New Detail Mode Dragon

Killy_the_Kid

They'll be redesigning their entire site so don't expect a man and a skeleton.

Why are most of your posts made as statements when you clearly have no proof either way..?

they'll probably be changing some of the images, giving the site a facelift, but yeah, i don't think they'll neccesarily change the whole site. didn't they just do a whole site overhaul over the past two years or so? (layout, keeping you logged in for multiple features, etc)

fishing.gif

i dont know why people think it would be a red dragon, i would think jagex would put a mith dragon to show how cool the new detail mode is.

OT:what is this higher detail mode going to be called?

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

[hide=]

I think someone has a bit to much time on their hands!

You play runescape.

Lol trying to copy someones siggy that was similar to this?

And coming from the guy whose sig says his Runescape playtime is 686 hours? You cant really talk.

*Cough* *points to siggy*[/hide]

Lol, anyway, it might be a dragon. I don't know if they would go into such metaphors, but they might do the dragon just because it is a recognizable character from the game, as well as a bit of a step up from a guy with a spear or a skeleton with a brassy.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Mm, dragon would be the most obvious choice, but what about the color o.o?

The color of the dragon in the pictures, green.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Am I the only one that doesn't see the Dragon you people are talking about?

Look in Downloads and Wallpapers on The RS site.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

It's probably going to be that green dragon from those pictures. I forgot the names Jagex gave the two detail people, but the next detail mode will probably be mascoted by their...*ahem* "pet" dragon. But I'll try not to get "burned" on this. Ha ha...oh wait..

Bad pun = fail (in my hands)

Need a new signature....perhaps...

Why are most of your posts made as statements when you clearly have no proof either way..?

I was posting my thoughts, not a statement.

He was referring to the first part: 'They'll be redesigning their entire site'. That was a statement.

If you give us proof about Jagex announcing an update to the entire website, then we'll be happy and I'll shut up.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

"They'll be"

^ "They will be." You know what that means? It means that Jagex themselves have said and it is set in stone. If it's just "your thoughts," use "I think" before those words.

It'd be same as me saying, "A green dragon will represent the new detail mode and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm right, you're wrong. End of discussion."

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Interesting found. It is probably likely to be the 'baby green dragon' for this new detail mode. But I

assume that entering the new idea will be completely different to how you log in with the low/high detail modes. Especially with the 'full screen mode' that is said to be coming along as well. I am wondering if they would also change the classic 'hallway and flames' that you see when you log in

to something a little more extreme. (I think Jagex will be more excited themeing the website than they would when it comes to releasing a new Skill (if you understand what I mean, like with Summoning they had the eyes on the interfaces on the front page .. etc)).

Interesting found. It is probably likely to be the 'baby green dragon' for this new detail mode.

I am wondering if they would also change the classic 'hallway and flames' that you see when you log in to something a little more extreme.

1. "Find."

2. Perhaps, such as a reborn RS.

3. Hopefully, plus no one has a right to complain (mainly cuz they never do) cuz the old one will still be there on the other modes.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

~ Freddie Mercury ~

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I guess I was wrong; not only did they not make that dragon the representative, they removed the other two. Oh well. Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

~ Freddie Mercury ~