[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Flawless internet connection + Kick ass graphics card = the Nickster's back in TF2!!! :mrgreen:

My first two games in months I scored MVP. (as Heavy + sniper) Ahh, I missed this game!!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead ringer spy ftw, 48 points in one round :D

98094969-4.jpg

I'd wish they'd hurry up and fix the dominations bug though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I was thinking about getting skins but never got around to get 'em. Now I'm curious what skins they have. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Anyone seen this yet? Shame it didnt get recognized like Law Abiding Engineer did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-9Hjvb92ps

That's because Law Abiding Engineer was "shiny". This one makes more sense and was very well done, just like the real thing. That music always makes me really sad though. :cry:

--

Figured out today you didn't need the craft option in orange to craft stuff, you could just do it automatically. :wall: 4/5 of the way to get a heavy hat.

siggy3s.jpg

GRAAAH. My PC is a load of slow-moving Triceratops dung, so I've moved to a Mac. But now that TF2 is out for Mac, my video card isn't up to snuff. That just blows.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I just put a Radeon 5670 into my machine, so things are hella smooth.

Also: Game is a lot easier now with the mac guys flooding the scene. I was huntsman sniping, took down 2 heavies and a medic, and there was one more medic just standing there. I thought it was the medic I shot, pinned to the wall, but then he started swiveling on the spot looking for someone to heal rather than run away. Then he died too. And there was no mistake, he was pinned to the wall this time.

newsigh.jpg

Also: Game is a lot easier now with the mac guys flooding the scene. I was huntsman sniping, took down 2 heavies and a medic, and there was one more medic just standing there. I thought it was the medic I shot, pinned to the wall, but then he started swiveling on the spot looking for someone to heal rather than run away. Then he died too. And there was no mistake, he was pinned to the wall this time.

Medic was probably trying to figure out how to uber someone on a mac :(

Medic was probably trying to figure out how to uber someone on a mac :(

You don't know how funny that was to me. :mrgreen: Now that makes me wonder...do you have to Option+Left click to use your right click abilities or what? XD

Got more scrap metal for Heavy hat. I hope I get Officer's Ushiaka (?) or the Hound Dog.

EDIT: Oh god, what have they done with the Main Menu!? It...it looks so Mac-y. A tutorial and everything! :shock: And Objectives/Challenges? Huh.

siggy3s.jpg

I wish to buy TF2 for the Mac. Do I buy a disk or do I download it from Steam/Wherever? Also where can I get Mac OS 10.5.8 cheap? Im stuck with 10.4.11 and I really hate it because im so outdated.

Apple Icon > Software Update? I'm still on 10.5.8 but I updated to it through Software Update.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

steampiccy.jpg

Old as all sin, but yeah :V

And the whole "mac and no right click" joke seems overdone, I think most macs can use two-button mice now :P

Either way, I somehow managed to pull off 23 backstabs in one life. The reason I didn't get 24? The attacking team ran out of time to push the cart. :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.