[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Sniper would be the closest to a typical shooter, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're great at sniping.

To start out try all the classes, get at least 2 hours in each before you decide what you like. Still play the others in case you decided that the class wasn't for you after all, but a different one was.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say try pyro/heavy first. Maybe then switch to soldier and demo. Medic is fine but it does take a lot of skill. Sniper just sucks, and scout/spy have very specific tactics but can be great fun once you've got some game experience.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Demo can be amazing if you blindfire into an area where you know there are going to be a lot of people/where they spawn. On Egypt, I think it is the first one, when attacking, you have to take the final point, which is in a pit-like area and is right next to where the enemy spawns, just stay behind the stairs, and launch grenades over the edge. Run back a little bit to re-supply, then repeat.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason TF2 is stuck updating at 99%. It still downloads something but it just stays ay 99%. Been really annoyed cause it means I can't play, and Google isn't being helpful at all.

For some reason TF2 is stuck updating at 99%. It still downloads something but it just stays ay 99%. Been really annoyed cause it means I can't play, and Google isn't being helpful at all.

I haven't had this issue but the last few servers have had the solution on the MOTD or a rolling message.

Open steam and change the language settings to English then close steam and open it back up.

Not sure if it will work, but I've seen it floating around.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Did the custom skins get messed up or something? My Heavy's sentry minigun isn't showing up. It shows a black and purple box in the inventory, and a normal minigun in-game.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Play by yourself (start a server) and see if it still happens, otherwise you were playing on some sv_pure 1 servers, meaning that they don't allow custom skins or models.

So I figured out what happened, I would have paused the update or put my computer into sleep mode whilst the update was at 99%. During this period, a new update for TF2 was made, this meant that when I started the download again, it still had to download that update. Steam refused to drop the complete % for whatever reason, so I assumed there was a problem.

Close to making another hat.

I made a idle map but FPSbanana is being EXTREMLY slow.

Any1 know another source to upload it(I wanna show it to a friend).

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Close to making another hat.

I made a idle map but FPSbanana is being EXTREMLY slow.

Any1 know another source to upload it(I wanna show it to a friend).

www.garrysmod.org

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

1060o4k.jpg
Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

To me it is XD

I rather have the 1 with the longest name

I love my little demo plan on Badwater at the beginning on Offense.

Exit out the spawn, stickyjump over the entire section, and kill people along the way with kritz'd stickies. Sentries spell doom to this tactic however :V

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'll admit while watching "All Quiet on the Western Front" my first reaction to German soldiers were of a medic army... :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'll admit while watching "All Quiet on the Western Front" my first reaction to German soldiers were of a medic army... :wall:

"[cabbage] [cabbage] [cabbage] A MEDIC UBER CHAIN! WHERE ARE THE PYROS WITH COMPRESSION BLAST?"

:lol: Pyro being those flamethrower guys. \:D/

Yesterday I played some TF2 for the first time in a while. My friend join and he's a great medic. I'm a great heavy. Results are obvious.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

3 new items. New hat for each class.

Oh did I mention that camera beards (2 of em) when crafted = hat?

BOO-YAH!

http://www.tf2items.com/id/baalboy

Does anybody know a way to legally try this for free? I want to try it for a little bit before I buy it, and to see if it runs on my piece of garbage called my computer.