[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I hate when Spying is EVERY opposing player suspects you, despite blending in perfectly.

Ā 

I'm like those players, if I see someone running in my direction, they're getting shot at. I'm especially paranoid when playing as an Engineer but I guess everyone is.

Ā 

2hx0bys.png

Ā 

Ā 

Does anybody know the Anti-aliasing setting to smooth this out? I know one exists. I have the game maxed out with 16x AA, dunno why it has those ugly rough edges.

I can't see the anti-aliasing problem in that, unless I'm looking at the wrong place? You do mean this, right?

Ā 

[hide]anti-aliasing.thumbnail.png[/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Awwwwee yeah. 108 Score as a spy in 25 mins. I decided to use the standard watch to force myself to not camp, boy did it make me good. I got used to it after 2 mins and before I knew it I was a rampaging spy killing everyone. :D

Ā 

I'd post a screenshot but I dunno how to change its format ;_;

Popoto.~<3

I can't see the anti-aliasing problem in that, unless I'm looking at the wrong place? You do mean this, right?

Ā 

I tried all the AA settings, doesn't get rid of the ugly edges. >.>

Ā 

OT:

Ā 

Gravel Pit is my new favorite map. It's so open, so you can play Soldier, Scout, and Spy pretty well on it.

Ā 

I tried all the AA settings, doesn't get rid of the ugly edges. >.>

Ā 

OT:

Ā 

Gravel Pit is my new favorite map. It's so open, so you can play Soldier, Scout, and Spy pretty well on it.

It's a DX9 game. You're not going to get any more out of it.

Yeah, Source games aren't the most graphically professional, but I STILL can't see the rough edges. Unless you mean heavy's shirt, which is not supposed to be round. At this point I really have no clue what you're looking at.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I feel really stupid.

Ā 

Today I figured out that the Cloak and Dagger recharges when you aren't moving.

Ā 

I always thought that the "Motion sensitive" description meant that it recharges when enemies are moving around you. >.<

I feel really stupid.

Ā 

Today I figured out that the Cloak and Dagger recharges when you aren't moving.

Ā 

I always thought that the "Motion sensitive" description meant that it recharges when enemies are moving around you. >.<

I remember being terribly confused by the dead ringer when I first started using it...I would walk around with it out thinking "why won't it cloak omgomgomg".

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I don't suppose anybody has pink as hell paint? Been looking for it for a while. I just want a pink billycock D:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1482103&page=1161

Ā 

It shows up often in this thread. Be careful, though, the current going price looks like 1 Refined, which is a huge waste. I expect it should eventually fall to around a reclaimed.

I was stupid a couple months ago and traded my Earbuds (got them because I played on my friend's MAC) for a couple weapons.

Ā 

Little did I know...

I was stupid a couple months ago and traded my Earbuds (got them because I played on my friend's MAC) for a couple weapons.

Ā 

Little did I know...

Saves you the embarrassment of wearing them. :mrgreen:

siggy3s.jpg

My friend has earbuds. He says he gets about 2 messages a game to buy them. I don't know what the fuss is, they don't really appeal to me. How is the new weapons and mode? I jhaven't really had a chance to play it.

lampost_sig_stark.png