Paranormal Experience

sibmaster

Well I have had a few.

I work at a gas station right beside a busy highway. One night I was working, it was fairly slow, when I notice somebody walk across the highway. There is nothing on the other side of the highway. He walks in, and stands there, and looks at me, and walks out. That was scary/creepy lol.

Also one night I was working at my old job. I was on night shifts and I was working outside. I live in Canada and it was winter so there was lots of snow :P Anyways I see somebody standing about 50 feet away from me. I called out to him but he never said anything. So I picked up my shovel (yes, I was really scared) and walked over there. Being so late by the time I got over there I realized there was nothing there, and there was no footprints in the snow, no trace of life.. But I know there was something there.

I think there is such things as ghosts because of these experiences lol..

Elf

A shovel? Rofl, I would of done the samething.

GG.gif

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have had a few.

I work at a gas station right beside a busy highway. One night I was working, it was fairly slow, when I notice somebody walk across the highway. There is nothing on the other side of the highway. He walks in, and stands there, and looks at me, and walks out. That was scary/creepy lol.

Also one night I was working at my old job. I was on night shifts and I was working outside. I live in Canada and it was winter so there was lots of snow :P Anyways I see somebody standing about 50 feet away from me. I called out to him but he never said anything. So I picked up my shovel (yes, I was really scared) and walked over there. Being so late by the time I got over there I realized there was nothing there, and there was no footprints in the snow, no trace of life.. But I know there was something there.

I think there is such things as ghosts because of these experiences lol..

Elf

A shovel? Rofl, I would of done the samething.

Good Luck getting rid of a spirit by flailing a shovel XD

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Last year for a little over a week i dreamed my own funeral. It was an open casket funeral, so I died without being like.. annihilated basically. There was a girl at my funeral who was crying and she looks exactly like the girlfriend I have now and have been going out with for a little over a year. but the weird thing is.. about 2 weeks after I dreamed my funeral for like a week, my intestines pretty much ruptured or whatever and I waited to go to the hospital for 3 days thinking it would pass. I eventually went to the hospital and the doctors told me if I had waited another day I would have been dead. ha. Funny story

sig.jpg

KRANKED 1: I've had a weird experience like that before. I was walking up the stairs onto my landing which was pitch black. I thought I saw a figure, almost human like, a somewhat translucent slightly glowing "object" float across the landing. When I ran up there was nothing there, but I definitely think I saw something. It didn't have any distinct human like features, just the general shape.

-Look into the history of your house and did anyone close to you die? Just a couple suggestions. If you have any more problems, PM me and I can give you more information.

JACKATTACK: Once I had a dream with some guy who was an old time basketball player I had never heard of or seen about and he turned out to be real. His jeresey had his real name and number on the back of it too.

-You might have seen him once, and forgot about it. Otherwise, you might have looked into the future, which your brain does a lot...makes you wonder...

ADAM ROSS 0: I've walked out to the area behind my house, between the pool and the garage, and saw what seemed to be a white cat walking around the corner. I followed to look, and I saw nothing. No evidence of anything running behind a corner, nothing in the tree, nothing on the roof. That's happened 2 or 3 times, and it's creepy because our cat (also white) died on the road in front of our house, and is buried in the back yard behind the garage.

-You have told everything that needs to be said. So it was ran over? If it died prematurely, as in, it died before it was supposed to, then it might sometimes stay in order to finish its business, or it may not know its dead yet. Seeing as it is not human, you cannot tell it it is, so you might just want to live with it.

RAIN07: I get really creeped out sometimes. My dog will just sit in the passage and stare at the same space and then he will suddenly jump up and start barking his head off and he backs away from the space. Often at night when he needs a wee I will open the front door and he will walk out and stand there staring just over my shoulder, I turn around and there is nothing there but I always feel like I'm not alone. I don't know whether it is due to my active imagination, or just having a dumb dog.

-Animals seem to be able to sense the paranormal more than humans. If you feel that someone is watching you, than you might want to ask who is there, and what they want.

AGUNIMON979: Only paranormal experience is seeing lights in the sky arranged in a kind of pattern that looks kind of like the Millennium Falcon, but what was weirder was the light arrangement was hovering across the sky, it was at night, it scared the [bleep] out of me.

-It could have been part of your imagination, or you might have experienced a UFO, which is not paranormal, but is quite freaky.

IEATWINDEX:Well it was 3 A.M. and I was at my mate's house. He tells me his house is haunted. Im like yea right, so he sais I will prove it. We were in his basement and he turns all the lights off and in a corner I swear on my life I see an 8 year old in a white dress with black, long hair drooped over her face. She looked like the girl from "The Ring". I was screaming like a girl.

-I believe this was just some kind of projection or something. Most ghosts will not show up just because someone says "I'll prove it." Sounds like a hoax.

WAR JUNKY91: Ok well i have 3 half sisters, the two youngest have the same father, their father's parents died years before he and my mother ever even met. But yet they went up to their dad and said things about their dead grandparent's that they couldn't have known unless someone told them, my mom and him went around and asked everyone, nobody had mentioned a thing to my sisters. When the girls were asked who told them that stuff they said that the grandparents themselves had told them this. Then one night my mother woke up to the sound of the older of the two crying, when my mom asked her what was wrong she replied this "I can't talk to them anymore".

-This is a paranormal experience that seems to show up all over. Many people say they have seen there dead relatives and talked to them. They might have wanted to stay behind from heaven, and stay on Earth to experience these children.

Before I continue:

My credentials: As an avid reader/watcher of many things having to do with the paranormal, I know much more about ghosts than a lot of people. I myself thought I saw a dark figure once, but it was probably a mind trick, and my grandma has felt a cold spot one time in a haunted lighthouse.

If you would like to discuss anything paranormal, I will help you as much as I can. If you have a poltergeist problem or any sort of ghost problem, and you need help, PM me and I will give you as much advice as I can.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Ugh... I hate reading these, but my curiosity can't resist. I regret reading paranormal topics almost everytime...

Anyways, I'll throw in some things that happened to me.

A long while ago, when i was 4 or 5, I remember sitting at a table eating while no one was home. The chair i was on just started moving, I thought it was me, so i pulled the chair back in. But no, it kept moving, so it got far back enough where it was hard to reach my plate so i jumped off the chair. (at the time, i couldn't reach the ground) the chair continued to move, I was horrified. It kept moving and moving, til it made it's way down the stairs. I ran over to the neighbors crying my head off, and too this day, I still stand by to what i saw.

2 years later, I moved to a different house. I was sleeping, but woke up at around 2 AM, because i could here someone coming up some stairs. I was excited because i thought dad was home from work, so I went to look. I pissed myself. (Not really, but if I HAD to pee, I would have done it at that moment.) There was nothing there, yet you could hear hoe the stepping noises moved step to step.

Theres a third one, but I'm not gonna tell it til I shrug off that thing with the girl and the bloody light. [bleep] man, you have a twisted imagination.

scareyye9.png

right after i posted the thing... it called me a Tech_head Tech_head. What a convenient time. I'm the techi of my family... Something just happened there...

By the way, i think i can explain why it's mostly in the dark, but i'm just going for a stab at it.

Maybe the light shining through them makes them transparent completely, like some sort of glass, but not shiny. Where as if there isnt much light, it could reflect the bit of light that. In a way, like the moon. EDIT- Now there is scratching at my door, but both my cats and all 4 dogs ae inside.

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

I get really creeped out sometimes. My dog will just sit in the passage and stare at the same space and then he will suddenly jump up and start barking his head off and he backs away from the space. Often at night when he needs a wee I will open the front door and he will walk out and stand there staring just over my shoulder, I turn around and there is nothing there but I always feel like I'm not alone. I don't know whether it is due to my active imagination, or just having a dumb dog.

My dog does that, too, she'll just sit there staring at a spot that looks like it's on the cieling. Then she'll bark, but she barks at anything, so even though it's crossed my mind, I don't think it's anything paranormal.

A few years back I was in Florida on a school trip, and we were staying in this supposedly haunted house. The bathroom was at one end of the house, and I was at the complete other side. So around 12-3 in the morning, somewhere in there, I had to go to the bathroom. In the pitch darkness, I had to feel my way through the whole house and find the bathroom, and back. Not once did I see the fabled ghost.

Yes....my dog has done that also. It is true that dogs can see things that humans cant.

My dog stares at my closet whenever it's open and he would randomly stand up and run over to it for no reason.

that kinda creeps me out. :ohnoes:

Sometimes, my lights will turn on for no reason, im asleep, they turn on, i wake up, look in my bros bedroom straight away, hes asleep

Also happened once when i was awake, just staring at door for no reason, suddenly light turns on and i see mist leaving room, creep :ohnoes: :ohnoes: Also kettle randomly boils itself, but it boils in less than a second when this happens. Me and family believe it is my brother, who passed away ages 9 days, saying hes still here, so we arent scared :thumbsup:

TenseMurmur.gif

Sometimes, my lights will turn on for no reason

That happens to me all the time. It's gotten to the point where I barely notice it anymore.

Lately I haven't heard much from the ghosts in my house but a few things have happened..

-I (and everyone else who sleeps upstairs) hear dog claws walking through the hallway in the middle of the night (when all my dogs are locked away for the night)

-Footsteps behind me when I'm on my computer

-Last night I was looking at my window because I saw something that looked like the top of a head (silhouette). It was creeping me out because I knew I had nothing sitting in that area of the room, then all of a sudden I see it move away from the window (towards the wall to the right).

-A few nights ago my brother was trying to sleep in his room when he heard clawing at his door. He said it kept getting louder and louder until he finally got up to leave and just as he was about to open his door he heard breathing right next to his ear.

Aside from these things, there has been very little activity over the past month or so.

I've been experiencing stuff my whole life.

When I was about 5 to 6 my mom said she would walk in my room because I was talking to people, and when she asked who I was talking to I would point to another bed, or a corner of the room and say a name and she thought I was just younge and its what kids do so she just nodded and walked out.

Thing is, even today I remeber a few of the people who I saw growing up, they were usually dressed in army clothes, I don't remeber if they had guns or not, I remeber playing war with them all over the house though. Another scary thing was when I was about that age I had a fasinaction with drawing helicopters and tanks and soldiers with the nazi sign, I remeber so many times my mom and dad would get mad and tell me that sign was bad. I vividly remeber one time i was at the kitchen in an apartment we were living in in texas and i was drawing a helicopter with the tail rotor falling off and it had a nazi symbol and my dad came over and said why'd you draw that!? thats a bad sign and I looked up at him so confused and asked what it even meant.

After that time I saw a bit here and saw a bit there, it was always those things you catch out of the corner of your eye you know.

It was until I was 14 when I got into governmnet conspiracies, coverups, aliens and ghosts and starting asking questions. Thats when my journey into reality began.

truth is like a drug, you get it in one form, ohhh boy you better believe it, you want all the truth you can get.

before I knew it was studying physics and quantum theory, reading books about everything, history, science, everything. and that all helped to open my mind, that along with regular meditation, do keep in mind that was all a three year thing. I'm getting ahead of myself.

about the time I was 15 me and my mom moved into a new house up by my high school about a mile or two away from my old place. After we first moved in everything was great but I started getting a weird feeling about my bedroom, so I used to sleep in my game room alot, my bedroom just had such an odd feel to it, always like it was unsafe, and i was being watched you know. creepy stuff.

well one night while in my bedroom i was meditating before sleep and as I opened my eyes I saw a little girl standing in front of me, long black hair covering her face, as much as I hate to admit it because it sounds lame, like the girl from the ring. It scared the hell out of me and I jumped and she disapeared. I didn't know what to think so I started telling myself I was just flipping out and I didn't see anything.

Well weird stuff kept on happening, I would hear typing on my computer sometimes, I tried leaving word open so if she typed I could read it, but it never worked. One day before school I was sitting in my game room with the door open and my bedroom door is right next to it and it was closed, and at the time I also had those cool hippy beads hanging down over the front of the door :thumbsup:

but I was sitting there and i heard 3 loud knocks and I thought it was my mom but she would have known i was in the game room, and if she managed to not see me I would have heard the beads being moved around. I didn't know if I was hearing stuff so I dismissed it, a few minutes later my mom comes out of her room in a towel and goes 'what did you want??" and I was like "huh?.." and I stopped and I knew she heard the knocks too!! So I asked if she heard knocks and she said yeah I felt my door shake from in my bathroom! and I started flipping out.

Another time around christmas me and my friend came to my house to water the tree because my mom was out of town and I was spending the weekend at his house while she was away. So on the way home I got a horrible sickly scared feeling and I didnt want to go. The ghost felt pissed. When we got there I felt like I was about to throw up from sheer depression and fear, and I was happy and perfectly normal before the thought of going home even came up. I told my buddy and he wanted to go see the ghost, I told him I was scared and didn't want to go in the actual room but we can look in the room from outside it so we did.

I felt this overwhelming black and depression fell over me as I was looking in the room, I could handle it for about 30 seconds so I left. I got halfway down the stairs before my friend came bolting out and towards the stairs telling me to run outside.

I about lost a brick at this point.

we got outside and i started yelling at him "tell me what happened!!? whats wrong!?"

He told me he saw the girl and she held out this weird smokey hand that loomed closer towards him and he couldnt move, he looked up and caught her eye that wasn't covered by hair and he jumped and split outtta there.

After that I knew for a fact it was real, I called my uncle and he told me to try talking to her, so I did every night before going to bed, just talking out to the walls basically. saying stuff like "hey, I want to get to know you. I want to know your story" stuff like that. after about a few days I remeber I passed out after talking for a few minutes and I had a dream where I was talking to her, she was short, about 4'5"-4'7" and she had long brown hair down to about below her chest, we talked for a while but I couldn't remeber the conversation. The only thing I remeber is asking her what her name was and she smiled and laughed a little bit and said 'my name is wonderful!' I said "wonderful??" and she smiled and said "too wonderful for you to know!" and she got up and ran away and I woke up.

Haven't seen, or felt her presence since \'

-takes deep breathe-

next post will be ufos.

dethklok123copy-2.gif

Goals:

Str: 86/90

Hitpoints: 85/90

Fletching: 96/99

Fishing: 74/80

Prayer: 61/70

Woodcutting: 82/85

Magic 80/80

okay i haven't seen many UFO's so this will be short and sweet ::'

I started seeing UFO's about 2 months ago, during summer, I smoke cigarettes out of my window and whenever I do I like to look out at the stars you know. Well, if you read my last post you know I've been into aliens and stuff since I was 14, I'm almost 17 now, and ever since I got into it, my main goal with it was to see UFO's. The first time I saw something that was defientely a UFO I almost cried I was so happy and overwhelmed by it.

Anyways, one night I'm out having a cigarette looking up listening to Tool, clearing my mind and I started to see a little flashing light and it would move a bit here and bit there. Nothing Exciting.

The next night the same thing happened.

The third night..

that's a night I will never forget :shock:

It all just happened so fast, no warning, no anything, it was crazy. I was looking up a cluster of two stars, one brighter than the other and then out of nowhere a light pops up in middle of them, a bit behind them, brighter than the brighter of the two stars. It stayed for a second or two and started moving towards the stars, going up, going down, left, right, anywhere!! It was going slow but the whole thing lasted I'd say.. about 6 seconds before it flew over above my house so I couldn't see it.

Again, almost lost a brick

but I was happy this time :P

then every 15 minutes or so I was a light going out south and it would go.. and stop.. and go.. and stop. 15 minutes later it would come back on the same route. it did that trip 4 trips, equalling about an hour. At that point I was tripping and smitten so I planned to have another cigeratte and just go to bed, as soon as I lean my head out to light my cigarette I look up and see this BRIGHT [cabbage] orange light, brighter than any star for sure, pretty big, and it flew out East towards the las vegas strip [yeah I live in las vegas] and I watched it because I know it would do something. within 4 seconds it disappeared completely, didn't fade out, just went out.

a few days after that I seen some questionable stuff but nothing definitive.

I've tried to show my friends stuff, to see if I can someone call them to me, and it works most of the time! but its usually just a hovering light or two off in the distance. nothing like that night though, where it moves all over the place, thats what I want to show my friends.

okay, theres my stories, time to play runescape haha

dethklok123copy-2.gif

Goals:

Str: 86/90

Hitpoints: 85/90

Fletching: 96/99

Fishing: 74/80

Prayer: 61/70

Woodcutting: 82/85

Magic 80/80

I have yet to see any convincing evidence for ghosts, poltergeists, UFOs, bigfoot, etc.

You would think that with the number of "paranormal investigators" we would've found something worthwhile by now.

I always say something exists until proven false.

A very good opinion to have ::'

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

I have yet to see any convincing evidence for ghosts, poltergeists, UFOs, bigfoot, etc.

You would think that with the number of "paranormal investigators" we would've found something worthwhile by now.

I always say something exists until proven false.

A very good opinion to have ::'

If by very good you mean.. y'know.. very bad.

I believe that a death fairy exists who will give me $1,000,00 in cash for every person I shoot in the head. This fairy will also make it so nobody will ever know I shot anybody so I'll get away with it!

Can you see how bad that opinion can be?

IRKAa.jpg

My cousin had a pretty creepy one.

My mom said that when my cousin was 2, he was playing in his backyard with my aunt. Noone else was home. after a while he started waving. When she asked why he was waving, he said "The man in the window".

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You people need help serously. You are a danger to society.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

No one here is a danger to society, so go back to your bridge little troll.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

No one here is a danger to society, so go back to your bridge little troll.

Paranormal discourse can be a dangerous thing; it encourages credulity over lovely, lovely skepticism.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.