Jaziek

[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Hello Medics

Look at your Heavy. Now back to me. Now back to your Heavy. NOW BACK TO ME. Sadly he isn't me. But if he stopped using that Natasha/Shotgun loadout and started using Sasha and Sandvich he could play like he's me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a capture point, with the man your Heavy could play like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's a Sandvich that you could use to heal those 149 HP you lost. Look again, THE SANDVICH IS NOW AN UBERCHARGE.

lampost_sig_stark.png

LOL! we need to make a machinima of that.

Yeah, it all depends. You can set the difficulty on the Poker game, but It is surprisingly fun, especially Max's dialogues.

Also I got the "Kayne West Sunglasses" last night, just need heavys Iron Curtain.

Popoto.~<3

Hello Medics

Look at your Heavy. Now back to me. Now back to your Heavy. NOW BACK TO ME. Sadly he isn't me. But if he stopped using that Natasha/Shotgun loadout and started using Sasha and Sandvich he could play like he's me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a capture point, with the man your Heavy could play like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's a Sandvich that you could use to heal those 149 HP you lost. Look again, THE SANDVICH IS NOW AN UBERCHARGE.

I'm on a scout.

Hello Medics

I'm on a scout.

And you would pwn him if you're any good. That's where Sasha falls short - Natascha is cheap and slower, but so are your enemies when you use it.

Oh man, I absolutely cannot wait for my new i7 to come on Christmas.

I want to actually play TF2 smoothly.

Natascha heavies generally use that to compensate for not being able to aim. It has legitimate uses (read: 5CP; force to be reckoned with if you can aim and have a medic) but most of the time it's because it's easy to use. I also don't have a problem with killing Natascha heavies and heavies in general provided they're on their own and unaware. Good heavy players though, they exist.

Played my first scrims in a month today. I did pretty average but I'm rusty so I guess it wasn't too bad. I probably should've played soldier/demo instead of scout but I got some cool kills and caps so all's good. Scores are so meaningless in this game, seriously.

Good heavy players though, they exist.

Who called my name? :razz:

The one thing I like about Natasha heavies, is when they're with me as regular heavy. They slow down targets, I kill. A good little combo.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Good heavy players though, they exist.

Who called my name? :razz:

The one thing I like about Natasha heavies, is when they're with me as regular heavy. They slow down targets, I kill. A good little combo.

Heavies can be good but generally I think they're the class with the shortest learning curve. You can master heavy playing much faster than you can master other classes.

The only classes I'm even close to mastering are scout and engie...I'm getting there with demo/medic but I'm terrible at all the other classes.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I think Medic is the easiest class to manage. The classes i'm getting close to mastering are Demo and Soldier. All the others are fun, but I am [cabbage] at them.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Im baws as a Medic. :D

btw, finally got the Iron Curtain too. Anyone have a spare shortstop for a blackbox?

Popoto.~<3

Shortstop

shudder.jpg

I'm not saying its a bad gun, but *I* would never use it. I'm so much more efficient as a short-range FaN scout that a medium-Scatter or Long-Shortstop one. Go figure.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/6790/

Don't feel like making a Black Friday thread, but $5 for all those games and 90% savings? YES PLEASE!

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Story Pack didn't appeal to me, Energy Pack was my second wisest purchase after TOB. I want to find a dealer just to play BRAINPIPE baked. I am not kidding when I say it must have been designed for stoners.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I was naturally drawn to Spy and Sniper after specializing as a Commando in Battlefield Heroes. (Don't bother checking it out, it was an awful game plagued by micro-transactions and 13-year-olds). I wouldn't say I've mastered the classes, but it wasn't that hard to learn to do well. I'd say the Hightower map was what really helped me get used to sniping in TF2. Besides those, I'd say Pyro was pretty simple as well. You just have to be quick and stay close, preferably getting around back with the Backburner.

Don't feel like making a Black Friday thread, but $5 for all those games and 90% savings? YES PLEASE!

I was gonna buy "Sam and Max in the Devil's Playhouse" (it was like $5), but it turns out my stupid graphics card can't handle it. Now I just want it more. FML.

Bought two keys, since you get a free hat too...it's kind of a lame one but at least it's some more variety. Got gunboats and paint from crates. Lame :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Got Poker Night at the Inventory the other day after I asked people about it and they said it was really fun. They were right. At only $5 it has to be the cheapest poker game on Steam, and a real steal too.

I was naturally drawn to Spy and Sniper after specializing as a Commando in Battlefield Heroes. (Don't bother checking it out, it was an awful game plagued by micro-transactions and 13-year-olds). I wouldn't say I've mastered the classes, but it wasn't that hard to learn to do well. I'd say the Hightower map was what really helped me get used to sniping in TF2. Besides those, I'd say Pyro was pretty simple as well. You just have to be quick and stay close, preferably getting around back with the Backburner.

I was gonna buy "Sam and Max in the Devil's Playhouse" (it was like $5), but it turns out my stupid graphics card can't handle it. Now I just want it more. FML.

Lucky, for me it would have cost $10. At $5 I would have grabbed it immediately. Might check my bank to make sure I manage my spending appropriately. AKA make sure I know what to limit myself to so I can buy all the other indie packs coming out. As long as they appeal to me that is. Yesterday's pack didn't appeal to me at all. Hardest part is figuring out how much extra I need for the bank surcharge for overseas purchases.

I so badly want Max's severed head. :(

Also, Sam and Max games are hilarious, watched vids on them and they're just as funny and crude as the cartoon in the late 90's.

Popoto.~<3

Oh my God, L4D2 - $5 and MW2 - $15. To think I payed $60 for that thing.

BTW, who's "COD:BO needs hats"? I know it's a TIFer, just not sure which. I agree, also.

BTW, who's "COD:BO needs hats"? I know it's a TIFer, just not sure which. I agree, also.

Das, I think?

siggy3s.jpg

That, good sir, would be myself.

I do not see MW2 on the sales list, but I do see CoD4.

That, good sir, would be myself.

I do not see MW2 on the sales list, but I do see CoD4.

Hello. And you are correct. I cannot read.

Shiny, you are smart to do so. It's worthwhile to buy keys if you would be spending money on the game already, but in the long run it's much better to just ignore them. Crates should be able to be made into scrap tbh, everyone seems to have so many to get rid of.

L4D2 FOR FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS?????

*has heart attack of joy*

L4D2 FOR FIVE FREAKING DOLLARS?????

*has heart attack of joy*

I wonder if it would be possible to have the normal and low violence versions.