Monday Poll: A Shift of Resources

Rcty

New content, any online game has to be moving ahead and keep being updated. Sure graphics are nice and fixing old problems is good, >>but unless they are yelling to be fixed<<, focus on newer stuff.

The truth of the matter is, there are many things that are yelling to be fixed. Castle Wars could be updated a lot to make the game a lot better. There is still the massive problem of free-loaders in Fishing Trawler. Clan Wars could be changed to make the game better. Rventants and the Wilderness could be tweaked to make them more like PKers. Melee is still really over-powered, while mage is under-powered. I could go on.... There are so many problems with RuneScape at the moment, Jagex need to stop adding and start fixing!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixing the old content is a must

mini games such as fishing trawler and castle wars have been neglected as well as skills such as mining. Overall its nice to see new additions being made to the game, but the old stuff needs updates as well

7049be8d11.png

archsupportei2.png

Proudly achieved 99 fletching before the 'string x' option

Proudly achieved 99 firemaking before the Grand Exchange was introduced

Call me crazy but I alched all the way to 99 magic

Well i just want them to upgrade the current things, adding new stuff to them, fixing any problems, FINISHING THE STORY LINES

I really want them to finish quest story lines like Fairy Tale p3. They added additional story lines for quests that happened AFTER Fairy Tale, but havn't done it itself.

Plus, that'll make me actually want to raise my skills :lol: . I just got 66 crafting and now i need 69 smithing; i need my quest cape back :geek:

EDIT: oh and yeah, a new bank :shock:

I really don't care about graphics: it's RuneScape, which has never been renowned for its graphics and yet has been popular nonetheless. I would love to see an updated bank interface with search and organization and such, but I chose updating old content in general because I like new ways to train skills and also new skills.

+1 everyday i find it more and more frustating to find stuff in my bank. its not even that hard of an update. the whole idea has been laid out in several dfferent ways but they refuse to fix such a problem. :wall:

Y_Z.png

Ill make this short and sweet :thumbsup:

I would have voted for dealing with rule breakers, but there is not much more that jagex can do to prevent it. So I voted for new content, because its the next best think :thumbup:

Hank23451.png

Jagex is already working on graphics, we have plenty of skills to train, & Jagex have gone out of their way to stop rule breakers. All we need now is to update existing content.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

They should focus on the clan community more

Judging by the many hundreds possibly thousands of players I see a day in Gilenor playing alone I do not think that increased clan support is a big priority.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

They're already doing graphics, and then planning for some more. They always do new things. I'd like them to update some of those old quest areas and give them some value for skills and things. What I mean is update current things.

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

goldenramoth.png

I'm for both new content and updates to the current content.

But I voted for updates fory current content. I think that's more important at the moment, since we've been getting loads of new content the last years. :thumbsup:

Great poll, by the way ;)

why dont you get on with being a fansite instead of nitpicking and trying to tell jagex how to do their job?

i know there's reasonable arguments for these kind of topics, but it's been beat to death. really sick of this kind of attitude on the part of players.

my belief is a portion of runescape, no matter what their total lvl, just wants "free stuff plz". make things easier etc. that's why it makes more sense for the developers to create content instead of the players; because the players have obvious biases.

i think jagex does a good job adding content for ALL players and that is something that wouldnt happen if the control freaks had their way.

the never satisfied and always [bleep]ing about something crap is [bleep]ing old. give it a damn rest. the content IS there but too many people want things handed to them and something to [bleep] about.

no matter what they add to the game, to skills, etc. the same jackasses will still [bleep] and complain and try to tell the developers how to do their job. shut the hell up and appreciate the fact that you arent in charge and your opinion is just 1 of many; as are your interests, and there is a whole; and other people and those interests can and should supercede your control interests.

had to say this because it needed to be said. i doubt anyone will take what i said to heart; though they should, it applies and its unfortunate how many people are self-centered and think everything revolves around them and their interests.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

I'd like to see some old content updated. Things like mining, runecrafting, and other skills that have obvious things missing from them. (Dragon Pickaxe and Soul Crafting respectively.) New content is fun, but it often loses it's flair five minutes after you're done the quest. Updates to old skills (like the recent Slayer update) add new flair to a skill you already love, and make you want to train it even more. I personally think the Slayer update was one of the best so far this year. :D

Blakdragon39.png

I think they should update some of the older things like new rewards for castlewars, or another barrows brother that is a summoner.

The new graphics update is great but it would be better if they added some new things to old skills (maybe something that doesnt make firemaking useless :pray:)

santadialoguedr8.jpg

discoemotesmalldc4.png

gratzon99strsmallth5.png

[hide=]Blood_Seraph.png[/hide]

why dont you get on with being a fansite instead of nitpicking and trying to tell jagex how to do their job?

i know there's reasonable arguments for these kind of topics, but it's been beat to death. really sick of this kind of attitude on the part of players.

my belief is a portion of runescape, no matter what their total lvl, just wants "free stuff plz". make things easier etc. that's why it makes more sense for the developers to create content instead of the players; because the players have obvious biases.

i think jagex does a good job adding content for ALL players and that is something that wouldnt happen if the control freaks had their way.

the never satisfied and always [bleep] about something crap is [bleep] old. give it a damn rest. the content IS there but too many people want things handed to them and something to [bleep] about.

no matter what they add to the game, to skills, etc. the same jackasses will still [bleep] and complain and try to tell the developers how to do their job. shut the hell up and appreciate the fact that you arent in charge and your opinion is just 1 of many; as are your interests, and there is a whole; and other people and those interests can and should supercede your control interests.

had to say this because it needed to be said. i doubt anyone will take what i said to heart; though they should, it applies and its unfortunate how many people are self-centered and think everything revolves around them and their interests.

WOW :thumbsup: you are absolulety right, i just take things the way they come, i dont complain unless theres a dead spider in my plate of food. Oh, and i take this to heart because no one can have too much power.

2a2c479abc.png

i would rather jagex focused on improving skill like smithing,firemaking and prayer giving them new ways of training them and new abilities for them, than adding new storylines in quests every month

Macintosh189.png