Zombie Breakout: one weapon, one song, one companion

Guest TrixStar

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weapon: Mini chainsaws from deadrising

Song: Break stuff by limp bizkit. Normally don't like there stuff, but listen to it. Good killin music.

Companion: Frank from deadrising. He's an asshat, but some guys record was killing 3 million zombies with him, so I'll take him.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Weapon: Lightsaber.

Song: La Grange by ZZ Top. Does not fit the situation at all :D .

Person: Burt Gummer from "Tremors".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

1. Probably an M240, just for sheer tearing-through-zombieness.

2. Starship - We Built This City.

3. Star Wolf. That way, whenever a zombie tries to eat me, he'll go "Can't let you do that, zombie!"

And all the zombies will go "Lololololololol."

Desert Eagle, or some other one handed gun :thumbsup:

If you can use a standard-issure Desert Eagle with one hand, you must have the hand strength of a... Rock.... Hand. Or something.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Weapon: The complete control over the elements Fire and Darkness (can explain if asked)

Song: Indestructible - Disturbed

Ally: Either Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke/Mandara, Kurosaki Ichigo, Zaraki Kenpachi, Soi Fong, Inuyasha, Himura Kenshin, Cliff Fittir, Fayt Leingod, the list could go on forever, so I'm gonna stop there. \'

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Weapon: Wolverine's Blades.

Song: Anything from Slayer.

Companion: Scooby Doo. He's been around the block a few times when it comes to situations like these.

1) Laser gun with a nuclear battery

2) Anything from Bob Marley

3) Samuel L Jackson

Are there some mother-[bleep]ing zombies in this mother-[bleep]ing mall?

:D

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

1) Laser gun with a nuclear battery

2) Anything from Bob Marley

3) Samuel L Jackson

Are there some mother-[bleep] zombies in this mother-[bleep] mall?

:D

I believe it would be:

I'm tired of these mother-[bleep]ing zombies in this mother-[bleep]ing mall.

Weapon: Hand Grenade

Song: Bob Marley - Everything's Going to be Alright

Ally: Robert Neville

Give Robert the grenade, hide in a safe with the antidote, wait until day break. He knows what to do.

Or, if they are the stereotypical zombies,

Weapon: That sword made of flames that Rand usually uses in the book series "The Wheel of Time"

Song: Muse - Time is Running Out

Ally: Rand, assuming that the mall is not located in a stedding (This is the Rand from at least the 7th book). If it is, then I want the pyro guy from X-Men 3. On second thought, the only thing worse than a zombie horde is a zombie horde that is on fire. I'll take Ice Man then, or whatever Bobby is called from X-Men 3.

What to do? With Rand, he will just completely obliterate all the zombies, problem solved. With Bobby/Iceman, he just makes himself ice and runs around killing everyone while I take up a defensive position. Thankfully zombies can't bite into ice to infect him.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

1.) Magazine

2.) Jungle Boogie

3.) Solid Snake.

I hope someone realizes what Youtube video I'm referring to here, haha.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

This is the 4th thread with "Zombies" in the title on the first page of Off Topic. I'd have TrixStar with me to feed to the zombies (weapon and companion) while I made a break for it with Beethoven's 5th playing.

sure beats all the other zombie threads though. :?

weapon: katana.

song: no idea. maybe something from a horror movie.

ally: my cousin.

My weapon would have to be a lightsaber. I KNOW that that thing is surly going to be able to harm a zombie. If it's an option, I would also settle for an abrahm M1 tank with unlimited ammo, or a soverign class star ship :thumbsup: .

For a song, I think I would have to go with "Enter the Sand Man" by metalica for a adrenilin rush that would probably come in handy.

For a companion, I can't chose a parent because I can't chose 1 or the other (I love em both *awww*). Realisticly I guess my girl friend since sees good comapany and theres some prcreating opportunity (yes I know you can revive a race with a gene pool of 2 but maybe theres some other living people too). I would settle for bumble bee (for the new transformers video) I guess, and I wouldn't say no to samus aran since she can kick as and help defend me (would be better if it was my GF with her armour in which case I get teh master chiefs or atleast some stormtrooper armour).

So here we go.

1) Light saber and stormtrooper armour w/ jetpack or mandalorian armour (which has a jet pack, think boba/jango)

2) Enter the Sand Man - Mettalica

3) My Girl Friend with Samus Arans armour (with ALL the components)

With this combination we could cut/blast all opposition (wouldn't say no to some force lightning too :thumbsup: ). When were not making the dead stay...dead, we could have fun together and maby procreate when the urge comes (I am not playing with myself forever). We could live in a grcery store and move when the food runs out.