Spread FireFox Download Day 2008! Opinions? Likes?

Latinoking

firefox.png

firefox.gif

Set a Guinness World Record

Enjoy a Better Web

Sounds like a good deal, right? All you have to do is get Firefox 3 during Download Day to help set the record for most software downloads in 24 hours - its that easy. We're not asking you to swallow a sword or to balance 30 spoons on your face, although that would be kind of awesome.

The official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008. Join our community and this effort by pledging today.

Were just over 12 hours until the start of the long-awaited Download Day! Our Guinness World Record attempt will start when Firefox 3 is officially launched at approximately 10:00 a.m. PDT (17:00 UTC) on Tuesday, June 17th.

At that time, please check out the official Download Day site to download Firefox and for a map of worldwide downloads!

Anyone also going to download Firefox 3 today and try to helm them make a new world record?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saving FF3 just for today \' Better go do it now.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Turns out none of my add-ons are compatible with 3. :| So nevermind.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

ROFL, all the firefox websites are dead. And we are only 10mins in to DL day

I know.. :wall:

Well, i'll try back in an hour after lunch. Maybe ill be able to get it then. But it's still going to take like an hour to download it lol :x

There's no way to get to their servers. Make room for me, people!

Meh, I just got on a couple minutes ago and it wasn't even up yet..

Same, it took 6 minutes to load, but it's not even up. Perhaps they've updated it, but with the mass amounts of people the site itself isn't updating. That or they haven't done it yet.

- EDIT -

Seems like they are updating it as we speak, a lot of things are misplaced.