1.35 odds with only 15 minutes left to go, had to take the bait.

Tomorrow is Croatia vs Turkey. Can Turkey win even with 2 of their players banned from the next game (too many yellow cards)? I don't think so personally. It'll be draw or Croatia wins.

Then you lost all that money on that bet of yours.

Me or BL? Either way, both bets won. You are wrong. Hard luck.

iteme3721.jpg

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, I'm so happy Portugal got eliminated, always said they were highly overrated.

Turkey suprised me last round, and I hope they don't do that this round, because I got a small betting thing on Croatia :oops:

Netherlands and Spain must win as well :oops:

I took bit of a gamble with a live bet, but won pretty easy money considering the risk.. Bet EUR200 on "no red card" at 75 minutes played... Surprisingly, Unibet still gave it 1.35 odds with only 15 minutes left to go, had to take the bait.

Tomorrow is Croatia vs Turkey. Can Turkey win even with 2 of their players banned from the next game (too many yellow cards)? I don't think so personally. It'll be draw or Croatia wins.

Yeah, I'm gonna go for Croatia for that one myself, I don't think Turkey can defy the odds again. It would be interesting to see a Croatia vs Germany semi-final.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Then you lost all that money on that bet of yours.

Err.. I don't think so. Unibet credited EUR270 to my account about 2 minutes after the match ended. There was no red card.

And Joe did hit his bet too, Schweinsteiger did score the 1st goal of the game. So I'm not sure where you get your stats from.

Portugal will win the Euro 2008 Cup guarenteed, you heard it from my mouth first!

Apparantly not

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I reckon Croatia vs Turkey score will be: 3-1 to croatia. ;)

Holland vs russia - 2-0 to holland

Spain vs italy - 1-0 to spain (i'm spanish so i would say what i want to happen but i reckon 2-1 to italy)

Semi finals

Germany Vs croatia - Hard one to predict but prolly 2-0 to germany, Croatia may of won last time But Germany seek revenge.

Holland vs Italy - Holland win on penalties.

FINAL

Holland Vs Germany - 2-0 to Holland

But ya For Spain Which won't happen

(DREAM TIME \/)

Holland vs Spain - 2-1 Spain

Spain vs Germany - 3-1 Spain

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Is that a joke, or do you not know what happens when Dutch people take a penalty? :)

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Well, Sar had his van Breukelen moment, so we're safe now. :)

We beat Sweden on penalties as well, a couple of years ago. But if you saw how Buffon stopped Mutu's penalty. :pray:

Great game by Germany. Portual didn't impress yesterday. I just can't understand why they kept firing those distant shots. It looked like every player of Portugal wanted to be the hero of the day, and forgot that there were 10 other Portugese in the field. I don't mind Portugal sent home. Portugal realy is an angstgegner for us.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Lol, I love how everyone loves the Dutchman's :lol:

But I don't think Holland vs Russia will be that great a match,

Holland likes to have allot of space on the field, and russia seems likely to play rather deffensive,

That can cause problems for a team like Holland,

but nevertheless I think we'll go trough with a 1-0 from a free cick of sneyder.

(or something like that :roll: :wink: )

Go HOLLAND! <3: :thumbsup:

:oops:

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

Great game by Germany. Portual didn't impress yesterday. I just can't understand why they kept firing those distant shots. It looked like every player of Portugal wanted to be the hero of the day, and forgot that there were 10 other Portugese in the field. I don't mind Portugal sent home. Portugal realy is an angstgegner for us.

Yeah, Nanu fired like 4 or 5 balls over the goal. This wasn't really Ronaldo's tournament, his actions just were not good enough, usually he does a lot better with Man Utd.

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

Ronaldo was terrible. Ricardo is probally one of the worst keepers to ever play in a major tournament. Hoepfully Ronaldo will now hurry and say he's going to madrid.

I'm personally going for russia. I think Russia will do a job of Netherlands. I think Russia was the last team Netherlands wanted to play because of Gus Huddink

Holland likes to have allot of space on the field, and russia seems likely to play rather deffensive,

but nevertheless I think we'll go trough with a 1-0 from a free cick of sneyder.

Go HOLLAND! <3: :thumbsup:

:oops:

if russia plays that "good" as agaist spain , then the netherlands are safe lol :lol:

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

hey , for all those who support my tread , put this in ur siggy :thumbsup:

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=744268][img=http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg86/psvstef/userbar/20453.png][/url]

[i]i support The Euro 2008 tread!(click the euro 2008 siggy)[/i]

how it should look :

20453.png

i support The Euro 2008 tread!(click the euro 2008 siggy)

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Ronaldo was terrible. Ricardo is probally one of the worst keepers to ever play in a major tournament. Hoepfully Ronaldo will now hurry and say he's going to madrid.

He already said he hoped that the deal would be done in a day or three, maybe four.

Man U replied with "Not for sale" on their website. :D

Speically for fubal I will use his signature. Because you are such a sympathetic guy.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Basically because they are playing really nice football and most of their players along with van Basten are very likeable; and the fans are mental :mrgreen:

I think that Holland - Russia could turn out to be a great game though. Both teams lethal on the break. I'm going to go for Russia to pull off a surprise though.

iteme3721.jpg

^thanks to psv-stef :lol:

did u made this? cus then it's awesome :thumbsup:

i found this on photobucket

also , if u want me to remove tell me then

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Heh.. Somehow I doubt any country can win Italy in penalties unless the stadium is extremely slippery/there is an extraordinary amount of luck involved (hint: very powerful kicks, Buffon as the keeper). France lost the penalty shootout to Italy in the last world cup championship.