[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

@Dupin

Ill take that Mining hat out of your hands. Got the Nappers (pyros beanie) and Safe n Sound and maybe some other stuff if you give me some time.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dupin

Ill take that Mining hat out of your hands. Got the Nappers (pyros beanie) and Safe n Sound and maybe some other stuff if you give me some time.

Ok. I'm not really sure the value of it, but I like Safe n Sound.

Pretty average ill say; sort of like the mining light really; maybe more.

Steam ID: Doc. Jiggawatts

Will be online about three hours from this post.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Poker Night works. Too bad I'm terrible at poker.

Nick, I added you. I'm normally on around this time of day.

Haha, same here. The only reason why I got the Iron Certain was due pure luck. The purest luck there is.

Whats your Steam ID. I was on today but didn't receive any messages.

siggy3s.jpg

Just thought, can you use an xbox controller?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Just thought, can you use an xbox controller?

Yes, once at a mate's place he set up the controller so a girl we had over could play. Needless to say she couldn't best any of us despite having the highest TF2 playtime.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I read a story once about how microsoft had a project to bridge the multiplayer gap between xbl and pc online - the project got cancelled after they realized pc gamers routinely destroyed xbox gamers due to the pc controlls being better - and microsoft didn't want xbox to look bad :D

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

E: FREE HATS@@

If the pattern continues, everyone will get the first hat, most will get the second if you do two every day and one extra, and very, very few will get the third hat. You don't have to spend money for the first two (maybe like a dollar for the second one), but the third one you'd have to buy all the crappy games they want achievements from.

Haha, same here. The only reason why I got the Iron Certain was due pure luck. The purest luck there is.

The friend thing on Steam doesn't always work for me. I'm Bentomat, and I added you again.

By the way, I've figured out Poker Night and it's actually a decent game. The trick is to turn it to hard. That way, they play smart, and play consistent. The easier level is supposed to make them make bad decisions, but it just makes them hard to guess.

E: FREE HATS@@

If the pattern continues, everyone will get the first hat, most will get the second if you do two every day and one extra, and very, very few will get the third hat. You don't have to spend money for the first two (maybe like a dollar for the second one), but the third one you'd have to buy all the crappy games they want achievements from.

The friend thing on Steam doesn't always work for me. I'm Bentomat, and I added you again.

By the way, I've figured out Poker Night and it's actually a decent game. The trick is to turn it to hard. That way, they play smart, and play consistent. The easier level is supposed to make them make bad decisions, but it just makes them hard to guess.

EDIT: OHHHH now I see. Hawt.

Popoto.~<3

Well that makes sense. In my first game Tycho folded at the start for like, 6 rounds. <_<

[hide=Gotta love lag] heavylols.jpg[/hide]

siggy3s.jpg

Tycho really bothers me. He only bets when he's doing well, and rarely bets heavily, so I always end up facing off against him at the end. His is also the only item I don't have yet.

In other news, the treasure hunt requires you to have ten friends. I'll be adding people from the TIF group. They also listed some buggy game demo as an achievement, which just crashes when people start it anyways.

In other news, the treasure hunt requires you to have ten friends. I'll be adding people from the TIF group.

Was thinking of doing the same thing. :P

I want to get 15 of the objectives completed but if most of them are "buy x game" then I might only be able to aim for 5. :/

Add me, i need friends and tf2 partners :mrgreen:

EDIT:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999383453

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Got the Bounty Hat - it's horrible...

It's a black Rimmed Raincatcher with a small treasure chest in the middle. I do like the Treasure Hat though, it's the same, but the chest is open and money particles fall out of it.

Edit: I take it back - there was an update today that made the Bounty Hat look like it was dipped in Australium (think Golden Wrench shiny gold colour). It looks really hot now <3:

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png