Full Out War Tournament - Final Match Is 8/9

Pan_Nx

I have held the tournament back for about 12 hours in hope of getting more proof from OW before making the final decision. Unfortunately, OW has not brought me any further proof. 2Mighty will move onto the finals. Due to this incident, I will move the finals deadline back by 24 hours.

pan.png

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my point of view, unless OW have a picture of you attacking with over 20 people, 2M should proceed to the final. Lets wait for what the mods say.

From my point of view, unless 2M can post a picture of the fight beginning with less than 20 people on their side we must declare OW the winner.

From my point of view, unless OW have a picture of you attacking with over 20 people, 2M should proceed to the final. Lets wait for what the mods say.

From my point of view, unless 2M can post a picture of the fight beginning with less than 20 people on their side we must declare OW the winner.

OW are the ones appealing, they should provide the evidence.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

In this case I have to agree with jcfc, although that pic showing 28 vs 9 is something to weigh in...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

In my opinion if you only pulled 8 (or 9 people.. Theres some guy with a gs and no armor on there) it wouldn't really make a difference if 2m had 20 or 50 people. I don't see this going towards OW either way even if there is a rematch so good luck to 2M and UBH in the finals.

I think its very very sad of Ow trying to get an autowin with a fake picture. We had some struggles with sending people away. But after all we dropped to 20.

As already said, we send people away after nobody can't get in anymore. That was because we had made up a list of 20 people who posted first on our forums. So yes we got 28 at first, but after a lot of stress we matched it.

At the other hand, its just quite obvius we deserved the win. IF your fake screen was real, it didn't made a lot of difference, because you weren't able to kill 1 of us at the war (20-9)

Also I don't see the point of posting this fake stuff, because with 9 man you don't stand a change against UBH.

As Ow can't give enough evidence we "cheated" id say we just won fair?

I can understand that you guys feel disapointed in the way you lost lol, but its sad to fake it up.

I bet we can offer a rewar if tip.it staff wants it and Ow wants to be beaten hard again, ::'

Sjaak

This is from the new OW warlord (not jamieolder). He dosnt have a tip.it account so im posting for him

regardless wether we had 9 people, rules arnt their to make assumptions if people break them. eg a football match if its real madrid versus southhampton, and real madrid foul someone in the box nobody goes ah well there never gonna win anyway play on , we should win, IF they warred with more than 20 people as i wasnt present at the war

Gryphon229 - OW recruitment officer

Subject: Full Out War Tournament - Round Four Ends 8/5

OW are the ones appealing, they should provide the evidence.

I can't be convinced unless 2M can provide some counter evidence, the only evidence we have now is that one screenshot so we have to go with it.

This is from the new OW warlord (not jamieolder). He dosnt have a tip.it account so im posting for him

regardless wether we had 9 people, rules arnt their to make assumptions if people break them. eg a football match if its real madrid versus southhampton, and real madrid foul someone in the box nobody goes ah well there never gonna win anyway play on , we should win, IF they warred with more than 20 people as i wasnt present at the war

Gryphon229 - OW recruitment officer

OW was given plenty of time to provide evidence of the rule breaking. No such evidence was provided from either clan to prove or disprove that there was any rule breaking. Since 2M had no reason to cheat to win this war they deserve the benefit of the doubt. I'd say 2M gets the win.

090831004444.png

OW lost.. the tournament is full out, techincally 2M was just being nice by matching but it doesn't seem like that had to, either way u disobey the cap to u should have had 20.

Looking to set up war with 2M.. :thumbsup:

First post now says, Unknown Bounty Hunters vs 2Mighty... So GL UBH(Clan mates) & 2M :)

Hope i can make this round.

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.

I think this whole incident has highlighted something. When participating in a war, make sure you have blatant pictures of the starting/ending options and if there is rulebreaking, make sure you have clear pictures of it.

Not only does it save time, it will prevent unneeded confusion and incidents like this. Starting/ending options pictures can also be used as PR material so will benefit your clan.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

If its proof you wanted, its proof youll get, There was a cap of 20v20

vn2jbm.jpg

unless im dislexic tht looks like 28 to me?

Ty

Jordy Obsidian Warriors High council

Thats why COS should have gone through. Good fight whiners.

Good Job 2M gl in the finals.

OW vs. CoS

OW vs. 2m

Brought up a very good point, if a rule is claimed to be broken, how much evidence should their be before a winner is actually declared.

Also do the winners final numbers matter.

Starting:

Ow- 17 vs. CoS-19

Ending:

Ow-0 Cos-14

But, OW was declared the winner due to a mishap in CoS's ML, pulling from their main and recruitment ML.

Another Example

Starting:

Ow-9 vs. 2m-20/28

Ending:

Ow-0 2m-20/28

I do not know what the actual numbers were for 2m cause their was no solid evidence on their numbers.

I attempted to talk to both leaders/warlord (all of CoS is banned from the OW IRC channel), the 2m leader stated "They didnt even kill one of us."

If it was 20 v 9 the outcome would have been the same, 2m's ML outlevels OW's ML.

Though if their was solid evidence that 2m attacked with 20+ the outcome probably been different.

Which leads me to stay,IF any side think their is a rule that is broken they must provide SOLID evidence, Pictures or videos that clearly show the rule being broken, not just one video or screenshot, but many different angles and perspectives. Also make it possible to give both same amount of chances to justify whether or not the rule was broken.

I don't like to see fellow RuneScape players debate over a War that they might have won even though the opposing clan still had 10+ left, stop crying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erZRes5Hvos

Next problem, Ubh and 2M cant seem to settle a war,

UBH's best day is Satuday

2M's best day is Sunday

I first talked to an ubh warlord to war this friday/sunday, he wanted Saturday, i changed my

plans to saturday, and we decided we would war @ 2 Est (8 PM for 2Mighty).

Then he wanted to only war @ 3 Est (9 PM for 2Mighty), i accepted it, even tho its not our best

turnout on not our best day. Then i had to talk to another warlord, 24 hours later.

And he stated UBH can only war @ 5 Est, and he is not planning to war anything earlier,

And i refurse to let my members war on 11 PM on a saturday night lol, thats the same for me asking

to let UBH war @ 1 PM est lol...

He stated that it was more fair because we can pull more, but i think thats not realy part of the deal

in these tourneys, that 1 clan pulls 90% of their ops and the other pulls 30% just because its fair,

i think both clans need to remake their plans and to make it a 50/50 deal.

2Mighty already changed from friday/sunday to saturday, then changed from 2 to 3 Est, and i refuse

to accept 5 Est, just because its almost impossible.

Post your ideas to solve this matter please.

Rastekkel

[- 2Mighty Warlord -]

naamloosde6.png

I would rather see both can work out a time, but if it's not possible, I'll will set a time that's as fair as possible for each clan.

pan.png

I'd do 4 wars:

2 on saturday, 2 on sunday, 2 on 2 est and 2 on 5 est...

Tally the ops lost and see if that provides a solution...

But in all honesty, I bet this is going to come down to a stupid little rule breakage deemed too "insignificant" to affect the outcome of the war...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Next problem, Ubh and 2M cant seem to settle a war,

UBH's best day is Satuday

2M's best day is Sunday

I first talked to an ubh warlord to war this friday/sunday, he wanted Saturday, i changed my

plans to saturday, and we decided we would war @ 2 Est (8 PM for 2Mighty).

Then he wanted to only war @ 3 Est (9 PM for 2Mighty), i accepted it, even tho its not our best

turnout on not our best day. Then i had to talk to another warlord, 24 hours later.

And he stated UBH can only war @ 5 Est, and he is not planning to war anything earlier,

And i refurse to let my members war on 11 PM on a saturday night lol, thats the same for me asking

to let UBH war @ 1 PM est lol...

He stated that it was more fair because we can pull more, but i think thats not realy part of the deal

in these tourneys, that 1 clan pulls 90% of their ops and the other pulls 30% just because its fair,

i think both clans need to remake their plans and to make it a 50/50 deal.

2Mighty already changed from friday/sunday to saturday, then changed from 2 to 3 Est, and i refuse

to accept 5 Est, just because its almost impossible.

Post your ideas to solve this matter please.

The notion that timezones should be severely imbalanced in favor of one clan (in this case, UBH) over the other in order to make a fullout war more even is a fallacy. It defeats the entire point of a fullout war, since the disadvantaged clan is being intrinsically barred from performing with as many people as possible.

If what you said about the days (Saturday being good for UBH, and Sunday being good for 2M) is true, then 2M is already making a concession by agreeing to fight on a Saturday. Furthermore, it is much more reasonable to expect someone to get on a computer to fight in a war at around 3 pm than it is at 11 pm (even 9 pm is a stretch imo). 3 pm on a Saturday is the best compromise you will reach, but if UBH feels they are overmatched and needs to compensate for that somehow, a more viable solution than radically shifting the time of the fight would be to allow UBH to bring FA's/trials or something to that effect.

I've fought against both UBH and 2M in the past, and from firsthand experience they are both respectable and well-run clans. As a result, I hope they'll be able to realize the compromises that must be made, and hammer this out without any arbitration from mods.

The finals have been set

UBH vs 2M

Saturday August 9th 4pm EST, 9pm GMT

Melee+binds

No range

No blasts

No curse

No pools

No lumbridge ring

Must be on Memberlist

UBH attacks

2M defends

For Spectators- We will meet on world 105 however this may not be the warring world

Umm... not that I'm the first person to notice this.. but 8/9, the date scheduled above, is past the 8/5 final round deadline...

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and the darkness, nothing more.

The true master of Death does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die,

and understands there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.

To the well organized mind death is but the next great adventure.

And now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Umm... not that I'm the first person to notice this.. but 8/9, the date scheduled above, is past the 8/5 final round deadline...

Both clans agreed to moving it back, so I allowed it. Thanks though, the title is now updated.

pan.png

Watched it. UBH lost because of lame binds/tankers/and organization; Idk if slightly outleveled aswell, but that doesn't win a war alone.

CONGRATZ 2M :)

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.